Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Sweetness Of A Itching d1ck, My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sweetness Of A Itching d1ck, My Experience (1042 Views)

She Just Couldn't Resist The Sweetness Of His Strong D / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sweetness Of A Itching d1ck, My Experience by drake99: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
I had malaria 2 days ago and i went to a chemist, the woman gave me this drug called "Amalar" with some other drugs, though she warned me that i could get some reactions

I took the drugs, wake up the next morning and discovered that my palms are itching, my toes had some swollen, my laps and my inner lips.

They were all itching me, the one that i opened this thread for is the one on my d1ck, my dick cap had this swollen that itch me uncontrollably, the itching is irresistible because it was sweet in sensation.

There's this girl that i normally vuck, i called her and she showed up , we got down, i didn't allow her to see my d1ck because the swollen is visible when my d1ck stands,plus my d1ck is pink head in nature,so it made the swollen reddish which is also caused by my constant scratching

To cut the long story short, i slide my d1ck inside her kitten, jesu.. i don't just know how to explain the sweetness

the itching plus the pussy, it was so amazing that since today , I've been looking for what to do to my d1ck to return that itching (only when I Wan vuck o) because the itching has gone today, just like the chemist woman told me that it would last for 3 days

Has anyone here ever had this experience?

note.. your insult goes to Drake99 who's faceless here
Re: The Sweetness Of A Itching d1ck, My Experience by Thugnificent(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
It's called "sweetie" for a reason wink

1 Like

Re: The Sweetness Of A Itching d1ck, My Experience by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
drake99:
I had malaria 2 days ago and i went to a chemist, the woman gave me this drug called "Amalar" with some other drugs, though she warned me that i could get some reactions

I took the drugs, wake up the next morning and discovered that my palms are itching, my toes had some swollen, my laps and my inner lips.

They were all itching me, the one that i opened this thread for is the one on my d1ck, my dick cap had this swollen that itch me uncontrollably, the itching is irresistible because it was sweet in sensation.

There's this girl that i normally vuck, i called her and she showed up , we got down, i didn't allow her to see my d1ck because the swollen is visible when my d1ck stands,plus my d1ck is pink head in nature,so it made the swollen reddish which is also caused by my constant scratching

To cut the long story short, i slide my d1ck inside her kitten, jesu.. i don't just know how to explain the sweetness

the itching plus the pussy, it was so amazing that since today , I've been looking for what to do to my d1ck to return that itching (only when I Wan vuck o) because the itching has gone today, just like the chemist woman told me that it would last for 3 days

Has anyone here ever had this experience?

note.. your insult goes to Drake99 who's faceless here
your genotype is likely AA . you react to sulphur. Discontinue use of amalar, maldox, and their likes that have sulfadoxine, any thing containing sulphur, like camphur or that air freshener they call drummer boy can cause u some nose upsets. Next time, use any artemether lumefantrine product. But you be bad nigga Sha o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sweetness Of A Itching d1ck, My Experience by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lols... enjoy your life bros, u only live once cheesy
Re: The Sweetness Of A Itching d1ck, My Experience by Uzomacharles: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Vickyvice:
your genotype is likely AA . you react to sulphur. Discontinue use of amalar, maldox, and their likes that have sulfadoxine, any thing containing sulphur, like camphur or that air freshener they call drummer boy can cause u some nose upsets. Next time, use any artemether lumefantrine product. But you be bad nigga Sha o

bro abeg I fit contact you?
You be doctor?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021: See The Trending Video Of Angel Fingering And Pleasuring Herself / Child Play: Mummy And Daddy Game, Share Your Experince / A Weekend With A Nigerian Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.