Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers (26326 Views)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) / Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by 2mercy: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
The Nigeria Police Force says disciplinary procedures will be instituted against a chief superintendent of police for accusing the Nigerian Army of conniving with “herdsmen” to kidnap residents of Abia community.

On Wednesday, a video, where a police officer was addressing a gathering of people and attributing kidnapping in Isuochi community in Abia to activities of herdsmen, appeared on social media.

The officer who identified himself as CSP Johnbull accused the Nigerian Army of not assisting the community to arrest the kidnappers.

“My name is CSP Johnbull, commander Rapid Response Squad, Abia state police command. I was sent here by the commissioner of police two days ago to come and assist the people of Isuochi to do away with all these kidnappers, the Fulanis, who are kidnapping our people,” the officer said.

“Our people who are coming home, they are kidnapping them. We are not happy about it.

“Yesterday night, I sent my men to the Garki cattle market. They (referring to kidnappers) go there to spend money after kidnapping our people, they will collect ransom they will go and spend it there (cattle market) The army is not helping us…”

Reacting to the video, Muyiwa Adejobi, force spokesperson, in a statement on Wednesday, said the “unprofessional and unguarded” utterances of the officer do not represent the principles and ideals of the force.

“The attention of the Nigeria Police Force has been drawn to a video making the rounds in some sections of the media where a chief superintendent of police of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), attached to the Abia state police command, while on special duty at Umunneochi L.G.A of the state following the kidnap of some members of the community on Sunday 29th May, 2022, was seen addressing a crowd in an unapproved and unprofessional manner by attacking a particular ethnic group and casting aspersions on other security agencies,” he said.

“It is pertinent to state that the officer was at the location to carry out a rescue operation led by an assistant commissioner of police.

“He had no locus standi to address the press or any group of persons, as such is the sole responsibility of the commissioner of police, and the police public relations officer, or at least his superior in rank who was also at the scene.

“The inspector-general of police acknowledges and will continually appreciate the robust synergy enjoyed over time from the military and other security agencies in maintaining internal security, even as he assured that the erring officer will face the disciplinary procedures of the force for his unguarded indiscretions.”

On Wednesday, youths in Isuochi community, Umunneochi LGA of Abia issued a seven-day ultimatum to the federal and state governments to relocate the cattle market and remove all military checkpoints in the area.

The protesters attributed incessant kidnappings in the community to the activities of herdsmen.

The protest took place days after Samuel Uche, prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria, was kidnapped along Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway in Umunneochi LGA.

The cleric was, subsequently, released 24 hours later after the payment of N100 ransom.

https://www.thecable.ng/police-to-discipline-officer-who-accused-army-of-conniving-with-kidnappers-in-abia

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7156272/army-aiding-fulani-kidnapping-south-east

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by triple996(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nawaooo
Bt proper investigation should be carried out

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by successmatters(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Too late.
The officer is already a hero who will be remembered in history as the first official of government to admit the connivance of Fulani officers to kidnappings in Igboland.

If you talk you die, if you don't talk, you still die, why not talk and die? Is it not his officers they are wasting in the checkpoints while accusing IPOB and unknown gunmen? Doesn't he feel the pain of seeing fellow cops being murdered in checkpoints ?

381 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Ogamysamo: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
many people had being saying this and still... 9ja as usual

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Did dis nuh di same ting mi seh sum hour ago bout dat bishop who got kidnapped.. eff yuh a guh be accusing sum'ady den mek sure yuh ave enuff evidence tuh back it up.. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by God1000(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Could this be interagency rivalry
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by successmatters(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Did dis nuh di same ting mi seh sum hour ago bout dat bishop who got kidnapped.. eff yuh a guh be accusing sum'ady den mek sure yuh ave enuff evidence tuh back it up.. undecided

We told you before, the attackers in Igboland are all foreign hired killers.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Ogamysamo: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

dis your english murder my understanding o

e just be like warri no de carry last.

bros i no be warri so i carry last for dis english o.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:

We told you before, the attackers in Igboland are all foreign hired killers.
Wah yuh mean by foreign hired killers?

1 Like

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by successmatters(m): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wah yuh mean by foreign hired killers?

Fulanis from Niger and Mali with Bokoharam and repentant Bokoharam in army uniforms.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by abobote: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
I know it will come to that.
They don't like the truth

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ogamysamo:

dis your english murder my understanding o

e just be like warri no de carry last.

bros i no be warri so i carry last for dis english o.
Duh yuh call dat english?does it sound strange tuh you? cheesy
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:

Fulanis from Niger and Mali with Bokoharam and repentant Bokoharam in army uniforms.
Ooh mi si wah yuh trying tuh say..your opinion though.. grin

1 Like

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by lastmessenger: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
It will change the fact that have been stated which many people in the region already know. The truth is that the military personel especially those from the Fulani/hausa extract are working with the terrorist Fulani cow herders to kidnap Igbo people.
Nothing must happen to that man for coming out to say the truth. He is not the only one who has come out to say what is going on Nigeria.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
We the able youths of South East will donate 1k each to him and his family

26 Likes

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Ogamysamo: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Duh yuh call dat english?does it sound strange tuh you? cheesy
if only you know how many times i read it over and over just to get what you were saying since all opinion matters

i really activate a mental battle moodfor it

4 Likes

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ogamysamo:

if only you know how many times i read it over and over just to get what you were saying since all opinion matters

i really activate a mental battle moodfor it
A still yuh couldn't get it?do yuh wa fi kno wah it's called? grin
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Ogamysamo: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

A still yuh couldn't get it?do yuh wa fi kno wah it's called? grin
I later got it, you were talking about a previous statement where you were insinuating that nobody you point an accusing finger without a valid proof
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ogamysamo:

I later got it, you were talking about a previous statement where you were insinuating that nobody you point an accusing finger without a valid proof
yeah yuh smart..you got it right.. kiss
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Ogamysamo: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
yeah yuh smart..you got it right.. kiss
but that your english give me urgent class work o shocked
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ogamysamo:

That ain't English.. grin
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Madmohamed123: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
haba we don't understand Latino bro

1 Like

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by FallenShitHole: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ogamysamo:

That's Jamaican creole/pigeon.

4 Likes

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by heydays: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
sad

Too much injustice and shady stuffs in this country...

6 Likes

Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by meritadavize1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Before they said it was DSS, now it's army abi?
Nyamiri always reasons with thier anus
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Ogaga87(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
They should investigate first na..

Cowardice is promoting the insecurity
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by SultanOfPuna: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by Epstein(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Expected......they'll post him to Kaduna or Zamfara
Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by candidbabe(f): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Truth is bitter

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Meets NLC On Petrol Subsidy Crisis / Aisha Yesufu Calls Out Reno Omokri / Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.