Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Avoid Kuda Bank - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Avoid Kuda Bank (6771 Views)

How To Activate A Kuda Bank Mastercard, Request And Track. / Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? / Kuda Bank Safe And Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Elsueno: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mikeblize:

How can you be so ignorant?
Funny thing about this thread is that it's mostly those not using Kuda bank that are complaining about it.

I've been using Kuda for more than a year right now, I can confidently tell you that they are better than traditional banks. I use Kuda for all my day to day transactions currently. When it comes to speed of transactions, customer care, and issue resolutions they are the best.

OP it's obvious you are a paid agent sent to tarnish their image, because even from your vague statement you do not even own a Kuda account! So how in the world can you be giving us advice on something you know nothing about firsthand.

Stop spreading lies abeg.

Kuda is currently one of the best if not the best currently.

I do not lie, i only spoke based on experience....dat bank is pretty popular on d shady side... There is a reason scammers love it very much...You guys should improve b4 they tarnish u to oblivion
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Mikeblize: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Elsueno:

I do not lie, i only spoke based on experience....dat bank is pretty popular on d shady side... There is a reason scammers love it very much...You guys should improve b4 they tarnish u to oblivion

I don't work for Kuda. But I appreciate a good user experience whenever I get one as a techy.
Kuda Bank has one.
Talking about scammers you feel the fact that a ponzi scheme came up and most persons were using Kuda, gives a correlation between them and scammers?

What happened to the days mmm and Co where a lot of persons got scammed from people using GTB??

Kuda Bank is good
I'm down with it.
This is not the first time I've seen negative things said about them.

Last one was that EFCC were coming for them.
But till date they're still standing.
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Terrier99: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kuda bank needs to work on their customer service. How can a bank say that their phone lines don't work from 5pm pm Fridays to 8am on Mondays, does that show seriousness at all?
You even send an email and it take ages to answer.

Kuda is for those who are willing to compromise responsive services for free services.

What Kuda can do is to provide a new class of customers who pay a token monthly and get premium services.
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Elsueno: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
shocked
I have said my piece I got nothing more to add.
Shalom
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mikeblize:

Baba rest.

I use Kuda to run my business and carry out tons of transactions on a daily basis. There's no issue I've had here so far.

As at when I made the post, Kuda had serious issue

I doubt your transaction surpasses mine with Kuda as I do around 500m transaction on Kuda every month

After that Kuda regained their sanity,they pegged max debit in a day to 5m although it's unlimited before

As at now, they are stable & also have another customer care number

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Earn Bitcoins On A Daily Basis / Building Plan/architectural Design For Proposed Block Of Flats / Buying BTC, Gift Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.