Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies (3642 Views)

Please I want to find out, dating ,sleeping and marrying a 19 years old girl / The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by Southernigbo: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello experienced ppl of nairaland. I recently got a girlfriend who happens to be a lesb, but I'm kind of apprehensive, cos I really don't know if they can give.up d lesb ways and fully embrace a straight way. I also wonder if they won't require a man to do work on their buttox with their mouths etc

2 Likes

Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by tnerro1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Na three-some go kee you ooo

6 Likes

Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by netsurfer01(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Problem dey him own, you wan go find am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 05, 2021
It will end in tears,... don’t try it
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by Quality20(m): 3:09am On Aug 05, 2021
Norphiee:
pls tell me more as a lady
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by TheWolfen(m): 4:52am On Aug 05, 2021
@ Southernigbo
Here is my previous comment to a fellow with similar lesbian problem

Lol grin

I dread this shit. I don't do lesbians.
Most of them are also man haters. They go into marriage for society sake and then leave after they achieve the divorce status. Most of them are ruthless. Marriage between a straight man and a bisexual/lesbians is a disaster.

Bro avoid bisexual/lesbians kinda girls
If any gal had practice in the past and you happen to find out just thank God because you one of the lucky few because lesbians can't keep a marriage lol it will crash and she will end up leaving you miserable. They hardly leave lesbianism lifestyle even in marriage. .. Why do think most of these actresses and others in entertainment industry marriages keep crashing? Lol
Not to talk of millions of other girls that are also into such abominable practice. These people are insatiable
in all aspects of life. Kudos to any man who is trying to satisfy a lesbian because you can never be enough or try enough for them.
Baby mama is the best life for them not marriage pls. Don't say we didn't warn you. Don't listen to people that tell u otherwise because they wont be there when u start dealing with your bisexual girl problem problems upon many problems

9 Likes

Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by Quality20(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2021
TheWolfen:
@ Southernigbo Here is my previous comment to a fellow with similar lesbian problem
Thanks very much senior man.

2 Likes

Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by gregyboy(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2021
Southernigbo:
Hello experienced ppl of nairaland. I recently got a girlfriend who happens to be a lesb, but I'm kind of apprehensive, cos I really don't know if they can give.up d lesb ways and fully embrace a straight way. I also wonder if they won't require a man to do work on their buttox with their mouths etc

. Bro why would you date a lesbian nawa ooh do you want to place curse on yourself

You will always be hunted by her lesbian act

A fellow woman having feeling for another woman is that normal and you want to marry abnormal lady...
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by phemmyfour: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Southernigbo:
you are playing with fire n STDs
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by Southernigbo: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
tnerro1:
what kind of 3some
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Quality20:
pls tell me more as a lady

A les will always be a les,... it’s takes God Glory for them to change pata pata, because once you marry her and she gives birth, she will find you less attractive and end the marriage.
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by InTheMiddle: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
Norphiee:

Lols.... I'm sure a boyfriend of yours or an ex once got married to a LESBIAN�...Or maybe that was what you were told(lols). And for the nigga that's dating a lesbian, kindly do well to discard her.

1 Like

Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by house10studio: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
tnerro1:
where did he say party?
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Southernigbo:
what kind of 3some
Ffm
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by Lostchild(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Southernigbo

Many times only Una dey bring problem to Una generation.

You want your kids to be possessed with lesbian pervert marine spirit

1 Like

Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by Southernigbo: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lostchild:
Southernigbo

Many times only Una dey bring problem to Una generation.

You want your kids to be possessed with lesbian pervert marine spirit

no o .only thinking that since lesb isn't a natural trait, they could be corrected
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by Brunicekid(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
InTheMiddle:

Lols.... I'm sure a boyfriend of yours or an ex once got married to a LESBIAN�...Or maybe that was what you were told(lols). And for the nigga that's dating a lesbian, kindly do well to discard her.
I understand why you are talking like this... But, this thing can be in two ways ooo... The Lesbian could have sincerely turned a new leave!
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by skywalker240(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Flee

Most of our resident feminist are covered lesbians, and you can see the bitterness in them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by tnerro1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
house10studio:
where did he say party?

