Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (3240 Views)

Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo / Herdsmen Enugu Attack: Esn Were In Eha-amufu Until The Community Betrayed / "I Blame Nnamdi kanu For What Has Happened To Us" Femi Fani Kani-yode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by udele1: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fejoku:
All the useless BMCs cannot influence any opinion as they think they are doing. ESN will continue to remain until Biafra is restored. Enugu state has forest guards and Dave Umahi's Ebubeagu is there to fight the fulanis. This will show the failed governors that their set up is not working. They will have to redeem themselves by doing more now.
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra.

Hasn’t that always been the plan for kanu? Isnt it why he sent his UGM to kill the vigilante in Nnewi, to prove that the newly launched outfit in Nnewi was not effective?

Wasting igbo lives for a scam. People whose only means of livelihood is the Biafran scam, can do anything to keep the business moving. Including killing igbos.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by udele1: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fejoku:

Your level of shamelessness is without equal. If you don't feel the pain of your people, none of them will feel your pain. You and Uzodinma will surely answer to our people at the right time but until then, we will continue to contend with our external enemies. Your case is a very small one.

You feel the pain, but you behead your people and call them sabo? For refusing to fall for a scam feeding igbo failures living abroad.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by paramakina202: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Danzysb:

Which igbos are dying everyday in Igbo land via ESn,ESN are meant to curb fulani terrorist and anything stoping them from doing so.
And who told you ESN and UGM are one and the same?

Stop deceiving yourself,the world knows that ESN is UGM and that is the reason why your leader have to be captured from far away Kenya and brought back to Nigeria.All those UGM boys caught in action against military or police are they from Sudan?
Do you want to see videos of captured UGM members who confessed being ESN?
Stop terrorising Igboland in the name of Biafra that isn't coming.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Emergingnation(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
udele1:

Here it is. All these people died in less than 3 months after kanu launched his fraudulent ESN that never prevented one fulani atrack in SE.
All this your useless propaganda against Ipob to keep the Igbos in this fraudulent contraption called Nigeria is exercise in futility...

Nigeria is long dead , waiting to be buried..

No amount of lies and propaganda can revive her..

The earlier you allow that to sinks into your myopic mind, the better to you .....
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by udele1: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Emergingnation:
All this your useless propaganda against Ipob to keep the Igbos in this fraudulent contraption called Nigeria is exercise in futility...

Nigeria is long dead , waiting to be buried..

No amount of lies and propaganda can revive her..

The earlier you allow that to sinks into your myopic mind, the better to you .....

What does kanu do for a living?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Emergingnation(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
udele1:

What are you doing for a living
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Danzysb(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
The issue I have with Ipob is more of management problems and Ideas.
For example,they should use this Ipob organization as a means to empower youth not only for agitations and clamour for a new nation.
They could establish dates and fixed programs for skilled vocational trainings,helping poor citizens and probably buildings businesses for igbos,I know they may be doing such,but must step up their game and not restrict it to agitations.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by OfoIgbo: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
paramakina202:

But IPOB was warned when they created ESN that it will cause instability and insecurity Igboland.
What good have ESN brought to Igboland since it was launched by MNK?
They said ESN will protect Igboland agaisnt Fulani herdsmen the same ESN have killed more Igbos than the enemy.

So while the Fulani-controlled federal government goes after ESN, it leaves the Fulani terrorists to roam free in Enugu state, killing and maiming, and not once, has the military or the police, been sent to capture these killers.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by udele1: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Danzysb:
For example,they should use this Ipob organization as a means to empower youth not only for agitations and clamour for a new nation.
They could establish dates and fixed programs for skilled vocational trainings,helping poor citizens and probably buildings businesses for igbos,I know they may be doing such,but must step up their game and not restrict it to agitations.

People who achieved nothing home and abroad, you want them to empower others to be successful? Their only message is hate and destruction, They dont build. They need violence and destruction to convince gullible igbos abroad to make donations.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by paramakina202: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fejoku:

Fulani terrorist your efforts at causing inter wranglings has failed already. All the strategies you employ to smear ESN is well known to majority of our people and they will continue to support us. We will resist you until the tide changes then the heat will be put on you.

