Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Sunday School Teacher Mistakenly Upload Her Nude Video On Church Whatsapp Group - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sunday School Teacher Mistakenly Upload Her Nude Video On Church Whatsapp Group (3781 Views)

University Student mistakenly Upload Her Sex Video on school Whatsap Group / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday School Teacher Mistakenly Upload Her Nude Video On Church Whatsapp Group by Ezegedegreat: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
As usual, our primary work here is to advise ladies not to keep their priv@te video on their phones, even when they want to, they should make sure it is hidden to avoid stories that touches the heart. you can download app lock from playstore if need be.

A new video has just emerged and is fast spreading like Australian wildfire.

The video is of a lady (name withheld) who happens to be a Sunday school teacher in one of the big churches (name withheld) in Nigeria

The drama started when the church members in the WhatsApp group expressed their sh0.ck after seeing one of their own engaging in such a messy act. In the video, she was practically doing all manner of things from twerking to touch!ng h3rselve and t3asing like a pro.

One of the church pastors reacted to the post by telling her to “Kindly Delete” the video immediately he noticed it

but she was reluctant to do that until the next person came online and saw the video also.

she lied that it was a friend of hers that sent the video to the church whatsapp group just to blackmail her

Is that not a story for the gods?

Well, let’s get to the main issue, I know you guys really want to watch this video, but due to nairaland policy we are unable to upload it directly here.

Watch Here: https://yawabase.com/watch-video-sunday-school-teacher-mistakenly-upload-her-privte-video-on-church-whatsapp-group/

Re: Sunday School Teacher Mistakenly Upload Her Nude Video On Church Whatsapp Group by Hezzyluv: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

9JA Lady Exposes Her B00bies And Meat Pie In Public For N200 Notes (VIDEO) / I Don Suffer For This Life...picture.. / Not Good At Sex. Whats Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.