Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis (7733 Views)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by Doraty1(f): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
The board of trustees (BoT) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has set up a committee to resolve the crisis rocking the party.

David Mark, former senate president, made the announcement on Thursday after a closed-door meeting of the BoT at the party headquarters in Abuja.

The committee, which is expected to meet within the next 72 hours, will include governors, members of the BoT, members of the national assembly, members of the national working committee (NWC), former governors, and former ministers of the party.

The PDP is embroiled in an internal crisis, which has resulted in some major stakeholders dumping the opposition party.
https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-pdp-drafts-governors-ex-ministers-to-resolve-internal-crisis/amp

Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by joyairemiya: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Any little thing.... 'set up committee'.
And the only thing they do in the committee is to drink tea.
This people no dey taya for dis useless committees?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by chukwuibuipob: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by Omoluabi1stborn: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
joyairemiya:
Any little thing.... 'set up committee'.
And the only thing they do in the committee is to drink tea.
This people no dey taya for dis useless committees?

grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by Asgard73: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
PDp have seen different political storm and each they’ve surmount.

They’ve been in power and have lost power..

Nothing else will shake pdp as a party.. after this dey will come out strong and better.

Let Apc minions worry about their sinking party.

PDP IS DOWN AND FEAR NO FALL. .. but to get up and stand firm..... Either ways.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by GitmoAuditors: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ok
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by AmuEbule: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
shocked
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by gbaskiboy: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
PDP + APC = Criminal elements
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by EVshowmax: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
PDP likes forming committees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBOmU3IyzA4
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by SultanOfAbia: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
PDP called me yesterday begging me to help resolve their internal crisis.
I told them I'm busy with my project with president macron, and Joe Biden.

Tell PDP to wait till I come back from my holiday in Las Vegas
They can send text, when I'm done with meeting with Jennifer Lopez I will give them a call.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by Hundredfold4lif(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:

Nothing else will shake pdp as a party.. after this dey will come out strong and better.

Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by Southernigbo: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
What was wikes position? I learnt he was there
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by naptu2: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:

Aha! I was right! It's no assumption, it's a fact!
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by sebrenaayo: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by Asgard73: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
naptu2:

Aha! I was right! It's no assumption, it's a fact!

Right about what
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by greatiyk4u(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:

I feel your pain but unfortunately I cant help it

Truly there was a party

3 Likes

Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by Sniper4real(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Every time, committee. Una no dey tire and na money sharing go end the meeting
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Different committee everywhere.
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by raphaeladeyele: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hnnnnm
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by tonysunkan: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
HMM... We are watching.
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by danilmo: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:

Have u insulted Tinubu today grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by eeetuk(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
PDP sets up committee members comprising former governors and more to resolve crisis rocking the party--is like adding fuel to fire.

It is not going to work unless party Chairman Mr Secondus resigned. He is very corrupt. He was brought to head PDP by former president, Goodluck Jonathan. He will collect kicked backs to let people join the party. And Chairman Secondus is from Rivers state---the most corrupt state in Nigeria. Think about that for a minute!

Bare in mind that 99.9 % of people who got elected in 2007 along with Goodluck Jonathan are corrupt.

They include Rotimi Ameachi, Godwin Akpabio, Dr. Saraki, and all the former governors.

You can't have peace with Chairman Secondus. He is a poison pill. He is killing PDP. He is tribal and religious bigot. He would not leave PDP until the party is burned to the ground.

Get Chairman Secondus out of PDP, and you will have a winning party again!
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by biglizzy: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
It will get better

Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by Franchise21(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
OK
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by Militant30: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
R
Re: PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis by Onuoha1234(m): 3:53am On Aug 06, 2021
Are all these party men illeterates? Can't they read their own rules? They roam about all the time at horrendous costs in the name of politics! Na Crisis we go chop or fufu on our benches? Wait for the|fire next time,!

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Ruler Drowns In Delta Floods / Be Cautioned On Your Posts On Nairaland / Why Do Muslims In The South West Think They Re Majority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.