Stop beheading your fellow Igbos,stop being a terror to your own people.
You are resisting Fulani by killing and beheading your people,are you that stupid?
If you must be a terrorist be a smart one.Have you heard a Fulani terrorist killed a fellow Fulani?
Rather they will take revenge whenever one of them is killed.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by paramakina202: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
OfoIgbo:

So while the Fulani-controlled federal government goes after ESN, it leaves the Fulani terrorists to roam free in Enugu state, killing and maiming, and not once, has the military or the police, been sent to capture these killers.

Have ESN solve the insecurity problem in ala Igbo or they made it worse?
Answer my question with open mind.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Emergingnation(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
udele1:

[s]People who achieved nothing home and abroad, you want them to empower others to be successful? Their only message is hate and destruction, They dont build. They need violence and destruction to convince gullible igbos abroad to make donations[/s].
Can you tell us your achieve in this contraps , than supporting the Fulani's conquering quest , and opposed those Who are out to defend their ancestral land against the Fulani invanders..
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Fejoku: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
paramakina202:

Stop beheading your fellow Igbos,stop being a terror to your own people.
You are resisting Fulani by killing and beheading your people,are you that stupid?
If you must be a terrorist be a smart one.Have you heard a Fulani terrorist killed a fellow Fulani?
Rather they will take revenge whenever one of them is killed.
How does the activities of Igbos of any concern to you? Face your own people and shut your mouth on our activities fulani terrorist.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Danzysb(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
paramakina202:

Stop deceiving yourself,the world knows that ESN is UGM and that is the reason why your leader have to be captured from far away Kenya and brought back to Nigeria.All those UGM boys caught in action against military or police are they from Sudan?
Do you want to see videos of captured UGM members who confessed being ESN?
Stop terrorising Igboland in the name of Biafra that isn't coming.
What you must channel your energy to is to challenge the status quo,in our environment,see how the economy is dropping and frustration is rising,this had resulted in the so called UGM to reck havoc,I'm not justifying killings of any group,I'm just saying that you must look at things with sharp cognitive skills,where was your voices when the so called IPOB were protesting without weapons and we're being killed and humiliated like animals by your law abiding security operatives?An action will eventually lead to a reaction.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Fejoku: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Danzysb:
Our goal is firstly freedom after that comes building or rebuilding as the case maybe. There's no room for distraction.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by OfoIgbo: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
paramakina202:

Have ESN solve the insecurity problem in ala Igbo or they made it worse?
Answer my question with open mind.

It is the military and police's job to solve the insecurity in Igboland, but they are busy partnering with criminals and sowing clothes for 419ners.

Fulani rule ends in 2023. That is when the reprisals will start happening grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Emergingnation(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
udele1:

Am still waiting for your answer ,

What are you doing for a living

keep on masturbating the little life left in you out with Ipob matters..

Brainwashed Fulani stunts!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by paramakina202: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Danzysb:

What you must channel your energy to is to challenge the status quo,in our environment,see how the economy is dropping and frustration is rising,this had resulted in the so called UGM to reck havoc,I'm not justifying killings of any group,I'm just saying that you must look at things with sharp cognitive skills,where was your voices when the so called IPOB were protesting without weapons and we're being killed and humiliated like animals by your law abiding security operatives?An action will eventually lead to a reaction.

Now that actions have led to reactions by ESN what is the result?
It is you Igbos who should channel their negative energy to something meaningful not killing and destruction they usually bring to Igbo land in the name of a dead project Like Biafra.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by paramakina202: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
OfoIgbo:

It is the military and police's job to solve the insecurity in Igboland, but they are busy partnering with criminals and sowing clothes for 419ners.

Fulani rule ends in 2023. That is when the reprisals will start happening grin grin grin

So ESN was created to cause more insecurity in Igbo land abi?
Because since their formation Igboland have turned to a killing field by UGM.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
udele1:

Those beheaded, were they beheaded in foreign land? Or is their life fake?

The ESN you claim are in the bush, where were they?

So the people are called saboteurs, then its ok to kill them. But you want to form sympathy here. How do you know its not the same IPOB that killed them to raise donations?

I hope everyone can now see that this udele of a monk.. was never an Igbo ?

