Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears (3208 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo / Remembering Kaduna Nzeogwu By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by AlexBells(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
I may not agree with his methods but he remains my biggest inspiration, today Nzeogwu may Support Biafra in heart because we had all seen reality but everyone thinks Nzeogwu was the genesis of the trouble, so first we restore Nigeria as close as possible to January 13, 1966 how we do it shouldn't be your worries.

Then unlike Nzeogwu I won't pack my bags and leave if Nigeria Divides becuase I have no hands in all these troubles and I had seen the cost of unity, but at least I idolise this man, and it my aim to get him peace wherever he is.

Both Nigerians and Biafrans had spoken to me in so many dehumanising ways but I don't take it against anyone because I have a mission.

Nzeogwu was my brother and I love him and I had seen the sincerity and love, I got he was young and made mistakes still I love him.

Nigerians and Biafrans, so many of you would always trust Kaduna Nzeogwu it feels terrible that I can't mention his name anyhow or anywhere or talk about the man he was I get it he was a coupist or revolutionist depending on whose angle you seen it,

Everyone should do their thing but so many things should be fixed first then we discuss other things, Nzeogwu shouldn't be the man you fear, if you get to know this man, no Wonder Obasanjo always never forgets, true friendship.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by BBBmall25: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
OP... You don't have what to type so, just take a nab!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
And dem still killed am ! Which kind FEAR be that undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by AlexBells(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nackdemall:
And dem still killed am ! Which kind FEAR be that undecided undecided undecided
What proof do you have you killed Nzeogwu, lol, I don't think you killed him, yes he died, we would all die some day, but I don't think it was your bullet, Nzeogwu is not in your league please respect that name

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by AlexBells(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
BBBmall25:
OP... You don't have what to type so, just take a nab!
He means a lot to me, and there would be more to see in the coming days,
Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by Myhusband(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nzeogwu wrote his name in the history of Nigeria, even though he might not mean good but not killing Okpara made his revolution mission if genuine a Genocide. if Michael okpara had died in that revolution, there wouldn't have been distrust among the major tribes, there wouldn't have been civil war

Ironsi destroy justice and stance of equity and fairness in Nigeria by not publicly penalising those involved in the coup

anyway the coup revealed how we Nigerian can never coexist

11 Likes

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by helinues: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
The guy who started the confusion in the country.

Piss on him

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by AlexBells(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Myhusband:
Nzeogwu wrote his name in the history of Nigeria, even though he might means good but not killing Okpara made his revolution mission if genuine a Genocide. if Michael okpara had died in that revolution, there wouldn't have been distrust among the major tribes, there wouldn't have been civil war

Ironsi destroy justice and stance of equity and fairness in Nigeria by not publicly penalising those involved in the couple

anyway the coup revealed how we Nigerian can never coexist
Nzeogwu couldn't have been everywhere at the same time, however Okpara didn't have to die but Zik was a waste of Oxygen afterwards, his life didn't get any better after January 15 1966, and he could have gone like his friends, OKpara was young and he was Zik's boy, we forgot the whole reason for the coup was inspired by the uprising in the West also so Akintola had to die, Zik was supposed to die,

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by AlexBells(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
helinues:
The guy who started the confusion in the country.

Piss on him
You can piss on him when you are in the West say anything close to that in the East and indeed in my presence and you would understand the language clearly, you better respect yourself Nzeogwu was not some kind of person you talk that way, there was people who fvcked things up but definitely he believed he was doing the right thing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by helinues: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

You can piss on him when you are in the West say anything close to that in the East and indeed in my presence and you would understand the language clearly, you better respect yourself Nzeogwu was not some kind of person you talk that way, there was people who fvcked things up but definitely he believed he was doing the right thing

Right thing by killing officers from other regions while over looking the officers from his region...

Some of you people need to learn and read more about Nigeria history, I am not talking about the version of the story you guys have been reading but the neutral report

indeed in my presence and you would understand the language clearly

This boy too dey think too much about himself

Hian

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by AlexBells(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
helinues:

Right thing by killing officers from other regions while over looking the officers from his region...

