Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? (9801 Views)

It’s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays / Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Troubldmind: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Leaving for the UK by January. Thanks y’all Jah Bless

1 Like

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Tesclaros(m): 3:58am On Nov 14, 2022
Troubldmind:
congrats my bro.. are you going on a study visa? If yes, which school and the tuition fee?
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by cutieme(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2022
Cousin9999:

Native speakers are of course preferred. But Nigerians (like Indians and certain other nationalities) are desirable for several reasons:

-strong demonstrated English proficiency in their nation and abroad
-English as the official language or official business/instruction language in their nation
-okay with a low salary
-comfortable living in a developing nation
-will stay for several years
-won't complain about petty things or hard work
-professional and polite

So, I'd say it's a viable option for op. And they may even end up somewhere they really like. smiley
Which country can one go for this?
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Troubldmind:
Congrats bro, how did u do d whole process? Is it through study visa or what?
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Troubldmind: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Tesclaros:
congrats my bro.. are you going on a study visa? If yes, which school and the tuition fee?

Yes study visa. Uni Sunderland. 3500 tuition deposit
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Troubldmind: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2022
brownemmanuel43:

Congrats bro, how did u do d whole process? Is it through study visa or what?

Yes Study visa
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Tesclaros(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Troubldmind:

Yes study visa. Uni Sunderland. 3500 tuition deposit
nice one bro

Did you apply as a self sponsor? If yes, how much was ur closing bal
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Tesclaros(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Troubldmind:

Yes Study visa
You said tuition fee for international student is $3k
How about what the picture says below? I’m confused

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by kenevision(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Troubldmind:
Help!!! I need a serious and sincere advice on leaving this country. I'll be 30 next year (single) and I have only O'level, went to university but gave up for some reasons.. Now I have about #5m and want to move, how can I pls I'm considering some of the Eastern countries like Ukraine, belarus, romania etc for studies but I don't know if it's worth it and if I can make a move to a better country from there. Someone also told me to try apply for diploma in Canada. I'm also considering the UK but I don't know if the money I have will be enough and also if my age won't be a limit. Please nairalanders come to my aid as I'm so confused right now. Thanks

You may consider Estonia though.

I don't have much information on it, but I hear they have student jobs that one can fall back on to build life.

I wish you the best.
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by kenevision(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tesclaros:
You said tuition fee for international student is $3k
How about what the picture says below? I’m confused

He maybe talking about the initial deposit that enables one to recieve CAS before paying off the rest tuition instalmentaly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Immigration To Australia / New Visa Process For UK Visitors From Nigeria / Third Mainland Bridge To Be Closed For 3 Days, From January 30 - February 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.