Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

SOS: Terrible Back Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SOS: Terrible Back Pain (855 Views)

Terrible Back Pains / 23 Way On How To Get Rid Of Back Pain Instantly And Naturally / Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS: Terrible Back Pain by naijaboy756: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Doctors in the house, greetings to you all.

Please what else can be doneom this issue of upper left back pain? Below are some history in no particular order.

1. Reported to a doctor years back and was given treatment for GERD
2. Went to a physio for some massage. While standing, he looked from the back and said there is a bend
3. Have tested and been given treatment for ulcer
4. To get some relief requires going to another Physio to use some devices with little electric pulses on the back There after, while lying with the chest and he uses one ball point object to press on the painful path on the back( he called them muscles)
5. Had X-ray and was treated for muscle spasm.
6. Had cases of loss of balance,/small loss of sensation both on the left side/leg. Pain is on the left side of the upper back. There is also hotness of the fingers when the phone screen is touched.
7. Pain is becoming unbearable as if affecting breathe. Like there is a wound inside.

Please what is the way out. What could be the cause .Urgent help needed pleaseee.

Doctors please advise. This is an SOS call
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by naijaboy756: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Chai
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Doctors,

Over to una
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by rottenPussy: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Any burning or pepper sensation?
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by doctokwus: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
naijaboy756:
Doctors in the house, greetings to you all.

Please what else can be doneom this issue of upper left back pain? Below are some history in no particular order.

1. Reported to a doctor years back and was given treatment for GERD
2. Went to a physio for some massage. While standing, he looked from the back and said there is a bend
3. Have tested and been given treatment for ulcer
4. To get some relief requires going to another Physio to use some devices with little electric pulses on the back There after, while lying with the chest and he uses one ball point object to press on the painful path on the back( he called them muscles)
5. Had X-ray and was treated for muscle spasm.
6. Had cases of loss of balance,/small loss of sensation both on the left side/leg. Pain is on the left side of the upper back. There is also hotness of the fingers when the phone screen is touched.
7. Pain is becoming unbearable as if affecting breathe. Like there is a wound inside.

Please what is the way out. What could be the cause .Urgent help needed pleaseee.

Doctors please advise. This is an SOS call
Nigerians are amazing.
You have been seen by all these people,yet simple X-ray of at most ₦6k u haven't done and none has sent you for.
Even common sense should tell u to do some tests.
It's in Nigeria I have seen where any kind of body pain and cold translates to malaria and where an individual can treat malaria 3 times a month and still goes to a lab and they claim he still has malaria!
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by naijaboy756: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
rottenPussy:
Any burning or pepper sensation?
around where?
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by naijaboy756: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
doctokwus:

Nigerians are amazing.
You have been seen by all these people,yet simple X-ray of at most ₦6k u haven't done and none has sent you for.
It's in Nigeria I have seen where any kind of body pain and cold translates to malaria and where an individual can treat malaria 3 times a month and still goes to a lab and they claim he still has malaria!
please check what is written. Went to a hospital, had xray and was treated for muscle spasms
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by billynoni(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
I am not a doctor, but this will help. Answer this random questions truthfully...

-How often do take fruits and vegetables?

-How often do you take water?

-How often do you exercise (not your work/job)?

-What's your average sleeping hours straight? 2-3hrs? 3-6hrs? 6-8hrs? 8+hrs?

-Check your blood pressure recently? if yes, what's the reading?

-Rate your salt intake on a scale of 1-10?

-What's the nature of your job?

-Do you feel light-headed/dizzy in dark places or at random?

-Do you feel your heartbeat increases, immediately you wake up(day/night)

-Do you constantly have one of your nostril blocked?

-Do you sometimes feel this sharp pain in the head(for like 3-5mins), especially when you wake up in the morning.

If you can answer those, we move.

1 Like

Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by Kido90(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
I am sure you were given pain killers by your Doctor.

Exercise more.
Avoid lifting heavy objects
Watch your sitting posture
Use orthopaedic mattresses
Drink plenty water and stay positive.

You're not alone in this. The above are measures that have helped me.
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by naijaboy756: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2021
billynoni:
I am not a doctor, but this will help. Answer this random questions truthfully...

-How often do take fruits and vegetables?

-How often do you take water?

-How often do you exercise (not your work/job)?

-What's your average sleeping hours straight? 2-3hrs? 3-6hrs? 6-8hrs? 8+hrs?

-Check your blood pressure recently? if yes, what's the reading?

-Rate your salt intake on a scale of 1-10?

-What's the nature of your job?

