Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) (74715 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) / Hauwa Atiku Uwais: Eliminate Ethnicity And Religion From Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
deji17:
While IPOB his ardent followers are swimming inside potor potor..

This life, he no balance..

We no beg you for your sympaty. Dont cry for us! Cry for your people and their generation unborn.

Africa as a whole no balance.
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by int0x80(m): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Aboki na aboki, no matter what? grin grin
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by imagrg(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Looted funds sweet die!
Na God go judge una.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by Maski87: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Chaii money good oo
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
dmbb:

You should also leave Buhari alone

Buhari case is beyond beeing bad or good., Buhari is purely cluelesr!.

I dont want to know the personality of the pilot,.

He is a jew? Not my business.

He beats his wife? Not my biz either.

My business is does he have a clue of the plane he is piloting or Not.. Thats what matters..
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by ChukwuObe: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:
.. and Tinubu children the control Lagos state..
.. one shameless urchin Dey busy with envy.. like say Na Atiku Be his problem.

If Atiku is not the problem, then why is Tinubu your problem and that of your family?

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by dmbb: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Buhari case is beyond beeing bad or good., Buhari is purely cluelesr!.

I dont want to know the personality of the pilot,.

He is a jew? Not my business.

He beats his wife? Not my biz either.

My business is does he have a clue of the plane he is piloting or Not.. Thats what matters..
How sure are you that Atiku has a good plan for Nigeria? How sure are you that PDP is better than APC

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by deji17: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

We no beg you for your sympaty. Dont cry for us! Cry for your people and their generation unborn.

Africa as a whole no balance.

I have no single drop of tear for you. Your problem is your problem. My problem is my problem.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by jimyjames(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
deji17:
While IPOB his ardent followers are swimming inside potor potor..

This life, he no balance..
Coming from a poor jobless person?

True true life no balance
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
deji17:

I have no single drop of tear for you. Your problem is your problem. My problem is my problem.

Know the truth and the truth will be with you
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by Legendrysailor(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Let's agree that he was dumb and fortunately rose up to be a General in the NAF

If your dad had concentrated on his studies and functional to the society, we definitely will not have his lots in power.

U are d biggest fool of d year 2021

Ur end is near
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by Legendrysailor(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
zelnababa:
eyaaa, and you that passed your waec and very wise, abeg which level you come dey now than internet typing warrior, bubu don go far ooo

U are a big fool
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by deji17: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
jimyjames:

Coming from a poor jobless person?

True true life no balance

You wish grin grin grin
I do very well for myself. You are likely begging for money to feed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by deji17: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Know the truth and the truth will be with you
Hope you will take your own advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by Multiplier7(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Lol. I was expecting someone to ask this.
The thing is that you don't require a visa to go there. You only need your passport and money. It is a tourist island country
Ok!

I came to understand too that hospitality and security including serene beaches is top notch over there

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by Multiplier7(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Lol. I was expecting someone to ask this.
The thing is that you don't require a visa to go there. You only need your passport and money. It is a tourist island country
Ok!

I came to understand too that hospitality and security including serene beaches is top notch over there cheesy
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Some people are staring at the sunset while others are shouting apc and pdp.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
deji17:
Hope you will take your own advice.

Griberish! Griberish!!
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hypocrite. Would you have said this if she were to be Tinubu's daughter undecided
FarahAideed:
She deserves it !!!! Her father has worked hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by FarahAideed: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Hypocrite. Would you have said this if she were to be Tinubu's daughter undecided

Tinubu is tainted with corruption all round
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by Aboguede(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Mumu girl u re supposed to show us ur toto

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by Halle000: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
My Migration: Story My children Drink Person Piss In Libya- Returnee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id49orbj6nM
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by CUMIN: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
redcliff:

please can you tell us the yam Atiku ate. what did Atiku steal?

Maybe you should check his record as BPE chairman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by redcliff: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
CUMIN:

Maybe you should check his record as BPE chairman

please enlighten me and give us details of what he did exactly.
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by ofwest47(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
See Thief thief daughter holidaying in such a country in the midst of poverty stricken Regional area of his father's country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by zelnababa(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Legendrysailor:

U are a big fool
I no go vex, that is only thing you sabi, more over your so called dump bubu is two term elected President, one time military head of state, former military governor, former minister. ordinary class captain you fit do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by JB4life: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
Multiplier7:
Obi Cubana - Maldives
Atiku pickin - Maldives

So what's so special about Maldives?

Na the same question I dey ask oooo
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
laiperi:
Honestly, these children of looters and money launderers have no shame.

But while in school or other places abroad, they hide from Nigerians for fear of being disgraced. Many bear other last names.

Proof of the loot

Abroad they can't leave or come around where low class like you visit...
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by laiperi: 4:07am On Aug 06, 2021
berrystunn:

Proof of the loot

Abroad they can't leave or come around where low class like you visit...

It is difficult sometimes whether to reply a free loader like children of looters or a used car salesman.

Go and find out the class of people that joined the Army, Police and Customs in those days or the type of families that would marry them.

Even respectable men that worked hard and paid the foreign school fees of their children abroad; find out what happened to those children during and after the War when foreign remittance was frozen.

When forex was finally relax to only 100 pounds, find out why Dr. Shodipo and FELA were jailed by these same money launderers.

Many on this forum know because they are better informed than a classless, unlettered looters from where you came from.

This is why it is so difficult deciding whether to reply an ignoramus. No more attention to you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.