Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? (968 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by advocatejare(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Was lukgaf right to have compared Muhammad with Sunday Igboho like he did in his post :
https://www.nairaland.com/6671567/igboho-nothing-like-prophet-muhammad?

Let's examine the point he raised:

1. Muhammad ﷺ was a Prophet and Messenger of Allāh. He was divinely anointed and heavenly guided. Sunday Igboho, by his own admission is a political thug and hire-for-pay warlord whose conscience is sold to the highest bidder.
Muhammad was not divinely anointed neither was he heavenly guided. Muhammad was pronounced a prophet by waraqa. The jinn that appeared to Muhammad in the cave was not jibreel because the jinn pressed Muhammad down thrice.

Muhammad later became a warlord and highway robber with his gang and they were experts in snatching and robbing caravans.

Sunday Igboho is even better, he's not an highway robber like who you are comparing him with.

2. Muhammad ﷺ spent 13 years in the hostile plains of Makkah preaching Unity of Allāh and devotion to His worship. In spite of the persecution (including summary execution) that he and his followers faced, it is NOT on record that he instigated them against the system or called for secession. Sunday Igboho on the other hand resorted to self-help and terrorised innocent northerners (remember that only a court of competent jurisdiction can declare anyone guilty of crimes brought against them), leading to deaths and destruction of invaluable properties. He instigated a violent insurrection against the system.
Stop lying. Muhammad waged war against the meccans and had them killed.

He and his followers slaughtered more than 700 Jews in a single day

Muhammad's dying wish was to expel the jews and the Christians from the Arab peninsula

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.
Sahih muslim 2167a

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: That the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: If I live - if Allah wills - I will expel the Jews and the Christians from the Arabian Peninsula.
Jami at-tirmidhi 1606

Jabir bin ‘Abd Allah said that he was told by ‘Umar bin Al Khattab that he heard the Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) say “I will certainly expel the Jews and the Christians from Arabia and I shall leave only Muslims in it.”
-Sunan Abi Dawud 3030

3. Muhammad ﷺ advanced the cause of humanity and was vehemently opposed to tribal bigotry and jingoism. He abolished the class system and preached the equality of mankind before Allāh. Sunday Igboho on the other hand is a tribal bigot who advanced ethnic cause and preached the superiority of Yoruba to the Hausa and Fulani ethnic groups. He described the latter as parasites and cancer, who are feeding fat on the fortunes of the Yorubas.
Muhammad equated two black slaves to one non black slave:

Sahih Muslim Book 010, Number 3901: Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)

Muhammad hated the Jews and the Christians and commanded his followers to force the Jews and Christians out of the narrow path.

Muhammad rated himself above others by ascribing 16 special privileges to himself alone

3 Likes

Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by advocatejare(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2021

4. Muhammad ﷺ belonged to all who professed faith in Allāh and submitted to His worship. Despite that, he treated even his worst enemies with fairness and justice He never at any time supported the corrupt system that operated in Makkah.
Sunday Igboho on the other hand (by his own admission) is a bonafide member of PDP who participated actively in election malpractices that foisted insecurity and corruption on society. His last political outing with the current governor of Oyo state, Engineer Seyi Makinde, was in Kogi state, during the election that earned governor Yahya Bello for second term in office. This, it is not far-fetched to say that Igboho's agitation, just like his counterpart's, Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB is LARGELY (to put it mildly) political!
Muhammad was cruel to anyone who opposed him and it's a lie that he treated his worst enemies with fairness

Narrated By Anas
The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.
-sahih Bukhari 7:71:590

Did he he treat Kab right?
Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!......

.....When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf."
-Sahih Bukhari 5:59:369

5. Muhammad ﷺ migrated to Madīnah to establish an Islamic state where members will be able to live freely and practise Islām without fear of torture and persecution. As a precursor to this flight, he had earlier sent his followers in groups first to Abyssinia, and later to Madīnah to take refuge while he stayed back. Neither did he leave his followers behind, nor fly to hide from the powers that be. Muhammad ﷺ wasn't a coward. Sunday Igboho, like Ojukwu and his mentee, Nnamdi Kanu, fled the scene after causing trouble (leading to the death and arrest of some of his followers) to enjoy the warmth of his wife and kids. He's a coward and rabble-rouser who has no balls!

