Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Avoid Kuda Bank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Avoid Kuda Bank (6709 Views)

How To Activate A Kuda Bank Mastercard, Request And Track. / Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? / Kuda Bank Safe And Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Kuda Bank by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
This is not false alarm

I am not good at writing long epistle but this bank has been terrible these days

Lots of customer can no longer access their account for no reason, many account locked for no reasons, transfer not successful & no refund of such fund, customer care number always switched off 24/7, email messages will not be replied forever, no physical branch to lodge your complaint

In view of these & other abnormalities with kudabank, it's advisable to stay away from this bank to avoid stories that touches

Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Iyasaburi: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
KUDA! KUDA!! where are you? You have a case to answer. Before people start shouting HUSKYARI

Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Brainard22: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Settle your dispute with dragnet as in your signature

And we'll reply you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Oshe3084: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ive been using kuda for a while and i can authoritatively say its one of the best banks out there.if there'san upgrade or system maintenance they will tell you and also if its resolved,they will also tell you....So i don't know where you're getting this shit from
1nigeriamyfoot:
This is not false alarm

I am not good at writing long epistle but this bank has been terrible these days

Lots of customer can no longer access their account for no reason, many account locked for no reasons, transfer not successful & no refund of such fund, customer care number always switched off 24/7, email messages will not be replied forever, no physical branch to lodge your complaint

In view of these & other abnormalities with kudabank, it's advisable to stay away from this bank to avoid stories that touches

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Splinz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
I've been using Kuda successfully with no problem whatsoever.

It's been of great help. Can't avoid it. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by freeman67: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oshe3084:
Ive been using kuda for a while and i can authoritatively say its one of the best banks out there.if there'san upgrade or system maintenance they will tell you and also if its resolved,they will also tell you....So i don't know where you're getting this shit from

Different strokes for different folks. I downloaded the app from playstore about 2 weeks ago. In trying to set it up, Something told me to check their recent reviews on same app. I did and it was not pleasant to me so I jettisoned the idea completely.

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Splinz:
I've been using Kuda successfully with no problem whatsoever.

It's been of great help. Can't avoid it. smiley

Because you are doing little transaction on the app

Go and ask those who do transactions worth millions of Naira ok daily basis to tell you how far

Kuda is now shadow of itself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Brainard22:
Settle your dispute with dragnet as in your signature

And we'll reply you

I'm not affected directly, besides na long time issue but my only anger is that mod takes side with the accused even when complainant rendered enough evidence. Complainant got banned and thread deleted including every other posts that shows what transpired
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by yemmywesey(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:
This is not false alarm

Thank you

Na you enemy of progress send come to tarnish kuda bank image.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by ARFON: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Go and ask those who do transactions worth millions of Naira ok daily basis to tell you how far

you are right..
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
yemmywesey:

Na you enemy of progress send come to tarnish kuda bank image.

You don't use kuda like I do

My spending on Kuda is over 200m Naira on monthly basis so I know what am talking about

Post a working customer care number of Kuda bank here & let everyone tries the number

A bank without s functional customer care number, no office for complaint, no functional email address is not a bank

You cant reach kuda via phone, email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, except via app chat & sometimes take 48hrs before they reply your in app message on weekdays. During weekend, they stop replying from 4pm & any messages sent will have to wait till next week days on Monday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by yemmywesey(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

You don't use kuda like I do

My spending on Kuda is over 200m Naira on monthly basis so I know what am talking about

Post a working customer care number of Kuda bank here & let everyone tries the number

A bank without s functional customer care number, no office for complaint, no functional email address is not a bank

You cant reach kuda via phone, email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, except via app chat & sometimes take 48hrs before they reply your in app message on weekdays. During weekend, they stop replying from 4pm & any messages sent will have to wait till next week days on Monday

There office dey alagomeji yaba lagos,
And spending 200m on kuda monthly , that's huge
You must be super rich.
Cut soap for me too.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Omobola121(f): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Op, I don't know the issues you have with Kuda but it is my favourite bank so far.
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
yemmywesey:

There office dey alagomeji yaba lagos,
And spending 200m on kuda monthly , that's huge
You must be super rich.
Cut soap for me too.

Some people does over 500m boss grin

As for soap, I no get soap o

Na just God grace
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by yemmywesey(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Some people does over 500m boss grin

As for soap, I no get soap o

Na just God grace

Teach me business then.
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by BlissGod: 4:52am On Aug 14, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:
This is not false alarm

Thank you

They are a zillion times better than all the banks in Nigeria.
Most times they fall hand but they've never stolen from me unlike so many banks I know keep deducting my money for no reason.

I want to believe they are overwhelmed with workload. Anyway, take it easy.

