Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street (34430 Views)

Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice / Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) / Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by AkaraAndBread: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2021
fotadmowmend:
Really.... We should even have #fixnigeria

We cannot fix this Nigeria O!

The engine has knocked..... in fact I no go follow una work d motor again.

Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by Lamasta(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2021
[b]Fixghana[/b don start too grin that's interesting cos docuke leaders should be put on their toes to do the work they were elected to do....
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by Adakintroy: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2021
Jhahahahahahahahahhhaha....

I think say Ghana better pass nigeria? .so their own still need fixing and they too are complaining. Stupid Nigerians.

Wake up! The world has gotten a lot better. Many of this generation are ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by oche2020: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2021
arthurwillia:
Ghana wey we wan run go again

Seriously o, I tot things are pretty good over there. Africa �, Nigeria, South Africans did theirs now Ghana

1 Like

Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by Oxtertee(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2021
fotadmowmend:

we should be on the streets already to demand good governance and a better living, but it seems we Nigerians are too docile to demand for effective and possitive change.

i also noticed their is no form of harassment and intimidation from the security operatives of the country unlike the corrupt security architect we have down here.
#FIXNIGERIAN.
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by tamdun: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2021
That border closure is part of their problem, Naija can do a lot of damage to these west African countries but unfortunately, we don't know our worth and our leaders ain't helping at all

2 Likes

Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by Skillsnigeria: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2021
Sensible people in a sensible country, Nigeria is gone already
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by Multiplier7(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2021
I shake my head in shame seeing Ghanaian zombies on this forum defending their shame and disappointment by bringing Nigeria into their quagmire.

It's now an open secret that Ghana is a bigger shithole than the country they abuse everyday.

The Holy book says 'remove the speck from your eyes before trying to remove the one from your brothers'

#fixghana

2 Likes

Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by skallion7(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2021
CSTRR:

They are better than Nigeria in every conceivable economic indices on the per capital scale.

Much higher standard of living too.
Higher volume of foreign investments too.

The joke is on you guys in Nigeria, not them.
Maybe they're only better on paper and for people like you who believe any story without being an eyewitness cause the Ghana #fixthecountry campaign on twitter is different from the one I've heard about.

And Ghana dosen't lead us in FDI https://www.nairaland.com/6384381/egypt-leads-africa-foreign-direct#98466607
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by WaffenSS(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2021
fotadmowmend:

#FixAfrica
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by wickedtuna: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2021
Idamond:
Groups of women also took part in the #FixTheCountry protest. [Nipah Dennis/AFP]
Lamentations....funny cycle of life cry

1 Like

Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by abeggnow: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Seems Ghana adopted #EndSars version but a much more upgraded version #Fixghana....nice to see that Africans are becoming less docile as electorates!
In Nigeria it should be #ENDBADGOVERNMENT.

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS!

@SENIORWRITER
you are absolutely right
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by Morenikeji090(m): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2021
Guy don't blame Yoruba for removing Jonathan log check Jonathan administration if he gave Yoruba a very good position Jonathan bench us thinking we the Yoruba don't have political power and we show him how strong we are.... Jonathan did not regard us during is administration... Also they are a lot of killing during is administration and poor things happening then. So folks thinking let's see what another government gonna do well for Nigeria. Along the line buhari did nothing but rubbish. But know this in life if you dont try something you can't know or see forward. But lately we all blame ourselves for removing Jonathan coz is better than buhari. Nobody is perfect Jonathan time is far better than buhari
So don't blame us......
BiafraAburi:

Stop lying. Who removed Jonathan from power? Is it not yorubas? Are they not southerners? Jonathan was doing good, but the hatred from his fellow yoruba southerners couldn't let him be.
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by DamnNiggar: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Likewise when a southerner is the President, the people of South will kick against it.
The entity that make up Nigeria is never meant to be.
Nigeria should be splinted like the USSR & Yugoslavia. About 7-8 Nation in Nigeria are capable to stand on their own.

This is why we should separate.

We have never been one before, no matter how we force our selves we are not one or brothers.

