Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena (23902 Views)

Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) / Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. / Wizkid Performance At 02 Arena London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by babatee90(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheWolfen:
Omo
I heard ticket cost $19200 and people still scrambled to get it?
Where una dey see this money
you heard wrong…ticket is £50

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheWolfen:
Omo

If you wan lie, abeg lie with sense na. Who told you the ticket was this expensive? Even ticket to see Michael Jackson concert no reach dis one, fear God abeg.
Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by memnon37(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheWolfen:
Omo

No, its roughly 180 to 250, wow success is indeed hardwork and consistency

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by nextstep(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
MozB:
I respect Wizkid for building everything from scratch. Its not easy!!!!!

Agreed, but make we no forget BankyW for giving him the platform and being his first stage rocket booster.
Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by AFONJACOW(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
When is he going to drop hit track like others undecided
Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Xscape047:
Daily Self help/improvement tips .....

1.Read books daily.
2. Do one self improvement act daily.
3. Analyse your mistakes and learn from them.
4. Keep yourself informed about things that are going on in the world.
5. Read about politics and your country affairs.
6. Always go to vote.
7. Recycle your trash.
8. Create a plan before doing anything.
9. Always focus on the positives.
10. Participate in interesting discussions.
11. Always look for something new to learn.
12. Learn about food additives and start reading food labels.
13. Keep an updated survival bag.
14. Play chess or other strategic games regularly.
15. Always try to think outside the box.
16. Hang out with smart people.
17. Practice mindfulness.
18. Meditate daily.
19. Eat healthy & exercise.
20. Download IQ improvement apps on your phone.
21. Practice to express your opinions without getting offended.
22. Read self improvement blogs.
23. Regularly do new self improvements activities.
24. Journal daily.
25. Stop caring about what other people think.
26. Don’t involve yourself in dangerous things.
27. Educate yourself about the topic before making important decisions.
28. Track your finances.
29. Take proper rest everyday.
30. Develop a morning routine.
31. Always listen before you speak.
32. Challenge yourself regularly.
33. Go through online courses.
34. If you’re failing at something, try to learn and improve before giving up.
35. Think of difficult situations as a way to become stronger.
36. Think of new ways to do old things.
37. Share your knowledge with others

Ma niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by Gfskw: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by almarthins(m): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
kingscare1:
StarBoy wizzy.

What do you want to deliver in bulk - your products? Contact us for your bulk deliveries on vans and trucks at ucbulkcarriage services in within and outside Lagos.

How much does it cost hier a truck for inter state delivery?
Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by babatee90(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
mbahdi:
Just to listen to jagoons
just because you are broke
Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by DEROX: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
chatinent:
$16,200 just to see one Yoruba boy with no meaningful lyrics?

If it's Johnny Drille, I don't mind...not people who sing rubbish.
grin E pain the flat skull ipig and yes yoruba boy that has international recognition than all your combined trash singers
Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by Mkingz(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Machala reaping the fruits of his labour.
Reap yours today by getting started on whatsapp marketing for just 20k...shoot me a mail or inbox my whatsapp to get started.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by ArticleBeast: 4:47am On Aug 06, 2021
TheWolfen:
Omo
Stop hearing it is just 50 quid
Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by Emocruize(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Aidejay:
you've not watched a day in the live on youtube?? stop saying rubbish. 20 thousand people will be in that arena I'm sure your living body is not worth up to 1 of them.
Ahhhh. my chest

Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by Brenn594(m): 12:44am On Sep 04, 2021
Wizzy! Wizzy!! Wizzy!!! Wizzy!!!!

Re: Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena by ADSP116(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tunde baiyewu is a great musician.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. / What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? / Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.