Muhammad was always running away from dying and allowing his followers to die by handing over flags to them while he himself avoided it: isn't that cowardice?

Narrated By Anas bin Malik
The Prophet said, "Zaid took over the flag and was martyred. Then it was taken by Jafar who was martyred as well. Then 'Abdullah bin Rawaha took the flag but he too was martyred and at that time the eyes of Allah's Apostle were full of tears. Then Khalid bin Al-Walid took the flag without being nominated as a chief (before hand) and was blessed with victory."
-Sahih Bukhari 2:23:338

Muhammad ran away and left Ali to die for him:
'In the year 622, which is known as the migration year, Muhmammad's enemies were plotting to kill him, thus he asked Ali to sleep in his bed, so that he could escape to Yathrib. Ali risked his life by sleeping in Muhammad's bed to impersonate him, in a night called Laylat al-Mabit. In the same night, Muhammad and Abu Bakr secretly left Mecca and arrived to Yathrib (now Medina), a few days later. This migration became the beginning of the Islamic calendar.When the enemies entered Muhammad's house with drawn daggers, they were surprised to see Ali, however, did not harm him.'

Muhammad flee to Abyssinia and was accommodated by Christians but when he gained many followership, he hated the Christians

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.
Sahih muslim 2167a

2 Likes

Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by advocatejare(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: That the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: If I live - if Allah wills - I will expel the Jews and the Christians from the Arabian Peninsula.
Jami at-tirmidhi 1606

Jabir bin ‘Abd Allah said that he was told by ‘Umar bin Al Khattab that he heard the Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) say “I will certainly expel the Jews and the Christians from Arabia and I shall leave only Muslims in it.”
-Sunan Abi Dawud 3030

In his second hijra to Medina (Yathrib), he was accommodated by the Jews and he paid them back by beheding them.

6. Muhammad ﷺ fought the Makkans ONLY after he had settled in Madīnah and established an Islamic state with all its political and administrative apparatuses. The first battle, Badr, came about a year after his settlement in Madīnah. At the time, majority of his followers had fled Makkah. Thus, he was able to provide maximum protection and support for them in the friendly and serene terrains of Madīnah. Sunday Igboho on the other hand wants to cause an uprising that will not only destroy the lives of millions of Yorubas living across the country, but that will also ground the nation's fragile economy and heap more difficulty on innocent people.
While Muhammad was hiding in medina, he was destroying Meccan's economy by raiding all the caravans going to Meccan and stealing them

7. Muhammad ﷺ was severally persecuted and harassed on the street of Makkah, yet he remained undeterred in his mission. He didn't run away or stockpile arms to force liberation. There were days that he was attached even while observing Salāt. Sunday Igboho on the other hand is an oppressor and lout who publicly harassed first class Obas of Yorubaland and threatened violence. He's on tape to have threatened to kill the Ooni of Ife and Bola Ahmed Tinubu, attack the palaces of some prominent Obas, mocked pastor Adeboye over the death of his son, and traded insults with Gani Adams.
Muhammad ordered the murder of Kab who criticized him

Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!......

.....When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf."

3 Likes

Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by advocatejare(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2021

8. Muhammad ﷺ was NOT a magician. He didn't practice magic or boast of diabolical powers. Sunday Igboho, as it turns out is a jester, a lousy idiot, comic actor and an empty shell of nothingness. One would expect that by now, given his incessant JuJu braggadocio,

Muhammad boasted that eating date will protect him from posion but he eventually died of poison.

He was bewitched and was hallucinating about sex for many months

Narrated By 'Aisha
Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself. Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by my feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other replied, 'He has been bewitched" The first asked, 'Who has bewitched him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material has he used?' The other replied, 'A comb, the hair gathered on it, and the outer skin of the pollen of the male date-palm.' The first asked, 'Where is that?'

