Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest (63619 Views)

Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
If the goat was the only invitee..abegi who snap them?
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
End time wedding.
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by wildwest69(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Is the camera man not also a guest? shocked

1 Like

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by BluntCrazeMan: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
ahnie:
We should practice these type of weddings in Nigeria.
A typical Nigerian Woman cannot accept it.
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by bizzibodi(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
Na d person wey own an island shock me.
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Lamasta(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nawao grin
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Vainglory: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bodybuilder marry powerlifter. What kind of child do they want to born?

1 Like

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by akmath: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Who took the pix?

Abba Kyari I guess
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by crackhaus: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
ahnie:

Hello sweetie.
Mummy wa... cool
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by lequama10: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Popapa:
shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.
what's the price and can I get it here in ibadan
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by lanocfoods: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lucky goat
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by fergie001: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Vainglory:
Bodybuilder marry powerlifter. What kind of child do they want to born?
Powerbuilder undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by MansoryMX(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
crackhaus:
It's always a thing of beauty when you see a couple who are 100% in sync.

Some of our sisters will claim that they prefer a quiet and private wedding, but by the time they finish drawing the list of what they require for the wedding, you will start wondering where all the so-called privacy and quiet ran away to. grin

E.g my wife

1 Like

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by ahnie: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
crackhaus:

Mummy wa... cool
Thanks Daddy wa✓

1 Like

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by harmony75: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Congratsssss ❤ Lol crazy couple u know it's the woman idea �
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Yseone(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
mardis:
The photographer nko

How on earth do you expect a photographer to appear on a wedding picture?

1 Like

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by bobwizzy1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Weytin dey pain me na the goat � name why e� go ans my father name

1 Like

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by mattmogan88: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
What about the camera Man undecided

1 Like

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
If it's Africa [Nigeria] you will see million of people the groom and his family will spend millions, Even hungry strangers will be there, hungry neighbours, friends, thieves.. will all be there the bride's family will be smiling because they just sold their daughter out the groom's will be frowning faces and faking smiles grin at the end they'd all retire to their homes and few months or weeks sef undecided the bride will start whoring around. Mtcheew I'm tired,.......................................................

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by crackhaus: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
MansoryMX:

E.g my wife
Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by wink2015(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
OYIBO PEOPLE and their passion of trying the unusual.

if it is Nigeria, we will say that the COUPLE DON KOLO !
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Olutobasam(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
Wait oo, who con dey snap picture....one of the goats grin
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by ajebuter(f): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
ahnie:
The only region where we can't practice these type of weddings is in Yoruba land.
Because people wey go swear for you go plenty cheesy cheesy.

The igboman would successfully coordinate this type of weddings if Ebube marries Ebere he wouldn't mind his goods being the only witness.

The hause would successfully pulled this off if Aminu marries Aisha.the only witness wud be truckloads of sokoto sugarcane.

I laughed so hard about the ' Yoruba people go swear for you part' grin grin

I swear you no lie .

We Yoruba won't like a situation where we won't have aso ebi , plenty jollof Rice, big meat, and gbedu music wey dey enter body...

We love Owambe die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by longifilis(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sounded irrational though the reason best known to them
Awon eleyi bad o, awon fans �
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by jaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Just like Adam and Eve. Nice
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Blackdisciple(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
mariahAngel:
Only brave people decide and walk their own course.

Yes oo
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Tonytonex(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
End time. Weird things happening

1 Like

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by pacespot(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oyinbo and their simple lifestyle. if it has not driven money, it does not make sense to Nigerians.

These are the people that Nigerian feminists want to compete with, can you compare the reasonable mentality of a White woman with that of Black?
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Prophet777: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
U mean a wedding where goats are your only guest?
ahnie:
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Bluffly: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
ahnie:
Aanofia
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding / White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) / Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.