I usually send them messages on Facebook since twitter was banned and they respond.
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by IamDavid(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
Make me sef put mouth for this Kuda matter. Their customer service is zero. You must have seen that statement elsewhere, it's very true. They've not replied my email for about 2 weeks now, It's crazy.

They lock accounts on any slight complain from creditors, sometimes for no tangible reason. I have researched well and discovered they're actually smart enough to stay within the confines of the law. A bank on itself can lock your account claiming they suspect fraudulent transactions.

The process of you, clarifying yourself and getting your account unlocked may take months. We use other banks too, they don't treat us like this. They're definitely doing something (or many things) wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Zobah: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
yemmywesey:

Teach me business then.
What type of business do you want to learn?
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by yemmywesey(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Zobah:
What type of business do you want to learn?

I have been unemployed for a year now.
Though I post items on jiji for survival now.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Kazo77(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=IamDavid post=104795179]Make me sef put mouth for this Kuda matter. Their customer service is zero. You must have seen that statement elsewhere, it's very true. They've not replied my email for about 2 weeks now, It's crazy.

They lock accounts on any slight complain from creditors, sometimes for no tangible reason. I have researched well and discovered they're actually smart enough to stay within the confines of the law. A bank on itself can lock your account claiming they suspect fraudulent transactions.

The process of you, clarifying yourself and getting your account unlocked may take months. We use other banks too, they don't treat us like this. They're definitely doing something (or many things**8*8

You are very right, i transfred some funds into my account at kuda from another bank and the funds have been blocked since 16th of august, all emails to them since that day have not been responded to till now, I will advise nairalanders not to use the bank for big transactions, probaly you do transactions under N500k, the bank is highly unresponsive to customer complaints, with no physical branch to complain to their online channels should be working effectively... please dont use kuda
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by tinkotinko: 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oya, make I go transfer my money wey dey there...
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by kloverneon(m): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
freeman67:

Different strokes for different folks. I downloaded the app from playstore about 2 weeks ago. In trying to set it up, Something told me to check their recent reviews on same app. I did and it was not pleasant to me so I jettisoned the idea completely.
So you haven't ACTUALLY used it?

And you are NOW an authority on Kuda?

Lol..

Naija no go kee person.. grin
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
I use Kuda and I have been satisfied with their with their services..

I have had transactions not go through and I had to send messages to them and it was promptly sorted out..

Different strokes..
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by freeman67: 5:47am On Oct 13, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
So you haven't ACTUALLY used it?

And you are NOW an authority on Kuda?

Lol..

Naija no go kee person.. grin

There is a reason why the review spaces are there. There are there for people's feedback and to also serve as a guide for intended users. So I do not have to be a user. The reviews of other users then guided me.

Though majority of the feedback around the period I downloaded has been edited. It still does not appeal to me as a person that you want to do an urgent transaction and along the line it has issues. Then no physical location to complain and the entity is not reachable leaving you stranded for days...

That is for me anyway.. Reviews and track record might be useless to you.

Different strokes for different folks...

1 Like

Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Elsueno: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2021
shocked

Kuda microfinance, d official bank of scammers in Nigeria, thier workers are so nonchalant. several times I saw people complaining how scammers use dat bank to collect money & they can't be traced because Kuda staff ain't willing to or just don't care. Be very careful with them
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by doludanny(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Elsueno:
shocked

Kuda microfinance, d official bank of scammers in Nigeria, thier workers are so nonchalant. several times I saw people complaining how scammers use dat bank to collect money & they can't be traced because Kuda staff ain't willing to or just don't care. Be very careful with them

Very true...
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Mikeblize: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Elsueno:
shocked

How can you be so ignorant?
Funny thing about this thread is that it's mostly those not using Kuda bank that are complaining about it.

I've been using Kuda for more than a year right now, I can confidently tell you that they are better than traditional banks. I use Kuda for all my day to day transactions currently. When it comes to speed of transactions, customer care, and issue resolutions they are the best.

OP it's obvious you are a paid agent sent to tarnish their image, because even from your vague statement you do not even own a Kuda account! So how in the world can you be giving us advice on something you know nothing about firsthand.

Stop spreading lies abeg.

Kuda is currently one of the best if not the best currently.
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Mikeblize: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:
This is not false alarm

Thank you

You even started with lies.
This is definitely false alarm
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Mikeblize: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Baba rest.

I use Kuda to run my business and carry out tons of transactions on a daily basis. There's no issue I've had here so far.
Re: Avoid Kuda Bank by Mikeblize: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=Kazo77 post=105021618][/quote]

If you are not lying! Kuda has a telephone line you can reach them with! Why not call?

I've had situations where I needed to send an email and it doesn't take up to three days to get a reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow Its Another Amazing Offer / Buy Ripple XRP, DOGE, Stellar And Bytecoin For The Future Today / Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.