The other replied, 'It is in the well of Dharwan.' " So, the Prophet went out towards the well and then returned and said to me on his return, "Its date-palms (the date-palms near the well) are like the heads of the devils." I asked, "Did you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.
-Sahih Bukhari 4:54:590

Narrated By 'Aisha
Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not (Sufyan said: That is the hardest kind of magic as it has such an effect). Then one day he said, "O 'Aisha do you know that Allah has instructed me concerning the matter I asked Him about? Two men came to me and one of them sat near my head and the other sat near my feet. The one near my head asked the other. What is wrong with this man?' The latter replied the is under the effect of magic The first one asked, Who has worked magic on him?' The other replied Labid bin Al- A'sam, a man from Bani Zuraiq who was an ally of the Jews and was a hypocrite.' The first one asked, What material did he use)?' The other replied, 'A comb and the hair stuck to it.' The first one asked, 'Where (is that)?' The other replied. 'In a skin of pollen of a male date palm tree kept under a stone in the well of Dharwan'" So the Prophet went to that well and took out those things and said "That was the well which was shown to me (in a dream) Its water looked like the infusion of Henna leaves and its date-palm trees looked like the heads of devils." The Prophet added, "Then that thing was taken out' I said (to the Prophet) "Why do you not treat yourself with Nashra?" He said, "Allah has cured me; I dislike to let evil spread among my people."
-Sahih Bukhari 7:71:660

In the Quran, we are told that Magic could only work on who follows the devil

"Indeed, My servants - no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators."
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 42)

Antichristian, Empiree, Thatfairguy1, Rash4ductluv do you all agree with lukgaf?

ANTIISLAM, hendtime, Abdoolbuster, Mikecold, Rightchannel please be the judges grin

2 Likes

Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by Hendtime: 2:33am On Aug 06, 2021
advocatejare:

Muhammad boasted that eating date will protect him from posion but he eventually died of poison.

He was bewitched and was hallucinating about sex for many months

Narrated By 'Aisha
Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself. Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by my feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other replied, 'He has been bewitched" The first asked, 'Who has bewitched him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material has he used?' The other replied, 'A comb, the hair gathered on it, and the outer skin of the pollen of the male date-palm.' The first asked, 'Where is that?'

The other replied, 'It is in the well of Dharwan.' " So, the Prophet went out towards the well and then returned and said to me on his return, "Its date-palms (the date-palms near the well) are like the heads of the devils." I asked, "Did you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.
-Sahih Bukhari 4:54:590

Narrated By 'Aisha
Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not (Sufyan said: That is the hardest kind of magic as it has such an effect). Then one day he said, "O 'Aisha do you know that Allah has instructed me concerning the matter I asked Him about? Two men came to me and one of them sat near my head and the other sat near my feet. The one near my head asked the other. What is wrong with this man?' The latter replied the is under the effect of magic The first one asked, Who has worked magic on him?' The other replied Labid bin Al- A'sam, a man from Bani Zuraiq who was an ally of the Jews and was a hypocrite.' The first one asked, What material did he use)?' The other replied, 'A comb and the hair stuck to it.' The first one asked, 'Where (is that)?' The other replied. 'In a skin of pollen of a male date palm tree kept under a stone in the well of Dharwan'" So the Prophet went to that well and took out those things and said "That was the well which was shown to me (in a dream) Its water looked like the infusion of Henna leaves and its date-palm trees looked like the heads of devils." The Prophet added, "Then that thing was taken out' I said (to the Prophet) "Why do you not treat yourself with Nashra?" He said, "Allah has cured me; I dislike to let evil spread among my people."
-Sahih Bukhari 7:71:660

In the Quran, we are told that Magic could only work on who follows the devil

"Indeed, My servants - no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators."
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 42)

Antichristian, Empiree, Thatfairguy1, Rash4ductluv do you all agree with lukgaf?

