Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) (74714 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) / Hauwa Atiku Uwais: Eliminate Ethnicity And Religion From Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by AK481(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
She deserves it !!!! Her father has worked hard

Let those slowpoke show us one company buhari has built

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by jimyjames(m): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2021
deji17:

You wish grin grin grin
I do very well for myself. You are likely begging for money to feed.
Coming from someone who eats 0-0-1 everyday?
True true life no balance
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2021
laiperi:

It is difficult sometimes whether to reply a free loader like children of looters or a used car salesman.

Go and find out the class of people that joined the Army, Police and Customs in those days or the type of families that would marry them.

Even respectable men that worked hard and paid the foreign school fees of their children abroad; find out what happened to those children during and after the War when foreign remittance was frozen.

When forex was finally relax to only 100 pounds, find out why Dr. Shodipo and FELA were jailed by these same money launderers.

Many on this forum know because they are better informed than a classless, unlettered looters from where you came from.

This is why it is so difficult deciding whether to reply an ignoramus. No more attention to you.

Poor people don't send there kids abroad for studies.

Take it to the bank
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2021
I BLAME AM?
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by adannne(f): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2021
daughter holidaying in such a country in the midst of poverty stricken Regional area of his father's country. Happy enjoyment.
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) by gawu1: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2021
Legendrysailor:

Wtf !!!! Useless uncircumcised saliva spiting slowpoke. Ur mother is a cheap LovePeddler

Fooool !!!!!!!!!!!
I can see how that wise advice upsets you. However, not surprising at all because good mannerisms can hardly be inculcated into factory made babies children. It's even more difficult most especially if such unfortunate child was unfortunately brought up by a pig father.
It is not your fault that you can just be better than a pig, it's the circumstances surrounding your birth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.