Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Why We Stopped Negotiating With Kidnappers Of Students – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Stopped Negotiating With Kidnappers Of Students – FG (3869 Views)

Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers / Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety- Frank Mba, Police PRO Tells Nigerians / Woe Unto You - Shekau Blasts Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Stopped Negotiating With Kidnappers Of Students – FG by ThatFairGuy1: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
It concerns us not, this is between human life, THE RANSOME SHOULD BE PAID IMMEDIATELY.

Those video makes me cry anytime I watch it like how can one treat fellow man in such way. T animals (kidnappers) are mentally disturbed.
Meanwhile God will judge you all haven't failed to protect these innocent Nigerians from incessant kidnapping by those beasts.
Re: Why We Stopped Negotiating With Kidnappers Of Students – FG by Eroms4life17(m): 4:45am On Aug 07, 2021
As if we don't know that they go behind and pay for their release hence encouraging other to do the same. Please check my signature
Re: Why We Stopped Negotiating With Kidnappers Of Students – FG by Danjikanbauchi: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Jubrin is a jihadist
mugun Jihadist ma undecided
Re: Why We Stopped Negotiating With Kidnappers Of Students – FG by dogmax(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
There was a nation called........
Re: Why We Stopped Negotiating With Kidnappers Of Students – FG by Ofunaofu: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Na all man to himself.

The government can't come to your aid if you get kidnapped by bandits
Re: Why We Stopped Negotiating With Kidnappers Of Students – FG by Poiu11: 12:49am On Aug 10, 2021
They should négociate with them
Re: Why We Stopped Negotiating With Kidnappers Of Students – FG by rocky04: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
nice update
Re: Why We Stopped Negotiating With Kidnappers Of Students – FG by Brainbox2020(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2021
I just pity the kidnapped victims.
FG with silly excuses

Spits*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: APC Has Lost Control Of Governance — PDP / Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) / Nobody Wants To Confront The Truth: Britain Is Becoming A Poor Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.