Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders (39978 Views)

Bbnaija Nini Prank- Saga Park His Stuff Begs Biggie To Produce Nini Or..(video) / Tacha's Boyfriend Pleads With Biggie To Release His Babe / Madonna's Break-Up Letter From Tupac Shakur To Be Sold For $300K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by milann: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
what do you know? In life we gat to use our no6 after they almost killed 50cent he applied sense in his doings today he's the biggest gangster in NYC if you re lucky to escape death the next thing is to always apply ur no6, be on guard and don't brag to ur Enemies that u survived their gunshots they once shot Pac 5times instead of him to thread carefully he never did he was even bragging that 5 bullet couldn't drop him lol, before they finally dropped him. I stand to be corrected
50 cent bragged in many men

2 Likes

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by ZombieBurster: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
milann:
biggie was a complete rapper according to many
True, both were great rappers but when it comes to music that touches the soul then it's pac

I equally love B.I.G too

2 Likes

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by ZombieBurster: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
BABYLUVLY:
I blast Tupac daily. My nerve calmer. The best of the best.
Whow shocked
Coming from a Lady

I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by ironkurtain(m): 1:34am On Aug 07, 2021
milann:
pac had beefs with several rappers from nas to chino xl. Do you think who shot ya? was directed at pac

Nope. Who shot ya wasn't directed at pac. It was rumoured that it was a diss song directed at LL Cool J and It was recorded before 2pac was shot in Newyork. It happened to be released after the shooting incident but why P Diddy chose to release it at the time when things was hot between pac and B.i.g is what people dont know.
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by dapojaja(m): 6:10am On Aug 07, 2021
Anytime I want to feel cool, i got cool 2pac collection like
I ain't mad at cha,
Dear Mama,
Changes
Until the end of time
shed so many tears
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by Jazzman01: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2021
milann:
its not the whites that killed those rappers. Blacks hate themselves so muchwhich is why Black on black violence is rampant

You have misunderstood me. I'm not talking about the killing of those rappers. I am talking about the hatred whites have for us (Racism)
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by milann: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2021
ironkurtain:

Nope. Who shot ya wasn't directed at pac. It was rumoured that it was a diss song directed at LL Cool J and It was recorded before 2pac was shot in Newyork. It happened to be released after the shooting incident but why P Diddy chose to release it at the time when things was hot between pac and B.i.g is what people dont know.
maybe he did it to make money. You know puffy now, everything is busines to him
Re: Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
ubunja:
thank you. And God bless you my friend :Dthank you. And God bless you my friend
Don't you think you are gradually becoming a thing of the past on this forum?your relevance has gone to the winds. I come in peace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours / Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. / Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.