Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) (3851 Views)

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / President Buhari's Funny Facial Expressions (APC Presidential Primary) / 2023: Ex-Senators, Others Storm Alaafin, Olubadan Palaces, Woo Them For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by HomoSapiien: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2022
What do you think about their facial expressions?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by chiefolododo(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2022
I don't understand. And they dressed well oo

1 Like

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by pyyxxaro: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2022
See that one for back with bitter kola head de sleep grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by Gozac: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2022
They are up for the highest bidder.
Everybody is hustling in Nigeria nobody believe in a better Nigeria. Know this and know peace

13 Likes

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by duro4chang(m): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2022
bibianna:
He's not speaking the language they understand! grin
But he was speaking English nau and we all understand English.
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by maestroferddi: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2022
They were pensive...

Peter Obi was taking them through on how far Nigeria has slid into near anarchy and failure of almost all institutions of state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by Richy4(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
The majority were like "I know that you were lying but continue.. except the one on coffee coloured native who is acting like someone that was learning Mathematics on a hot sunny afternoon..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by ImDStar: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
One right move can set Nigeria on the part of glory, but we must be ready.
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by teadrake(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gozac:
Everybody is hustling in Nigeria nobody believe in a better Nigeria. Know this and know peace
Brother, you understood the situation well. They're waiting for who will bring dollars. This country is gone!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by JAMO84: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Obi to Ibadan delegates:

The GDP of China in 2021 - 15% growth

Malaysia 5%

India 12%

Juxtapose that with Nigeria which contracted by 0.5%

Human capital index of Nigeria is the second worst after Burundi

South Sudan have more direct foreign investments inflow in the first quarter of 2022.......

Ibadan delegates: KININ WI ?

14 Likes

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by Newton2024: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
bibianna:
He's not speaking the language they understand! grin
Exactly. They are there for money; they are not there for idea. Peter Obi and the delegates are like oil and water, they cannot blend. Is there hope for Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by Newton2024: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
duro4chang:
But he was speaking English nau and we all understand English.
They are not there for English. They are there for their pocket. No politician in APC/PDP love Nigeria. They only care for there family.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Afonja delegates sef. Mtchewww

He should not waste one naira on those urchins o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Going by the countenance of the delegates, Peter Obi doesn't seem to be communicating in the right language grin

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by Jomonix: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
The best way forward to set up an interim government, clean up the mess with the present constitution and move ahead
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by duro4chang(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Newton2024:
They are not there for English. They are there for their pocket. No politician in APC/PDP love Nigeria. They only care for there family.
But his e-rats are praising him telling us how he will to Nigeria to China within a year. They refused to agree that both APC & PDP are bad.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by dplordx(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by omenka(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
The man in blue in the second frame be like: shey you dey try whine ya papa ni?

cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by VictorUSA(m): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
That old man is looking like our gateman.
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by kennygreen(m): 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Who will pls, in God's name, bless me financially so i can fix my KEKE and resume work? For two weeks, i haven't worked because the KEKE needs to be fixed, some parts need replacement. My house rent expired in january, & i am yet to balance my landlord. He is threatning to throw me out if i dnt pay the balance this week.
I need 10k to fix the keke & resume work, so i can pay my rent and meet up other needs. Pls.
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by simpleseyi: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gozac:

Atikuchukwu Abubakar is coming with dollars to buy all of them. Obi Pandora is telling them how he used only one wrist watch all his life. But these delegates have seen him with at least 10 different wrist watches. They also know that Peter Peter Obi and other politicians in both APC and PDP have lots of investments and properties in Pandora. So, the delegates are not interested in Obi's lies but in who brings the most dollars. That will definitely be Atikuchukwu Abubakar the Cameroonian bisexual
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by simpleseyi: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Veggieseedies:
Afonja delegates sef. Mtchewww

He should not waste one naira on those urchins o

Afonja matter go kee you ooo, just as it kee hose before you.
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by simpleseyi: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jomonix:
The best way forward to set up an interim government, clean up the mess with the present constitution and move ahead

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by Asgard73: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
They need money
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
simpleseyi:

Afonja matter go kee you ooo, just as it kee hose before you.

So you be Afonja?

A confirmed urchin. Mtchewwwww
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by samunaka: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Na grammar they will chop, do the needful, exchange Ghana must go, you will see every body in that hall laughing berekete
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Is like he's not yet saying what they want to hear
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by Nigerialabalaba: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Deep!!

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by 00FFT00(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
kennygreen:
Who will pls, in God's name, bless me financially so i can fix my KEKE and resume work? For two weeks, i haven't worked because the KEKE needs to be fixed, some parts need replacement. My house rent expired in january, & i am yet to balance my landlord. He is threatning to throw me out if i dnt pay the balance this week.
I need 10k to fix the keke & resume work, so i can pay my rent and meet up other needs. Pls.

Nigerians are their own worst enemies.
What happened to the money you made while your keke was working?
Didn't think a machine depreciates and will require servicing someday?
You're literate enough to write excellent English on Nairaland, but illiterate to the fact that you need to save a percentage of your earnings for this rainy day?.

I no blame you, it's your useless pastors who continue to sell una useless ideas dey cause all this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by MartinCorridon: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal High Court Abuja restrains INEC From Tampering With Binani's Declaration / Weapons Captured From Hamas Terrorists So Far By IDF / Gbajabiamila’s Memo To Suspended Minister, Betta Edu Shows Tinubu Spent 3bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.