Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Work on your members,Many Of Your Lawyers Lack Tra...Osayuki To Nba Benin Branch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work on your members,Many Of Your Lawyers Lack Tra...Osayuki To Nba Benin Branch (265 Views)

I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / Ohanaeze To Miyetti Allah: Enlist Your Members In Military To Fight Insurgency / Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work on your members,Many Of Your Lawyers Lack Tra...Osayuki To Nba Benin Branch by Unibentatafo: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
Press Release

August 4th 2021

RE: NBA Benin [Lion Bar] Orders Its Members To Boycott Justice H.A Courage-Ogbebor’s Court, Over His Disrespect And Disregard For The Bar....

*You can not dance naked in public,go and fix your house....
Patrick Osahon*

*When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall... think of it, always.
Mahatma Gandhi

These beautiful quotes by Mahatma Gandhi describe those who have come together to bring down the highly respected organization of great learned men and women.

It's a shame that NBA Benin branch executives (some) led by one Pius Idemudia Oiwoh Esq will bring themselves so low to be used by some failed politicians to drag the name of Judges down in Edo State.

I just read one report on thenigerialawyer.com where the chairman is giving order mandating her members not to appear before one distinguished Justice Courage Ogbebor who is in charge of High Court 6.

After going through the long report signed by the chairman and secretary, I was very disappointed by the accusations by this set of men expecially this particular page of the write ups

'' _Lion Bar stated: “After Reviewing the Various Complaints of lawyers (the 2nd such Review within a period of Two (2) Months by the General House) with regards to the incessant and unabating harassment, intimidation, outright insults and deliberate embarrassment to Counsel appearing before His Lordship including SANS and very Senior Members of the Bar, in the presence of Clients and would-be clients,_

As a matter of fact, if I was her I will do more than what you are claiming she has done to some of the members you claim she intimidated.

Before leaving Nigeria to Canada, I was opportune to go to court along side with one of my aunty who had a case in the high court some years ago, she approached a lawyer that her friend introduced her to after the lawyer collected huge amount of money, with all the big big English the lawyer was speaking, getting to court he could not even do proper presentation before the judge, even the judge was forced to correct him and also tell him what and what he did not do,

I was speechless, and this particular scene has happened more than twice in my presence so I know what am saying,

What I expect from the so called chairman was to go back to thier drawing board first correct issues of her members before going publicly,

Infact can he come out to tell the general public how many trainings and re trainings he and the so called excos have done for thier members for the last 1 year or 2.

The Benin Branch of the Nigeria Bar should come out straight to tell Edo people the truth, you said since 2months and this particular judge have been there for years now, why is this issue coming up now?

Who is using the NBA Benin branch?

Edo people must also remember that this Judge refused to take bribe during the election petition case brought before her court between the APC & PDP.

We Edo people are not ingnorant of thier plans to oppress the judge.

Just as Edo people have said Godwin Obaseki is what we want, so also we will stand for this Judge, if you like don't represent your clients, hungry go beat una,we will go as far as getting lawyers from oghara and other nearby states.

Enough is Enough, go back home and educate your members on ethics of the Organization and not big big English.

We call on the Edo state Governor, Gov.Godwin Obaseki and the president of the Nigeria Bar Association to step in and call the Benin branch executives to order before Edo people will resist them, our Mumu don do.

Edo state Must develop.........

Edo No be Lagos......

Justice H.C.O Matter Na Out Collective Matter

Signed

Osayuki Edobor
Coordinator
MAKE EDO GREAT AGAIN SOLIDARITY FORUM.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Greatly Miss Ahmed Joda's Wise Counsel-osinbajo / "I Will Not Exit Office As A Failure" - President Buhari Vows / FG to Deploy 5G Network, Seeks Increase ICT Contribution to GDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.