Some of you people need to learn and read more about Nigeria history, I am not talking about the version of the story you guys have been reading but the neutral report

This boy too dey think too much about himself

Hian
I hope you got the message, come to East and repeat your statement, Nzeogwu was not the only person in the coup, there was Ademolenga, There was a list and the rest of the people involved couldn't have gone on with it, if those names were not in the list, the fact it failed in the East doesn't mean Nzeogwu went back on the plan, the fact some people went back on the plan does not mean you should single handedly blame Nzeogwu, and I tell you what for real if you come down East and make that statement in my presence you would understand,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by helinues: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

I hope you got the message, come to East and repeat your statement, Nzeogwu was not the only person in the coup, there was Ademolenga, There was a list and the rest of the people involved couldn't have gone on with it, if those names were not in the list, the fact it failed in the East doesn't mean Nzeogwu went back on the plan, the fact some people went back on the plan does not mean you should single handedly blame Nzeogwu, and I tell you what for real if you come down East and make that statement in my presence you would understand,

Who led the coup?

Was Nzeogwu the one in charge of taking care of the officers from old Eastern Region?

Who benefitted as the head of state after the coup?

You are only repeating yourself without being sincere

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by Paretomaster1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

What proof do you have you killed Nzeogwu, lol, I don't think you killed him, yes he died, we would all die some day, but I don't think it was your bullet, Nzeogwu is not in your league please respect that name

Who killed him then? Dont you read at all, Nigeria army killed him, even have mercy on him, and brougt his corpse to Kaduna for burial.. ...and someone make sire his eyes were plucked out...... Him, and his colleagues are the root of our problems today..

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by AlexBells(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
helinues:

Who led the coup?

Was Nzeogwu the one in charge of taking care of the officers from old Eastern Region?

Who benefitted as the head of state after the coup?

You are only repeating yourself without being sincere

Lol, you don't know exactly what happened because you'd been fed propaganda, Yes Nzeogwu led the coup, but he is not the one in charge of executing the East, in fact Nzeogwu don't know much about the East he was raised in the North, Nzeogwu was not happy and indeed myself I'm not happy that Ironsi had to seize the day,

Ojukwu was the one who adviced Ironsi to seize power and Ojukwu did it becuase he wanted to restore Normalcy first, then afterwards things went out of hand,

Nzeogwu was not supposed to be released but it is just like what's happening with Kanu today the protest was too intense,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sometimes when ibo call Yoruba coward, I agree embarassed these people jailed Awolowo and killed Akintola! We are yet to revenge. Fulani have revenge 51 years ago.
Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by AlexBells(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Who killed him then? Dont you read at all, Nigeria army killed him, even have mercy on him, and brougt his corpse to Kaduna for burial.. ...and someone make sire his eyes were plucked out...... Him, and his colleagues are the root of our problems today..
Nzeogwu wasn't killed by your army, just keep that part between us, whatever you do to a dead man is a waste of bitterness he's dead he's dead, just know you didn't kill him

As for him and his colleagues, it had happened and it had happened, I still feel sorry about the approach and in the future we would discuss more on that hopefully but then you have every damn right to be angry with him but I'm not clouded by hate, he was a true nationalist, and he died fighting for what he believe in

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by helinues: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol, you don't know exactly what happened because you'd been fed propaganda, Yes Nzeogwu led the coup, but he is not the one in charge of executing the East, in fact Nzeogwu don't know much about the East he was raised in the North, Nzeogwu was not happy and indeed myself I'm not happy that Ironsi had to seize the day,

Ojukwu was the one who adviced Ironsi to seize power and Ojukwu did it becuase he wanted to restore Normalcy first, then afterwards things went out of hand,

Nzeogwu was not supposed to be released but it is just like what's happening with Kanu today the protest was too intense,

Nzeogwu was not supposed to be released

But he was released by the Ironsi who benefitted largely from the coup

Now go through your comments as a neutral person and be the judge if you have not been repeating yourself

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by Guestlander: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
SlyDev:
Sometimes when ibo call Yoruba coward, I agree embarassed these people jailed Awolowo and killed Akintola! We are yet to revenge. Fulani have revenge 51 years ago.

Who jailed Awolowo and killed Akintola?
Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by AlexBells(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
helinues:

But he was released by the Ironsi who benefitted largely from the coup

Now go through your comments as a neutral person and be the judge if you have not been repeating yourself
I can't even believe you are a hypocrite, this is why you would hardly have peace becuase you guys are of so much propaganda, Nzeogwu was stupid for doing what he did, The West and Middle Belt is not worth a thing but we keep watching

Why is it a Yoruba man trying all he can to paint Nzeogwu bad, I'm sorry honestly to the North, I guess they are the ones who should be our friends in this country, the Hausa/Fulanis, yes we hurt them, but they are not trying this much,