Nigerian separation is sure going to happen one day

1 Like

Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by Coldie(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2021
As Ghana make sense finish they are protesting for more fixing.

Wow
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by gentleguy1975: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2021
Nawao on top say ghana get stable electricity, good education system, strong currency,they are still demanding that the country be fixed! Compare to my dear country hmm
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by Ktrums(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Likewise when a southerner is the President, the people of South will kick against it.
The entity that make up Nigeria is never meant to be.
Nigeria should be splinted like the USSR & Yugoslavia. About 7-8 Nation in Nigeria are capable to stand on their own.

When Goodluck was in power, the Southerners also antagonized him

1 Like

Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by authority2006(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2021
BiafraAburi:

Stop lying. Who removed Jonathan from power? Is it not yorubas?

Firstly, Yorubas didn't remove Jonathan from power. Go and check the record, Yoruba votes were split almost evenly between PDP and APC.

Are they not southerners? Jonathan was doing good,

If that performance from Jonathan was "doing good", you're nothing but mediocre.

but the hatred from his fellow yoruba southerners couldn't let him be.

Hatred from his fellow Yoruba southerners? May be you have short memory let me remind you that it was Yoruba people who staged protests that Jonathan should be made an acting president when Yaradua was sick. What did he do after 2011 election, he sidelined Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Were you people not against protest when Jonathan was in power just because he had some Igbos in important positions? You even blamed Tinubu and everyone else except for the incompetent Jonathan himself.
HYPOCRITES
Are you okay at all? I'm from the South West.

The way some of una dey reason sef, you no know me from anywhere, yet accuse me of nonsense.
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by odaniel1(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2021
I love how social media has given a lot of people a voice.
Nigeria has played [/i]'big brother'[i] again by showing these ones how it is done.
[/b]The #Endsars protests stirred a social revolution globally than we ever knew![b]
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by Oppy2k2: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2021
Make we swap country abeg.
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by heniford2: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2021
Trying this in Nigeria means u will be killed either by police or Angry Army
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by heniford2: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2021
Coldie:
As Ghana make sense finish they are protesting for more fixing.

Wow
who told you Ghana make sense pass naija

1 Like

Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by Oppy2k2: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2021
If this is happening in Nigeria, u should xpt that the government will pay some miscreants 1k tomorrow to either support the government or attack the protesters.
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by Daniluv1(m): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2021
I know say some of our useless and shameless Nigerian brothers go join them ooh
I trusth my people when their own country don dey burn finish na ashes remain SMH
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by Kaiser20: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2021
Gillydee:
So it's not only naija that is in mess
No mind some olofos for Nairaland they will tell how ghana be like Singapore.

1 Like

Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by redsun(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Such a thing is not possible in Nigeria. Northerners will be fully against it.

Nigeria government is a junta,while ghana is learning to practice democrazy. They have always been ahead of Nigeria mentally. even though Nigerians in their misguided foolishness always assumed they are smarter than Ghanaians because they can loot and pillage better.

1 Like

Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by Jonah507(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2021
If only they can have a taste of Nigeria for just a day, they will know how fortunate they are, not to be Nigerians
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by ModelLook(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2021
Ghana used to be a stable country.

What happened?

I heard they fought to remove bad leaders years ago.

This was after the "Ghana Must Go" Revolution in Nigeria.

Then Ghana boys will leave Ghana to Nigeria to hustle and make money doing menial jobs or selling puff puff. Then travel back to Ghana and change the Naira to their currency and turn big boys.

Some built houses, bought cars and will come back to Nigeria to hustle again.

But now, the reverse is the case.
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Like they did the occupy Nigeria during Jonathan abi?
Ewus
why not lead ur own occupy Nigeria PDP clown
Re: Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street by malvisguy212: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
obembet:
Buhari would have pay [b][/b] #1500 to #Istandwithbuhari. DSS would have wasted all many youth by now
1500 is to much, elrufai gave his boys 1000 naira each to counter NLC rally...... but we mercilessly deal with them .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin / Uganda: Bobi Wine's Supporter Kidnapped, Tortured & Dumped At Mortuary (Graphic) / Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.