ANTIISLAM, hendtime, Abdoolbuster, Mikecold, Rightchannel please be the judges grin

Don't worry, Lukgaf will come back with his usual gymnastic and jump on another lie, just watch him do it. They keep changing colour like chameleon grin

1 Like

Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by advocatejare(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2021
Hendtime:

Don't worry, Lukgaf will come back with his usual gymnastic and jump on another lie, just watch him do it. They keep changing colour like chameleon grin
They can't argue against facts na. Have you seen that they have avoided this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:52am On Aug 07, 2021
Antichristian a.k.a Rashduct4luv

sunnnnyuu

OBALOLA55

dallasi

Hassanmaye

Lukgaf

allah is waiting for you here, come and do the needful
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by dallasi: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
Antichristian a.k.a Rashduct4luv

sunnnnyuu

OBALOLA55

dallasi

Hassanmaye

Lukgaf

allah is waiting for you here, come and do the needful

@ ANTIlSLAM Anytime you used your unholy & uncouth mouth to mentioned my name i began to pity your life..
These are the challenging i gave you & your and co- travelers since but continue dodging.
advocatejare
Hendtime
ANTIlSLAM
Before any further discussion with you please tell me your faith jurisdiction on the following issues:
Marriage
Divorce
Prayer
Fasting
Funerals
Knowledge
Food
Clothing
Drinks
Alms
Wills
Greetings
Forgiveness
War
ETC

More so i asked you to watch the movie titled "TUDOR" to know better the history of churches..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by advocatejare(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2021
dallasi:

@ ANTIlSLAM Anytime you used your unholy & uncouth mouth to mentioned my name i began to pity your life..
These are the challenging i gave you & your and co- travelers since but continue dodging.
advocatejare
Hendtime
ANTIlSLAM
Before any further discussion with you please tell me your faith jurisdiction on the following issues:
Marriage
Divorce
Prayer
Fasting
Funerals
Knowledge
Food
Clothing
Drinks
Alms
Wills
Greetings
Forgiveness
War
ETC

More so i asked you to watch the movie titled "TUDOR" to know better the history of churches..

Let's start by asking how Muhammad became a prophet.

Who appeared to him?

Who pronounced him a prophet?

Why did Muhammad copy from Zoroastrians and other pagans

Why did Muhammad confess that he was possessed by a demon?

Why did Muhammad take over the wife of Zayd his adopted son?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by dallasi: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2021
advocatejare:

Let's start by asking how Muhammad became a prophet.

Who appeared to him?

Who pronounced him a prophet?

Why did Muhammad copy from Zoroastrians and other pagans

Why did Muhammad confess that he was possessed by a demon?

Why did Muhammad take over the wife of Zayd his adopted son?

Answered all the questions posed to you then we begin....watch the movie titled "TUDOR" about the modern Churches & Christianity so i will know you are serious with further discussions.
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2021
dallasi:

@ ANTI.lSLAM Anytime you used your unholy & uncouth mouth to mentioned my name i began to pity your life..
advo.catejare
He.ndtime
ANTIl.SLAM
Marriage
Divorce
Prayer
Fasting
Funerals
Knowledge
Food
Clothing
Drinks
Alms
Wills
Greetings
Forgiveness
War
ETC

You should pity yourself and Muhammad. When your messenger Muhammad is about to die after he was poisoned, he said to be clueless on his life aftermath, he is not sure if eternal life awaits him after death but rather allah has provided for him hundreds of houris in jannah the garden of sex
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by advocatejare(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
dallasi:

Answered all the questions posed to you then we begin....watch the movie titled "TUDOR" about the modern Churches & Christianity so i will know you are serious with further discussions.

Your answers are in the answer u give me, if Muhammad was falsely inspired and a fabricator as we have proven, then all the rubbish rituals he gave u in the name of religion are null and void.

