Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) (38247 Views)

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 26th Birthday (Photos) / Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
I know children musn't look like their fathers but Ahmed Musa should carry out a DNA test just to be extra sure.
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Tupaq: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Newsmic:
More

Adorable daughter. Happy birthday
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by tonysunkan: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Congrats but try to be calm.
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Lemmyler(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Happy birthday to her �
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
More birthday cake for her wishing her llnp
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Cnach: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pikin fine shaa
Abeg if u no plan to train her overseas then bring her South for proper education and well balanced brain training
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Vero4u: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
Who else can give such a beautiful baby aside my areas sisters but the Yeye Ahmed musa separated from the woman who gave her this damsel because of his sexual perversion and been unable to stay true with one woman. hbd to the little cutie

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
That's nice
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by BrytSky: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nicely done Ahmed!!!
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by sameks08(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
fine girl with rich daddy enjoy baby girl
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by kenzysmith: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday to you baby girl

Normal na ..Once your papa get money you suppose do shakara
my dad has 2 big hotels fleet of cars but I no feel do shakara none of his children drives is car or work in his hotel, may I not do the same to my kids
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Almaigaa: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
Who else can give such a beautiful baby aside my arewa sisters but the Yeye Ahmed musa separated from the woman who gave her this damsel because of his sexual perversion and been unable to stay true with one woman. hbd to the little cutie

Na big lie.
IGBO GIRLS fine pass Northern Girls. See the fine IGBO Girls I'm dating in the EAST. See Queen Amaka, Chinyere and Chioma. grin

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Has he started playing for his new club in Turkey?
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Almaigaa:

Na big lie.
IGBO GIRLS fine pass Northern Girls. See the fine IGBO Girls I'm dating in the EAST. See Queen Amaka, Chinyere and Chioma. grin
kikikiki no let them catch you ooo

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday to you baby girl

Normal na ..Once your papa get money you suppose do shakara

This is another confirmation that Islamic laws are meant for poor muslims
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful
In advance to me
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Imustnottalk: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Baawaa:
Happy birthday to her,
Money is good oooo,this is not one of alamajiri's daughter
at least Ahmed Musa escaped poverty

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Utaka Wins Japanese League Highest Goalscorer Award / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment / Super Eagles Arrive Ghana For World Qualifier Play Offs Against Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.