Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? (1026 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by Hendtime: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
dallasi:

You are now in a tight corner , answered that question so we can continue or you want me to help you out??

I have answered you but you chose to ignore, what else do you want?
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by Hendtime: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
dallasi:

I laugh in Swahili......trio of you cannot answered simple questions

Did you chose to ignore my reply? Then go and ask Allah and Muhammad after all abdools always say Allah and his apostle know best grin
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by dallasi: 4:41am On Aug 09, 2021
Hendtime:

I have answered you but you chose to ignore, what else do you want?

How did you answered my question?
Give us Bible verses if any that legislate on the issues...

You are running from pillar to post how Islam or Muhammad did this or that. The three of you cannot escape it.
Am well prepared .
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by dallasi: 5:11am On Aug 09, 2021
Hendtime:

Let's start with Mut'a first on marriage and divorce

On prayer ask your scholars why Allah did not remember to ask you for five times daily prayer in your hoely Qur'an but MuhamMAD added 2 to the 3 that Allah asked for in the hoely Qur'an grin

Fasting lmao you guys don't fast, all you do is feast, besides your fasting was stolen from Egypt grin another copy, edit and adulteration cheesy

Funerals: arghhhhhhhh! Be like you wan cry, you guys always bury your dead immediately but Muhammad was left for 3 days after he died without burying him because his companions thought
1. He would not decay as he had lied to them earlier that the ground wouldn't consume the bodies of propehtes, the werey swell up and was smelling they had to burry him because of smell cheesy
2. They thought he'll resurrect like Jesus, all na wash he no wake up

Knowledge: why did you chose to disgrace Allah and Mohammed? Ehn? Is their anything knowledgeable about Allah's Quran and Muhammad's Hadiths? If any present it here let's us laugh at your ignorance grin

Food: grin Allah made lwafull for you the food of the Jews and Christians but later did a 180° u-turn, Allah don't seems to posses any knowledge at all, he will have to say one thing and later abrogate it.

Drink: same as food, the companion of your hoely pervert prophet are bunch of drinks because Allah permitted them to drink alcohol but later Allah began gradually to stop them from drinking lifestyle

Clothing: learn that from Muhammad the cross dresser. He wears his wife's dresses grin
Alms: Muhammad gave no alm for the sake of God, he would prefer widows to remove their panties before he can help them

Wills: Christians believed in free will (freedom of their own will) but with Muhammad Allah decides everything no free will, Allah created the bá lacks from the left shoulder of Adam and condemned them to hell without any remorse

Greetings: you've been commanded never to greet the Jews and Christians, in fact you were instructed to push us into the ditch if you meet us on the way (I am looking forward to the time any crazy abdool will try that with me). So what do you want to hear from us?

Forgiveness: you guys don't forgive, even Allah never promise to forgive you, Allah only say maybe Allah will forgive your past, present and future sins. In fact Muhammad said that if you don't sin Allah will cast you out and replace you grin
Allah has already written the amount of fornication and other sins that you must commit, which you can never escape

War: Muhammad delaclared that he has been commanded to fight all people until they surrender grin We have not surrender o and will not surrender so bring your war, we will always beat you to stupor, the time that our fathers left you to misbehave is long gone

Cc

Advocatejare, abdoolbuster, Antiislam

You seemed confused all along.....let me help you a bit,

Will ....If you died intestate, how are they going to administered your estate? give me Bible verses to support your case.
Alcohol....if consumption is legal or not same
leadership or governance...
Cloth.....if mini state or plaiting of hair by men is allowed..

so follow that question & answered in the format i gave you above...

am waiting
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:00am On Aug 09, 2021
dallasi:

Do not deviate stay on the course by answering those questions one after the others...

How many of my questions did you ever answered in the past?

You quoted a verse from the Bible claiming Jesus Christ as the author of violence as he didn't came for peace but sword. This was the last question I asked you out of many but you failed woefully to answer

Just name a person Jesus Christ kills as u claimed he didn't came for peace but sword and I am fully prepare to show you 30 people out of many muhammad sent to their early graves while alive.

Do justice to this question and I will answer your question too, stop fooling around. Are you guys taught by allah and Muhammad to only be asking questions but never to answer questions?
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2021
Hendtime:

Both of them are in coma like their weakling god Allah

Buhahahaha you don finish them, more anointing Bro

1 Like

Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by Hendtime: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Buhahahaha you don finish them, more anointing Bro

Amen brother, God bless you too
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by Hendtime: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
dallasi:

You seemed confused all along.....let me help you a bit,

Will ....If you died intestate, how are they going to administered your estate? give me Bible verses to support your case.
Alcohol....if consumption is legal or not same
leadership or governance...
Cloth.....if mini state or plaiting of hair by men is allowed..

so follow that question & answered in the format i gave you above...

am waiting

First of all, the Qur'an has nothing on all the above questions

As for the Bible, once you die your properties belong to your family.
Alcohol was prohibited for the priests and nazarites, in the new testament drunkenness is not accepted but alcohol itself is just like every other food we eat on daily basis nothing is wrong with it. There are no good or bad food it all depends on how you consume the food .
On clothing moderation is all we do. Not until you have heaped a million yard turban on your baldhead, God is only interested in you not being naked that's all. God Himself clothed Adam and Eve with the skin of animals.
What the hell is wrong with you in the head? we are not cross dresser like Mohammed who wear Aisha pants grin wetin concern painting of hair with men? Whoever does that is only following Mohammed the cross dresser, regardless of whether they claim to be Christian or not
Re: Was Lukgaf Right In His Comparison Of Sunday Igboho And Prophet Muhammad? by Hendtime: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
dallasi:

How did you answered my question?
Give us Bible verses if any that legislate on the issues...

You are running from pillar to post how Islam or Muhammad did this or that. The three of you cannot escape it.
Am well prepared .

Deal with your dessert assassin's criminal acts first, you have more than enough crime of the caravan robber to deal with

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Tafsir From The Holy Quran / LAILA ILLA ALLAH / Are We Human | Muslim Spoken Word | #give

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.