One day ,he is going to catch her with her girlfriend and she will say, baby you can join us if you want. That will be the beginning....
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by takimsipho(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Marriage is not an easy thing ooo, any girl that has hit the streets or adopted any alternative lifestyle no be wife material. Dont go into a relationship with the intention of changing that person except they themselves initiated the change. Guy na streets oooh, just have a party and enjoy. But marriage is a huge risk on your part. Not in this era when a woman can just walk out of a marriage at easy especially if she has gotten kids
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
InTheMiddle:

Are you passing an info or you still guessing?,.. infact your guessings are wrong.
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by Lostchild(m): 12:25am On Aug 06, 2021
Southernigbo:
no o .only thinking that since lesb isn't a natural trait, they could be corrected

Be very careful
Be very, very careful
Be very, very careful with the kind of women you bring to tour life.

Having sex with a lesbian who is possessed with water spirit can pollute your spirit. Prosperity start from the spirit.

Be very careful and don't play with your life because of women.

Take your time.
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by InTheMiddle: 5:52am On Aug 06, 2021
Brunicekid:
I understand why you are talking like this... But, this thing can be in two ways ooo... The Lesbian could have sincerely turned a new leave!

It's your call.
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by Jayrodrigo: 6:45am On Aug 06, 2021
Wahala you dy find wahala you go get...
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by anthonyuncle(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2021
platinum premium tears loading
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by etrange: 3:58am On Aug 09, 2021
OP, if your girl is really into you, then she's bisexual. It's good to know the difference as that would be a key factor in deciding the way forward. A bisexual person is equally attracted to both genders. It would be illogical to think they can't settle down with a guy. A lesbian on the other hand would only marry you to satisfy the society. Normally, I doesn't end well.
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by etrange: 4:10am On Aug 09, 2021
TheWolfen:
@ Southernigbo
Here is my previous comment to a fellow with similar lesbian problem

I think it's illogical to expect a lesbian to just wake up and become straight over night. It's not really about them being insatiable, it's more about them being who they are. They are simply not straight so a straight man trying to satisfy a les is, to me, the dumb one cause the only reason a les would be with you in the first place is to satisfy the society. On the other hand, I've seen bisexual women who ended married to men and they're doing great. Of course, some would cheat but it can be argued in this case that cheating isn't a matter of sexuality cause straight people cheat anyway. The problem is that many bisexual people tend to lean more towards one gender. Heaven help you if you end up with one who leans more towards fellow ladies.

I sincerely believe everyone deserves love and happiness regardless of thier sexuality but any man marrying a bisexual person should know things could easily go South if she's more of the ladies type. Besides, how would he even know she isn't just a les trying to hide from the ever judging society? In that case, such a lady would never really love you as you'd expect a woman to do regardless of how nice she is as a person.
Re: Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies by Southernigbo: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2021
etrange:

I think it's illogical to expect a lesbian to just wake up and become straight over night. It's not really about them being insatiable, it's more about them being who they are. They are simply not straight so a straight man trying to satisfy a les is, to me, the dumb one cause the only reason a les would be with you in the first place is to satisfy the society. On the other hand, I've seen bisexual women who ended married to men and they're doing great. Of course, some would cheat but it can be argued in this case that cheating isn't a matter of sexuality cause straight people cheat anyway. The problem is that many bisexual people tend to lean more towards one gender. Heaven help you if you end up with one who leans more towards fellow ladies.

I sincerely believe everyone deserves love and happiness regardless of thier sexuality but any man marrying a bisexual person should know things could easily go South if she's more of the ladies type. Besides, how would he even know she isn't just a les trying to hide from the ever judging society? In that case, such a lady would never really love you as you'd expect a woman to do regardless of how nice she is as a person.
u got strong points

(1) (Reply)

How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right / Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? / Ladies, What Do U Think About Guys Who Are Good Cooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.