1 Like

Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by Hendtime: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
dallasi:

advocatejare
Hendtime
ANTIlSLAM
Marriage
Divorce
Prayer
Fasting
Funerals
Knowledge
Food
Clothing
Drinks
Alms
Wills
Greetings
Forgiveness
War
ETC

Let's start with Mut'a first on marriage and divorce

On prayer ask your scholars why Allah did not remember to ask you for five times daily prayer in your hoely Qur'an but MuhamMAD added 2 to the 3 that Allah asked for in the hoely Qur'an grin

Fasting lmao you guys don't fast, all you do is feast, besides your fasting was stolen from Egypt grin another copy, edit and adulteration cheesy

Funerals: arghhhhhhhh! Be like you wan cry, you guys always bury your dead immediately but Muhammad was left for 3 days after he died without burying him because his companions thought
1. He would not decay as he had lied to them earlier that the ground wouldn't consume the bodies of propehtes, the werey swell up and was smelling they had to burry him because of smell cheesy
2. They thought he'll resurrect like Jesus, all na wash he no wake up

Knowledge: why did you chose to disgrace Allah and Mohammed? Ehn? Is their anything knowledgeable about Allah's Quran and Muhammad's Hadiths? If any present it here let's us laugh at your ignorance grin

Food: grin Allah made lwafull for you the food of the Jews and Christians but later did a 180° u-turn, Allah don't seems to posses any knowledge at all, he will have to say one thing and later abrogate it.

Drink: same as food, the companion of your hoely pervert prophet are bunch of drinks because Allah permitted them to drink alcohol but later Allah began gradually to stop them from drinking lifestyle

Clothing: learn that from Muhammad the cross dresser. He wears his wife's dresses grin
Alms: Muhammad gave no alm for the sake of God, he would prefer widows to remove their panties before he can help them

Wills: Christians believed in free will (freedom of their own will) but with Muhammad Allah decides everything no free will, Allah created the bá lacks from the left shoulder of Adam and condemned them to hell without any remorse

Greetings: you've been commanded never to greet the Jews and Christians, in fact you were instructed to push us into the ditch if you meet us on the way (I am looking forward to the time any crazy abdool will try that with me). So what do you want to hear from us?

Forgiveness: you guys don't forgive, even Allah never promise to forgive you, Allah only say maybe Allah will forgive your past, present and future sins. In fact Muhammad said that if you don't sin Allah will cast you out and replace you grin
Allah has already written the amount of fornication and other sins that you must commit, which you can never escape

War: Muhammad delaclared that he has been commanded to fight all people until they surrender grin We have not surrender o and will not surrender so bring your war, we will always beat you to stupor, the time that our fathers left you to misbehave is long gone

Cc

Advocatejare, abdoolbuster, Antiislam
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by dallasi: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hendtime:

On prayer ask your scholars why Allah did not remember to ask you for five times daily prayer in your hoely Qur'an but MuhamMAD added 2 to the 3 that Allah asked for in the hoely Qur'an grin

Fasting lmao you guys don't fast, all you do is feast, besides your fasting was stolen from Egypt grin another copy, edit and adulteration cheesy

Funerals: arghhhhhhhh! Be like you wan cry, you guys always bury your dead immediately but Muhammad was left for 3 days after he died without burying him because his companions thought
1. He would not decay as he had lied to them earlier that the ground wouldn't consume the bodies of propehtes, the werey swell up and was smelling they had to burry him because of smell cheesy

Knowledge: why did you chose to disgrace Allah and Mohammed? Ehn? Is their anything knowledgeable about Allah's Quran and Muhammad's Hadiths? If any present it here let's us laugh at your ignorance grin

Food: grin Allah made lwafull for you the food of the Jews and Christians but later did a 180° u-turn, Allah don't seems to posses any knowledge at all, he will have to say one thing and later abrogate it.

Drink: same as food, the companion of your hoely pervert prophet are bunch of drinks because Allah permitted them to drink alcohol but later Allah began gradually to stop them from drinking lifestyle

Clothing: learn that from Muhammad the cross dresser. He wears his wife's dresses grin
Alms: Muhammad gave no alm for the sake of God, he would prefer widows to remove their panties before he can help them

Wills: Christians believed in free will (freedom of their own will) but with Muhammad Allah decides everything no free will, Allah created the bá lacks from the left shoulder of Adam and condemned them to hell without any remorse

Greetings: you've been commanded never to greet the Jews and Christians, in fact you were instructed to push us into the ditch if you meet us on the way (I am looking forward to the time any crazy abdool will try that with me). So what do you want to hear from us?