Fulanis won't hold the initiative forever
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Danzysb(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
paramakina202:

Now that actions have led to reactions by ESN what is the result?
It is you Igbos who should channel their negative energy to something meaningful not killing and destruction they usually bring to Igbo land in the name of a dead project Like Biafra.
You must look at the source of the current problem and not at face level.
ESN was made to protect the easterners from terrorist herders because of the delay from the south east state government to do it.
Yes IPOB or ESN must cease destruction of properties and peoples life's but what is the government doing to intervene for the youth and channel their energy to something meaningful.How many times have you spoken about the attack on igbos,look at the thread,look at the thread it is about herdsmen wrecking havoc on igbos and putting the blame on IPOB for their murders,go and tell the families of the deceased that it's because of IPOB that their love ones were killed by herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by IJOBA11: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
WHERE IS ADADIKE
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by udele1: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
Emergingnation:
Can you tell us your achieve in this contraps , than supporting the Fulani's conquering quest , and opposed those Who are out to defend their ancestral land against the Fulani invanders..

Since the forming of ESN only Igbo's are dying. People who claim to be fighting for Igbo's, killing Igbo's everyday. Opening prisons to release criminals.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by meolaniyi(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Shame on Ohaneze ndi Igbo
Shame on Eastern Politicians
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by IJOBA11: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fejoku:

Your level of shamelessness is without equal. If you don't feel the pain of your people, none of them will feel your pain. You and Uzodinma will surely answer to our people at the right time but until then, we will continue to contend with our external enemies. Your case is a very small one.
AND WHO TOLD YOU THAT UDELE1 IS IGBO

I SABI SPEAK IGBO WELLA NOR MEAN SAY I BE IGBO

MEDITATE ON AT THE BOLDED, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT YOU ARE WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ON FULANI HERDSMAN
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by udele1: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Danzysb:

ESN was made to protect the easterners from terrorist herders because of the delay from the south east state government to do it.
Yes IPOB or ESN must cease destruction of properties and peoples life's but what is the government doing to intervene for the youth and channel their energy to something meaningful.How many times have you spoken about the attack on igbos,look at the thread,look at the thread it is about herdsmen wrecking havoc on igbos and putting the blame on IPOB for their murders,go and tell the families of the deceased that it's because of IPOB that their love ones were killed by herdsmen.

If you claim it is herdsmen then ESN is Useless. If you claim Igbo's beheaded are sabo, then ESN is useless.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by udele1: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
IJOBA11:
AND WHO TOLD YOU THAT UDELE1 IS IGBO

I SABI SPEAK IGBO WELLA NOR MEAN SAY I BE IGBO

MEDITATE ON AT THE BOLDED, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT YOU ARE WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ON FULANI HERDSMAN

I have to believe that buhari died and was buried in saudi arabia to be igbo.

I have to believe that igbos in the police have to be killed except Nnamdi Kanu's sister who is also in the police.

I have to believe that israel, Donald trump and now Ambazonia will bring us Biafra.

These are the stupid things i have to believe to be igbo abi?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by IJOBA11: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
udele1:

I have to believe that buhari died and was buried in saudi arabia to be igbo.

I have to believe that igbos in the police have to be killed except Nnamdi Kanu's sister who is also in the police.

I have to believe that israel, Donald trump and now Ambazonia will bring us Biafra.

These are the stupid things i have to believe to be igbo abi?
STOP PRETENDING, YOU ARE A FULANI HERDSMAN angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by udele1: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
IJOBA11:
STOP PRETENDING, YOU ARE A FULANI HERDSMAN angry

And you are igbo for beheading igbos. For a Biafra that Niger Delta has to decide.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by IJOBA11: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
udele1:

And you are igbo for beheading igbos. For a Biafra that Niger Delta has to decide.
SO HOWS THAT A FULANI MAN’S BUSINESS IS THERE NO INSECURITY IN THE NORTH
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by paramakina202: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Danzysb:

I have been speaking up out against Fulani killer herdsmen for a long time.
Killing and blaming Ipob is just one of the disadvantages of having ESN because anybody that kills as UGM the blame will go direct to IPOB.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Emergingnation(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
eduj:

I hope everyone can now see that this udele of a monk.. was never an Igbo ?

Fulanis won't hold the initiative forever
He is a typical fulani man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? / See How Ijelespeaks Spoiled Sit At Home In Anambra State - PHOTOS / Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.