Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine (20268 Views)

Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing / Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma / Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by tenpipsperday: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nuelito:
It's just like suing the government of a country

Na wetin most of dx football coaches dey do...they will just fix match and receive 6zeros afterwards

No it's not.
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by Nuelito: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
tenpipsperday:

No it's not.
can you throw more light in why you said it's not
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by advanceDNA: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
phemmyfour:
Lolz...o Fe cash out

How can dey fine him and also ban him.....which kind double punishment be that
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by dogmart(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lol
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by Niggap: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
After consulting a good lawyer, it's the best thing to do.he has to clear his name and Sue for damages. Good one bro for being a smart ass
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by mu2sa2: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Samson Siasia:
Male, adult, Christian, south-south origin, married, corrupt and not corrupt!
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by bizzibodi(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Siasia no go let matter rest what if dem jail am.
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by Sluacoast(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
1Jodok:
TWO-ODD AVAILABLE.
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING.

WHATS-APP;
0 9 1 3 3 0 1 9 2 9 0
We don't want to win. You hear. Play it yourself and win. Na byforce make person win grin grin

1 Like

Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by donprinyo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Waste of money

1 Like

Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by Healthquest: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My whatsapp number is below on my signature. 0:7:0:6:1:6:2:4:4:0:2
anybody who can do ds in port Harcourt shd contact me wit a nice collatera
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by obinoral1179(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Moral of the story Samson siasa is a USA citizen but when he committed the crime he was attach to Nigeria and he even opened a gofundme ACC asking Nigeria to help him but now he is fighting FIFA with his USA passport and abandoned Nigeria passport.

2 Likes

Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by mountmoriah(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
He can win this case with the look of things
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Abeg who can help me sue Buhari
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by chatinent: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Problem no dey finish.
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by PROPHETmichael: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
This guy village people strong ooo...dem no wan comot hand for him matter hence, the reason they've pushed him to sue FIFA so that at the end, FIFA will restore the life ban.
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by Qunu: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
FOR GREAT RELIEF AND CURE FOR ALL KIDNEY PROBLEM, DIABETES AND CANCER ISSUES, CONTACT ME FOR WONDERS OF NONI. VERY EFFECTIVE AND YOU WILL TESTIFY. 0803 958 2388 (WHATSAPP & CALLS)
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by onomej4u: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Siasia was charged for knowing about the match fixing though he did not receive the bribe but he was guilty of not reporting it to the appropriate football body
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by kayuseful: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Mhen.. This man tried for Nigeria as a coach. Only that the country didn't treat him as a hero
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by Basicend: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
Clown.
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by tenpipsperday: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nuelito:
can you throw more light in why you said it's not

FIFA is run by human beings with human brains. They obey court.

On the other hands Nigeria is run by human beings with cow brains they don't obey court because they don't know law.

If Siasia wins against them they will comply.

1 Like

Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by mipeesoft(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ok! I pray you win on this, if otherwise, expect more fire from FiFA. Goodluck coach
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by wink2015(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
pilliou:
I hope he has concrete evidence yet for this guts

He should have allowed peace reign.

A black man taking fifa to court is just asking for trouble.
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by htdot: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
post=104430867:

What brought about racism in this issue now htdot?

No be only racist fifa ............ na racist malaria! cheesy cheesy
Dont be a bitter person throughout your life o..
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by Lamasta(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Go ahead Siasia am with you on this cool
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by ikorodureporta: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin
See confidence
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by BakingPowder247: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hahahah the guilty man has a right
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
This fixer still get mouth to talk, no club can trust you again. Except the shit hole clubs Sha.
Re: Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine by Confirmedzombie: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
As a senior lawyer, I think siasia has a good case and arguments here.

Under the universal declaration of human Right section 6 (1b) FIFA ered in law.

It was the laws of the USA where the offence were committed that was supposed to be applicable in this case and not the SWISS law.

I therefore urge siasia to amend his suit and include one billionaire dollars damages.

He has a good case here against FIFA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Full Lazio Squad Under Quarantine After Positive Tests / Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! / Onauchu Wins Belgian Pro League Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.