Forgiveness: you guys don't forgive, even Allah never promise to forgive you, Allah only say maybe Allah will forgive your past, present and future sins. In fact Muhammad said that if you don't sin Allah will cast you out and replace you grin
Allah has already written the amount of fornication and other sins that you must commit, which you can never escape

War: Muhammad delaclared that he has been commanded to fight all people until they surrender grin We have not surrender o and will not surrender so bring your war, we will always beat you to stupor, the time that our fathers left you to misbehave is long gone

Cc

Clap hands for yourself...... simply read the question again..."YOUR FAITH JURISDICTION"& did watch "TUDOR" daft??
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by dallasi: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You should pity yourself and Muhammad. When your messenger Muhammad is about to die after he was poisoned, he said to be clueless on his life aftermath, he is not sure if eternal life awaits him after death but rather allah has provided for him hundreds of houris in jannah the garden of sex

Do not deviate stay on the course by answering those questions one after the others...
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by dallasi: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
advocatejare:

Your answers are in the answer u give me, if Muhammad was falsely inspired and a fabricator as we have proven, then all the rubbish rituals he gave u in the name of religion are null and void.

I said you are confused,, simple questions o you fail to answered..Islam is not about ranting knowledge base deen..
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by Hendtime: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
dallasi:

Clap hands for yourself...... simply read the question again..."YOUR FAITH JURISDICTION"& did watch "TUDOR" daft??

I don't need Tudor, Tudor ko Henry ni
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by advocatejare(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
dallasi:

I said you are confused,, simple questions o you fail to answered..Islam is not about ranting knowledge base deen..
Islam was formed by a demon possessed man that incorporated paganism into what u call religion

1 Like

Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by advocatejare(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
dallasi:

Thank you Hendtime for teaching this boy the fundamentals of islam
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by Hendtime: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
advocatejare:

Thank you Hendtime for teaching this boy the fundamentals of islam

My brother, we are here to reset their demented brain grin grin grin
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by Hendtime: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
dallasi:

Do not deviate stay on the course by answering those questions one after the others...

You can go and drink poison too so that you can have your own black eyed Houris with unlimited VJ grin grin grin
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by Abdoolbuster: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hendtime:

Cc

Allah and Muhammad's Islam in the mud
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by dallasi: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hendtime:

I laugh in Swahili......trio of you cannot answered simple questions
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by dallasi: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hendtime:

You can go and drink poison too so that you can have your own black eyed Houris with unlimited VJ grin grin grin

You are now in a tight corner , answered that question so we can continue or you want me to help you out??
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by dallasi: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hendtime:

I like that response ....Henry ni....your mouths were running like diarrhea patience ab initio ..those cynical fools has been boxed in a corner..
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hendtime:

Cc

Advoc.atejare, abdoolb.uster, Antiisl.am

dallasi how market cheesy

Antichristian help this ur brother nah
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
dallasi:

Deviate uhmmm grin which of the questions I've asked you so far did you answer?
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by advocatejare(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Allah and Muhammad's Islam in the mud
Oh yes. We won't give up on them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by dallasi: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hendtime:

Cc

Thanks for admitted, your forefathers are cowards & fools ..nothing stil change
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by dallasi: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You seemed deluded & confused,the trio cannot answered sample of questions sent.
i have more than thousand to unleashed,
and you are still asking me how market? na "kasuwa"
Maybe you reason thru anus..
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by Abdoolbuster: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
dallasi:

Thanks for admitted, your forefathers are cowards & fools ..nothing stil change

Just bring your madness we'll cure it for you
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by Hendtime: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Both of them are in coma like their weakling god Allah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramadan Kareem To All Muslims On Nairaland / Lets Stop Insulting Muslims, Here Is My Reason. / Ramadan Free Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.