Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

My NYSC Sex Service: Pounding Sandra Fat Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My NYSC Sex Service: Pounding Sandra Fat Ass (1362 Views)

My NYSC Sex Service: The Juliet Ministration / My NYSC Sex Service: Fucking Chioma Big Yansh / My NYSC Sex Service To My Principal And Students (2) (3) (4)

My NYSC Sex Service: Pounding Sandra Fat Ass by Loveandromance: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
I didn’t want her to cum yet. So I stopped and looked her in the eyes. Her breathing was intense: this was war indeed. I knelt down beside her, she started rubbing her breas:ts with one hand while stroking my dick with the other hand.

I bent down, placed my hand on one of breas;t, tickled the nippl:e with the tip of my tongue and started sucking it gently.

I kept switching bosom:s and she kept rubbing the back of my head as I sucked. Later on I dipped my middle finger in her puss:y while still sucking on her bo’obs. Her Kitty-Cat was slippery and warm. She was paying me back with a gentle hand-job.

Minutes later, she squeezed her legs and my fingers were soaked with juice. It had this light onion-like smell but it was not offensive. Actually, it was cool. I knew she had cu*m.

Then she said: “Corper, stop please. I’m okay now.” I stopped and lay beside her. Minutes past, we just lay there, not speaking, Music playing. Then she said: “Corper come and see me off I want to start going”

Omoh see expensive joke o. I just turn look her one kain eye as if to say “u Don dey mad abi?”. As she see my red eye, she begin laugh come carry her breas:ts fall on top my chest.

Sweet jizos!. She dey like that reach two minutes then she begin dey slide down to my di:ck area. I dey pray make she no stop. She reach there, put my dic:k for mouth begin suck.

I noticed that she wasn’t a good sucker, cuz she kept doing messy things with spit and I wasn’t comfortable. She wasn’t a good sucker at all. I told her to stop. I put on a con.dom, and asked her to stand.

We stood on the bed, she placed both of her hands on the wall

READ MORE @

https://tiktalkhub.com/my-nysc-sex-service-pounding-sandra-fat-ass/05/08/2021/

What Is Lump Sugar Candy Sweet Used For? / Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala / Why Do People Hate Gay? Is That Too Bad? Just Asking

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8