Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

*Deleted* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *Deleted* (415 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Deleted* by Perfectman91: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2021
*deleted*
Re: *Deleted* by yuping(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2021
I'm laughing right now, cause you just made my day.
The reason is that someone ask me this same question last week. Looks like people want to catch out with whatever they have.
Ronaldo donate for free and he is wealthy and I dont see anything wrong in you selling yours if its going to make you happy. But try and check if it is legal to sell, you don't want to add problem to whatever you are going through.
Stay legit.
Re: *Deleted* by Pumpumking: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2021
Perfectman91:
Hello everyone I'm in Lagos, I'm urgently in need of a certain amount and I believe the quickest way may be to exchange my blood for some money like I've heard some people say. Who knows an hospital in Lagos where I can do this today please?

No one should go about insulting me as you do not know what I am passing through. Thank you all

I no one guy that drink blood. How much sir? cheesy
Re: *Deleted* by Perfectman91: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2021
I
Pumpumking:

I am serious here please
Re: *Deleted* by Sonnobax15(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2021
undecided
Re: *Deleted* by Perfectman91: 1:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Pumpumking:

Is there a way you can modify and wipe off my post from your end please?
Re: *Deleted* by Pumpumking: 2:59am On Aug 07, 2021
Perfectman91:

Is there a way you can modify and wipe off my post from your end please?

why. u no longer lookin for somebody to drink yor blood ? dint u juss say u wanted to sell your bloood sir?
are u ok? (no ofeoinse)undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fcck Ghana / I Think Its Impossible To Maintain Good Grades While Dating @ School? / Warning To All Single Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.