Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos (48444 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim / Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Sleeps Off In Victim’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Kayharry(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
70 years old man
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Emma1Oj(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
The guy done blow am Edo breeze..
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by MrPaul2: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Untainted007:
Are you sure you didn't jazz him. There are some vehicles like that, you will doze off till they will kidnap you. From where to where go make person doze off like that. I'm not even sure your car get AC that could have calmed his brain to sleep off that deep.
85% of private cars in Benin has superb ac

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by oloshun(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
This is why Police officers in good countries will never come into your car. They are taking you, not your car. So you come into their vehicles.
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by alizma: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
You think say the man dey sleep abi, wait make him reboot finish.
The moment that man raise up his head, any criminal offense that comes to his mind will be your offense. That is when you will understand difference between when Nigerian police reboot and when they wake up from sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
alizma:
You think say the man dey sleep abi, wait make him reboot finish.
The moment that man raise up his head, any criminal offense that comes to his mind will be your offense. That is when you will understand difference between when Nigerian police reboot and when they wake up from sleep.
grin grin grin grin
Honestly Bro.
He could be charged for TREASON
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by onuman: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lol.
Forces of occupation that use government guns to intimidate and extort civilians in the south but dread going to fight against Boko Haram in the north.

Armed forces of Nigeria are only trained to guard and protect one Nigeria for the interest of the Sokoto Caliphate.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by archysojy1234(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
[The honest truth is, "The main purpose of stopping the car, is to rest a bit . Baba can not kill himself... quote author=Hugged post=104460784]Police officer sleeps off inside suspect’s car after illegally impounding it in Edo State .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3CHTwRvnw0
[/quote]
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by micflo28(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Carry am go shrine use am make money. The bagger is useless to UAR
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Lightorder: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigerian police is a criminal organization according to Canadian authorities
really ? Are they for real?
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Lightorder: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
143WaZoBia:
Carry am go bush. Come down from the car, tie a red clothes, hold a calabash and call out OFFICER! OFFICER!! OFFICER!!!
And you are live in Tokyo watching Olympic.
mad ooooo!
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by kingPhidel(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
this can be a good question for jamb! It will be like ; ................... is a criminal organization according to Canadian authorities.
a. Ekelebe
b. Apc
c. Nepa
d. None of Za above
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
I was thinking the GUY had sense until he revealed himself to the glimpse of viewers
MR. Man you should do no such thing.
It's highly UNWISE.
You did a fantastic job by capturing him, but you shouldn't have revealed yourself.
U can be prosecuted for that if anything should happen to that officer.
U ought to know that the DSS is more efficient than the FBI, CIA, Seal, Marine & many more now
Finally, this is a case of both sleeping on duty and sleeping in the line of duty. grin grin grin grin
So you truly believe this crap
Everyone desperately trying to thread
Careful what you believe
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Fahdiga(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lightorder:
really ? Are they for real?
You are still asking? I bet you haven't encountered Nigerian police before
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by 8stargeneral: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
U for carry am go give bad boys make den drill am.
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by JaskanFactor: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fahdiga:

THats because Nigerian police are working for Canada and Europe, NIgeria is still under colonial rule, and the colonial rulers want us to have a criminal police who are armed and kill at will, so that our stress can be kept high and our population lower.
The Nigerian police is a European criminal organisation.
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Fahdiga(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
kingPhidel:
this can be a good question for jamb! It will be like ; ................... is a criminal organization according to Canadian authorities.
a. Ekelebe
b. Apc
c. Nepa
d. None of Za above
Lol
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Fahdiga(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
JaskanFactor:

THats because Nigerian police are working for Canada and Europe, NIgeria is still under colonial rule, and the colonial rulers want us to have a criminal police who are armed and kill at will, so that our stress can be kept high and our population lower.
The Nigerian police is a European criminal organisation.
I beg to differ. Last time I checked it was Nigerians that made up the Nigerian police force and not Canadians or Europeans
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Halle000: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
My Migration: Story My children Drink Person Piss In Libya- Returnee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id49orbj6nM
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Dapson73(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Awon eyan Abba Kyari.
Lol!
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
If you have encountered police brutality you won't feel sorry anytime they are in trouble
I swear to God.
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Zenithpeak(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Take the bastard to soka in Ibadan.
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Ewedegubbler: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
You for just carry am go straight to your jazz man house and use im head do better Benz ritual.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by NovusHomo(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
YorubaNinja:
Carry am go throw away for river make you japa! grin

No, just drive him to kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by pharrelaustin: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2021
Na to quietly drive am inside container package am send am go wer him go wake up shout "chai"
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by VickyRotex(f): 12:37am On Aug 06, 2021
I don't even know if to laugh or cry. grin grin
Naija, which way
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Jonovo98: 1:03am On Aug 06, 2021
Don't Bleep with Edo man.....
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by smallsmall: 3:15am On Aug 06, 2021
Mayng01:
grin . Your a.c must be superb

Officer was not sleeping, he was secretly communicating with IRT Base!
Thank God you did not try to push him over, that is when you will know that 'Abba Kyari is not a Tailor'.
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by olmoRoc: 3:41am On Aug 06, 2021
you could have driven him to the army barrack, wait for him to wake up, and asked him to return your papers or you'd call on some army officers to have him drilled
Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Gval123: 4:46am On Aug 06, 2021
BABA, e don tay way i laff like this.Abeg, try buy this police food, na better hungry cox this sleep so, couple with the sun way don beat am. E need better mama put and cold pepsi. LOL

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by Olorirenimi1(f): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2021
I swear if nah me ehn, with wetin police don do me. I’ll pour insecticide inside his eyes & mouth den push him out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos / Policeman Caught On Camera Taking Bribe In Lagos (photos) / Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.