-Do you feel light-headed/dizzy in dark places or at random?

-Do you feel your heartbeat increases, immediately you wake up(day/night)

-Do you constantly have one of your nostril blocked?

-Do you sometimes feel this sharp pain in the head(for like 3-5mins), especially when you wake up in the morning.

If you can answer those, we move.
1. I blend once a week
2. I take water like 50% of the time
3. Not really well
4. 6-8hrs
5. 129/80
6. 4
7. Sitting down
8. No
9. No. Had heart beat increase issue weeks ago but is has stopped
10. No nostril is blocked
11. No. The pain is back of the neck at times but not in the morning
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by naijaboy756: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2021
Kido90:
I am sure you were given pain killers by your Doctor.

Exercise more.
Avoid lifting heavy objects
Watch your sitting posture
Use orthopaedic mattresses
Drink plenty water and stay positive.

You're not alone in this. The above are measures that have helped me.
Yes Sirdalud and one other but they are finished.

Thank you so much for the encouragement
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by billynoni(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
naijaboy756:

1. I blend once a week
2. I take water like 50% of the time
3. Not really well
4. 6-8hrs
5. 129/80
6. 4
7. Sitting down
8. No
9. No. Had heart beat increase issue weeks ago but is has stopped
10. No nostril is blocked
11. No. The pain is back of the neck at times but not in the morning
This is good news, just improve on number 3 and for the 7, try to walk around @ 1hr interval... Most importantly, visit a well trusted hospital to run check up again. It' is well.
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by seborrhic: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
doctokwus:

Nigerians are amazing.
X-ray done but probably he needs to repeat it at another centre for a better reading/interpretation

1 Like

Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by naijaboy756: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
billynoni:
This is good news, just improve on number 3 and for the 7, try to walk around @ 1hr interval... Most importantly, visit a well trusted hospital to run check up again. It' is well.
Thank you
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by naijaboy756: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
seborrhic:

X-ray done but probably he needs to repeat it at another centre for a better reading/interpretation
Thank you
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by billynoni(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
naijaboy756:
Thank you
You're welcome
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by nevplus(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
be strong bro, you are not alone on this.
mine is so serious that i hardly walk at the age of 30, for more than ten years now, it has been pain, opon pain and pain. i have been to different hospitals, i cant count them, i have done different test and scan, mri, ct scan, xray, ultra sound etc . i have been attended by both black and white doctors here in nigeria, still no relief. some said is muscular spasm, rumathoid arthritis, lumbar spondylosis.

This thing is eating my spine day by day
i m tired of life, i m depressed, i dropped out of school because of this nightmare. pls if anyone knows how to save me from this , let the person contact through my number on my signature
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by oxypressPlus: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
nevplus:
be strong bro, you are not alone on this.
mine is so serious that i hardly walk at the age of 30, for more than ten years now, it has been pain, opon pain and pain. i have been to different hospitals, i cant count them, i have done different test and scan, mri, ct scan, xray, ultra sound etc . i have been attended by both black and white doctors here in nigeria, still no relief. some said is muscular spasm, rumathoid arthritis, lumbar spondylosis.

This thing is eating my spine day by day
i m tired of life, i m depressed, i dropped out of school because of this nightmare. pls if anyone knows how to save me from this , let the person contact through my number on my signature

Send your last ct scan and mri reports and lets see if we have solution. Use Whatsapp number on profile page.
Re: SOS: Terrible Back Pain by naijaboy756: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2021
MrHealth:
Call Me Now, What You Need Is PhytoScience Stem Cell Therapy (PhytoScience Double Stem Cell And Crystal Cell).

If my patient above 50 yrs old in Europe who fell down and tumbled. Had a terrible Car Accident where the Car tumbled on another occasion And fell down in her bathroom and tumbled again all in a space of one year and later diagnosed to have Osteoarthritis And Osteoporosis and was Confined To A Wheel Chair can RECOVER AND BE ABLE TO NOW RUN 100M now then your cases won't be any different.

What of my other patient who had SLIP DISC. The Spine Shifted and was touching a Nerve. He was in everlasting pain BUT Now, He is completely Healed after we got in contact with him. Your cases won't be different.

Not to mention another patient who had Cancer Of The SPINE. Taken for surgery in Europe and was Confined to a Wheel Chair For Life.
Now this Woman is touring the World on her two feet all in the name of business just after meeting us.

Nothing is impossible when GOD is involved.
my friend sells this. Does it work so I can buy from her

(1) (Reply)

How To Naturally Induce Labour At Home / Question On Encephalopathy / dental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.