Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation (2984 Views)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Children Christmas Party In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by AmadorSays: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
skywalker240:

angry angry

Don't call me a liar again
did TECNO sell it 250k? aren't there stores that sell it cheaper? You're lair because you know you can get it cheaper but deliberately chose to find where that price is posted to suite your argument and taint the brand, such diplomacy is ugly, stop it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by AmadorSays: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
sunshineV:
no one takes the worlds of marketers serious
sure, that's why your words are invalid. Learn to appreciate your work.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by skywalker240(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
AmadorSays:
did TECNO sell it 250k? aren't there stores that sell it cheaper? You're lair because you know you can get it cheaper but deliberately chose to find where that price is posted to suite your argument and taint the brand, such diplomacy is ugly, stop it.
The horror

You still had to call me liar after the proof?

Na wa ooo

Tecno marketers na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by AmadorSays: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
skywalker240:

The horror

You still had to call me liar after the proof?

Na wa ooo

Tecno marketers na wa ooo
no be only the horror, na horror film, since stating the obvious is now horror, or are you denying there are no shops that sell the Phantom X less than 250k?
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by PATAlolade(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
AmadorSays:
If I were to rate the series of TECNO devices definitely the spark series will come before the Pop series, and retiring the pop series will be denying that portion of population that phone fits into the amazing experience they could get by owning a smartphone.
That glory ends after Pop 2 series, and moreover Spark lower one price is close to newly released pop. Spark Go and Spark 4 lite.
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by skywalker240(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
AmadorSays:
no be only the horror, na horror film, since stating the obvious is now horror, or are you denying there are no shops that sell the Phantom X less than 250k?
Name the shop let me pay them a visit tomorrow morning
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by ayafcom: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
sunshineV:
lol na fools go believe that trash even camon 12 dey lag when u on data na dis wan no go lag?

So you too na TECNO fan boy, you come dey trash there brand... abi Dem don pay you for the job. Well don sir.. cool

So you sef don use Camon 12 before..
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by ayafcom: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
sunshineV:
how do people enjoy lagging phone?

Always finding fault for something wey no get. Who as ever complain about lagging phone.. Before
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by sunshineV(f): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
ayafcom:

So you too na TECNO fan boy, you come dey trash there brand... abi Dem don pay you for the job. Well don sir.. cool

So you sef don use Camon 12 before..
bcus i knw say e dey lag no mean say i don use am b4 nah. dey use sense sometimes
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by sunshineV(f): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
ayafcom:

Always finding fault for something wey no get. Who as ever complain about lagging phone.. Before
okay pop 5 no go lag? iffa give u smackdown
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by Princeofabia: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
sunshineV:
lol na fools go believe that trash even camon 12 dey lag when u on data na dis wan no go lag?
Wah of camon 17?
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by investigator007: 6:50am On Aug 09, 2021
Nice, amazing Budget device this pop 5 is
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by Kayconcept2(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2021
Good initiative from Tecno Mobile, they are always on top of their game. More phones backed by more interesting activities.
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by andelawhite: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
You seem to know alot about the Pop series. Can you recommend of for me?
Sainthia:
it is even after pop2 sef that pop series started making more sense
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by Sunkanmiwise(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tecno Mobile always full of innovation that carries every one along. Another device for the once who love this particular model
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by sunshineV(f): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sunkanmiwise:
Tecno Mobile always full of innovation that carries every one along. Another device for the once who love this particular model
list on innovation by tecno. just one

2 Likes

Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by Yourfav: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
skywalker240:

Okay so that also justify the rediculous 250k store price and jumia price of the PHANTOM X as the store or jumia scamming people too?
phone that's worth #288,000 Abi 230,000 in physical stores and selling 250,000 on jumia. No be same thing I dey talk about?
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by ShedrachU(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is ESUT
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by Freelancerx: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
skywalker240:
Go to the ones nearest to you and see for yourself if am lieing
I have not seen any store around me selling it for 250k sir
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by AmadorSays: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
try the pop 5
andelawhite:

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by saxby(f): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2021
amazing, this was fun
Re: Photos From TECNO POP 5 Campus Activation by Sainthia: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
andelawhite:
ppl around me use it, I hear their review. Pop5 p is their latest I think, you can go for it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 5 Aluminum Shell Plagued By Chipping Issues / Have You Seen Freedom 251 Android Phone That Cost N1,000 / Is The UMIDIGI Z2 Worth 89,000 Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.