Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders (39977 Views)

Bbnaija Nini Prank- Saga Park His Stuff Begs Biggie To Produce Nini Or..(video) / Tacha's Boyfriend Pleads With Biggie To Release His Babe / Madonna's Break-Up Letter From Tupac Shakur To Be Sold For $300K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by BigDawsNet: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Gun violence
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by ideatoprince18(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
RAP
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by BigDawsNet: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Respect! Tupac shakur

8 Likes

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by Divoc19(f): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
And Puff Daddy is still alive
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by newguy1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thug life thug death

3 Likes

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by kingxsamz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rappers being killed in the US reminds me of the issue of cultism we hav here in Nigeria. I don't know why one would want to live a life where he has to watch his back all the time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by Righteousness2(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
The Worse of all is to Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ.

If these young men had another opportunity at life, I Believe they will be Fire Preachers of the Gospel here on Earth.

Listen Folks, there is no Music concert in Hell Fire. There is no Party ,Concert or Album release in Hell.

The Only Music going on there is Music of tears, cries and wailing.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by Femijohn198: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
After they killed themselves watin them gained

2 Likes

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by etiosa97(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
All this akata people go just wake up begin carry gun day kill each other
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by inoki247: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
wink

Sometimes,one needs to understand the fact that there's this kinda unique sweetness that these artistes derive from these quarrels...

As for me,Tupac remains the best rapper of all time...With clear and meaningful lyrics, unlike these modern days rap......Till tomorrow,I still dey jam tupac shakur songs like back to back cool. ....The only thing one can easily deduce from the rap of these days na PUSSY THIS,PUSSY THAT undecided. nothing else........

Rubbish..

all doz Bitch that Bitch diz is what 2pac music promotes violence u people should stop all diz Hype....

2 Likes

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
If these young men had another opportunity, they will be Preachers of the Gospel here on Earth

Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen.

Just shut the fucck up!

3 Likes

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by Offorgerald15(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Wow
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by OwenJesse27(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Who kill biggy ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by wittyt98(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by DEEBOZZ(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Biggie Small my gee forever

2 Likes

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by UcDeliveries: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
2pac de don.
One man squad.
Thug Life Pioneer.
Greatest Rapper of all time.
Makaveli never dies.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by Totilopussylick(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Interesting
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by GeneralPula: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Marvieduke:
Back in the days when music was gangsters. Thank God it is nothing that again.

No, it was when music was real..

All what 2pac said are happening till date. The rasicm he was usually speaking against is still hunting blacks till date..

10 Likes

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by xjiggy: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
The most painful and disappointing thing about most of these murders is the Police is quick to tag them Gang related and tend to do slack investigation but will leave no stone unturned if it's a white Individual.... they'll go all lenght to find the killer or a scapegoat at the case may be.

9 Likes

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by DonroxyII: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thug life ....

Live by swords die by swords...

Na river go later kill swimmer .....

Na ocean go later kill surfers......

3 Likes

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
F
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by Aturitoroman: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
The government, badboys record(Diddy), the police and few other people all conspired to kill pac.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by elonmuskbaby: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
judetov2:
America and gun violent, tupac my guy, I have got a lot of his interviews on my phone... Such a vibrant dude.
he's talented and intelligent no doubt but his environment (Chicago),peer influence and frenemies he surrounded himself with led to his untimely death.if he was Nigerian he'll definitely have being the biggest rapper but most definitely a cultist because he has a penchant for violence , revenge and anger issues and those are certainly the characteristics of cultists

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by Aturitoroman: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
inoki247:

[s]all doz Bitch that Bitch diz is what 2pac music promotes violence u people should stop all diz Hype[/s]...
you know nothing brah.
Listen to staring through my rearview
Changes
Unborn child
Keep ya head up
Dear mama
Cradle to the grave
Ghetto gospel..and so much more

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by Benrosaria(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.com/news/3405095/rapper-unsolved-murders-tupac-biggie-smalls/amp/

The mental slavery on blacks still keeps living on. Blacks break away please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by Julianaa: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
So many young 21 years old artistes have died recently, past 3 years

Pop, xxxx, though juice died from drug overdose
All fuccking 21

And some others

4 Likes

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by MYHUBBY: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
live the life of thug until the day I die, all eyes on me. rest on nigga

6 Likes

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by kponkedenge(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Crazy lifestyles from these rappers.
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by Halle000: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
See Alhaji Savage Response To Eucharia's message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOf0sUrkda0
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by sirdick17: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Aturitoroman:

you know nothing brah.
Listen to staring through my rearview
Changes
Unborn child
Keep ya head up
Dear mama
Cradle to the grave
Ghetto gospel..and so much more

No mind him, he never listen to tupac music....my phone re full with his song

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours / Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. / Portable Celebrates After American Embassy Approved His US Visa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.