Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Video: Soldier Force Two Friends To Slap Each Other For Refusing To Wear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Soldier Force Two Friends To Slap Each Other For Refusing To Wear (379 Views)

Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Soldier Force Two Friends To Slap Each Other For Refusing To Wear by fairwoman187: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2021
We all know one of the COVID-19 preventive measures is to wear face masks and some countries like Nigerians where many neglects adhering to the instruction have set up a task force to make sure that people who refuse to wear nose masks are fined or even jailed.

A viral video just emerges where a soldier was forcing two friends to slap each other for refusing to wear nose masks.

In the video, the soldier can be seen slapping one of the friends very hard while instructing him to do the same to his friend.

It was a hilarious scene and we thought to share it with you.

The video was said to have been shot in an undisclosed place in Nigeria.

Stay safe!!

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/hilarious-video-of-soldier-forcing-two-friends-to-slap-each-other-for-refusing-to-wear-face-mask/

Re: Video: Soldier Force Two Friends To Slap Each Other For Refusing To Wear by Visocrate(m): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2021
Rubbish mad people everywhere =MNK

(1) (Reply)

Camera Capture Him Making Call On How They Will Thief In My Backyard / FREE ADVICE FOR UNDER 30 / Grandma Cheryl Mcgregor At 61 Got Engaged To A Grandson Quran Mccain Who Is 24 |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.