Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/2021 (194 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 5TH AUGUST 2021.

THEME: BE THOU PERFECT.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 05/08/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and for Your purpose and pleasure.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, uproot from my life, anything that does not represent Your image and likeness, and, that could hinder the process of my perfection, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of doubt, double mindedness and disobedience, in my life, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, break every yoke of unbelief in my life; please, help my unbelief, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, increase my faith in You and in Your word, and make all things possible for me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, release upon my life and destiny, the spirit of complete and total obedience, to You and to Your word, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let Your Holy Spirit quicken me to perfection; please, make me perfect, as You're perfect, in heaven, in the mighty name of Jesus.

9.Father, You're the diligent rewarder of them that seek You, please, let me be rewarded for all my labours of love, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and perfect everything concerning his life, home, and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

For The Original Igbos / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 13 August 2021 - The Necessity Of Discovery / True Life Story, In The Christian Religion See What Works Faster Than Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.