I thought you are a one Nigerianist just keep your madness in the west you, you can't rewrite history, your Ademolenga was there and I think Obasanjo knows Nzeogwu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by Paretomaster1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Nzeogwu wasn't killed by your army, just keep that part between us, whatever you do to a dead man is a waste of bitterness he's dead he's dead, just know you didn't kill him

As for him and his colleagues, it had happened and it had happened, I still feel sorry about the approach and in the future we would discuss more on that hopefully but then you have every damn right to be angry with him but I'm not clouded by hate, he was a true nationalist, and he died fighting for what he believe in

That's your problem, if u like believe he is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by AlexBells(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Paretomaster1:

That's your problem, if u like believe he is still alive.
Yes it my problem why are you worried about it, his ideologies lives on
Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by Paretomaster1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

I can't even believe you are a hypocrite, this is why you would hardly have peace becuase you guys are of so much propaganda, Nzeogwu was stupid for doing what he did, The West and Middle Belt is not worth a thing but we keep watching

Why is it a Yoruba man trying all he can to paint Nzeogwu bad, I'm sorry honestly to the North, I guess they are the ones who should be our friends in this country, the Hausa/Fulanis, yes we hurt them, but they are not trying this much,

I thought you are a one Nigerianist just keep your madness in the west you, you can't rewrite history, your Ademolenga was there and I think Obasanjo knows Nzeogwu

Thank God you admitted to have hurt the Northerners, yet you are the ones crying foul all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by helinues: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

I can't even believe you are a hypocrite, this is why you would hardly have peace becuase you guys are of so much propaganda,

Don't tell me that bursting of your bunkum write up have made you shed tears cos you seem like crying

Nzeogwu was stupid for doing what he did,

Yet you wrote this

Why is it a Yoruba man trying all he can to paint Nzeogwu bad

You see why i said you need to read from other versions of the events not the balderdash you have been reading

Eish

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by Paretomaster1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Yes it my problem why are you worried about it, his ideologies lives on

Worry about what? Who created d thread ? You open a thread to distort facts, and think we will just swallow it hook line, and sinker?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by AlexBells(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Thank God you admitted to have hurt the Northerners, yet you are the ones crying foul all the time.
You should know the ones crying foul, I had always said if the North overstep they would collect,

I keep maintaining that Fulanis are minority and we should not commit a genocide against them becuase some of them are terrorists, I had suggested counter terrorism

I disagree with Emeka Ojukwu and up to a point I disagree with Biafra declaration becuase I believe we should fight as Nigerians until Nigeria becomes a failed state then everyone naturally go home

One on one, you know that the Igbos can always stand any tribe in Nigeria so I don't cry, I know our capacity I just have a little pity and I has learnt from the past as much as I'm concerned no one would launch a direct attack on the Igbos so we are safe,

Yes we hurt the North and if I have my way the North shall be healed by first of all ridding it of terrorism, they need help
Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by AlexBells(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
helinues:

Don't tell me that bursting of your bunkum write up have made you shed tears cos you seem like crying

Yet you wrote this

You see why i said you need to read from other versions of the events not the balderdash you have been reading

Eish
Please go and sit down, no one takes you serious, you have been noticed
Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Guestlander:

Who jailed Awolowo and killed Akintola?

You know who, no dey ask me question
Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by helinues: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Please go and sit down, no one takes you serious, you have been noticed

Thanks for noticing me.

But you have been bursted as usual..

Go and rest

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by TotoGame(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
D
Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by AlexBells(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Worry about what? Who created d thread ? You open a thread to distort facts, and think we will just swallow it hook line, and sinker?

I created a thread to which I said Nzeogwu is the man Nigeria fears and you brought irrelevant issue about how he was killed, do you even kill someone you don't fear ?, did America not kill Osama Binladen does it mean they don't fear him lol,

You know who is bad and for a record Nzeogwu was not killed by your army just get that part first please.
Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by helinues: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
Paretomaster1:

As in, I really don't know why some of those people don't think things through before rushing to drop the garbage on social media.
Re: Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears by AlexBells(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
helinues:

Thanks for noticing me.

But you have been bursted as usual..

Go and rest
Bursted how that Nzeogwu Assassinated the leaders of North and West and deliberately avoided the leaders of the East, that's what we had all been told over the years so you are not saying anything different but I had told you I love Nzeogwu and I had delve deeper to get to his personality and even today if I'm in his position, Zik is not negotiable but nothing would happen to Okpara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Discover In South East During Christmas / Lady Produces And Distributes Peter Obi Bags To Market Women (pictures) / The Analysis, Can Tinubu Actually Win Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.