Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje (2383 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari / Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation / “South Africa Will Pay”- FFK Says As S/Africa Frustrates Evacuation Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by theTranscriber: 4:00am On Aug 06, 2021
after4:
So getting biafra now mean there will be no Igbo in Lagos, Abuja and Kano right?

I don't have your time
Unity is not by force, unity beggar

as I said
You are not really ready for biafra
Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by Emergingnation(m): 5:58am On Aug 06, 2021
theTranscriber:
who else is a unity beggar that those who love Lagos,Kano,Abuja,Ibadan so much? grin
It is those who fought for 3yrs and brought them back in the name of one Nigeria when they left Lagos, Kano and Ibadon and declare their republic in 1967, are the unity beggars !

They're still making great efforts today to leave the contraption, but the unity beggars stunts who can never imagine their lives without them, are still insisting that they must remain in this contraption with them ...

Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by nairalandankrah: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2021
theTranscriber:
as I said

Is that so?
Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by theTranscriber: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Is that so?
yes
An average rich Igbo trader in Ogun State wants nothing to do with Biafra
It's the poor guys that shout around

You want Biafra yet you are all over nigeria
Such a joke

Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by theTranscriber: 8:05am On Aug 06, 2021
Emergingnation:
It is those who fought for 3yrs and brought them back in the name of one Nigeria when they left Lagos, Kano and Ibadon and declare their republic in 1967, are the unity beggars !

They're still making great efforts today to leave the contraption, but the unity beggars stunts who can never imagine their lives without them, are still insisting that they must remain in this contraption with them ...

if you like your sanity
Leave history alone
Your history is not clean

Jump to the present
When are you going to AlaIgbo?
Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by nairalandankrah: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2021
theTranscriber:
if you like your sanity
Leave history alone
Your history is not clean

Jump to the present
When are you going to AlaIgbo?

Which tribe on earth has a clean history?
Name just 1

1 Like

Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by Jlow2: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2021
You can say that to ur gullible northerners,we dnt care how anybody feels, we should feel for or selves first,

1 Like

Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by rex444(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2021
Yes for the sake of unity, you have a point but do they really want that unity ? Am sure some of this doomed system supporters will be disappointed...that's the unity we seek....bring all the moneys y'all have been stashing since Nigeria ....

1 Like

Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by Dymaco(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2021
theTranscriber:
na who dey force you?

Una never ready for biafra
Sebi you love Kano,Lagos,Abuja and Ibadan?

Enjoy one Nigeria
Shebi aisha buhari and all northern politicians siblings living and schooling in Dubai, UK, USA, Saudi Arabia are not yet ready to come back. The same way they travel to those countries with visa and residential permit is the same way those living in the so called lagos, abuja and kano will acquire one.
Our investment will no longer be local investment rather it will become foreign investment. India and Pakistan separated, does it mean no Pakistan is living and doing business in India same with India.

That your argument no hold water

1 Like

Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by LLiKYekoba: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2021
These funny abokeys and their 'one nigeria' cries.. grin grin
Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by theTranscriber: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Which tribe on earth has a clean history?
Name just 1
so leave history alone
Your history is the dirtiest
Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by theTranscriber: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2021
Dymaco:

Shebi aisha buhari and all northern politicians siblings living and schooling in Dubai, UK, USA, Saudi Arabia are not yet ready to come back. The same way they travel to those countries with visa and residential permit is the same way those living in the so called lagos, abuja and kano will acquire one.
Our investment will no longer be local investment rather it will become foreign investment. India and Pakistan separated, does it mean no Pakistan is living and doing business in India same with India.

That your argument no hold water
Oh! shocked
I never knew selling expired gala and pirated CDs are investment cheesy

As I said
I will know when you really want Biafra
You're still playing cheesy
You can't eat your akpu and have it lol
Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by Fejoku: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2021
sapientia:
Is it your weak smaller Republics?

These people do have any mindset to stay on their own

what divides us in Nigeria is much more than what unites us

The youths of every tribes wants a disintegration

But Gandollorism and bullionvanism will not allow the old cargoes stealing this country blind to agree

Nigeria is worse than Binary options

discussing Nigeria as a country should be banned
The bolded should be spread far and wide.
Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by Janicex: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2021
theTranscriber:
so leave history alone
Your history is the dirtiest

A BMC finally agrees that genocide was carried out against the Igbos..is God not wonderful?
grin
Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by theTranscriber: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Janicex:

A BMC finally agrees that genocide was carried out against the Igbos..is God not wonderful?
grin
me? BMC?

Fools everywhere
No genocide was carried out on anyone
That's if you know the meaning of"genocide"

Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by after4: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
your validation is useless, we dont need it.

theTranscriber:
as I said

1 Like

Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by theTranscriber: 12:09am On Aug 07, 2021
after4:
your validation is useless, we dont need it.

start by leaving Lagos Kano Ibadan Abuja

If not
You just joking
Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 07, 2021
gidgiddy:
Scotland that has been part of the UK for over 300 years was given an independence referendum in 2014.

Nigeria that was created just the other day in 1914 by the UK is what some people are calling indivisible?

I laugh in Chinese

Your hero Azikiwe called it indivisible. You people brought this problem on yourselves due to your greed. Now try to fix it so we can all go our separate ways.

I laugh in Swahili.

Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2021
Janicex:

grin

You fought a war and lost. That’s not genocide. Have sense.
Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by optionalY09: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2021
Africa will retain its mockery respect if some ragtag idiots continue to slaughter other tribe. That’s what makes the west and their agents beneficially of the corrupt Nigeria happy.

Nigeria must break! It’s a no going back movement

1 Like

Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by vasel15: 1:51am On Aug 07, 2021
See the begging na my force, this by force sharia Marriage must break
Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by vasel15: 1:55am On Aug 07, 2021
theTranscriber:
British invention that Igbos loved when they were dominating

And suddenly love Biafra when things went southwho else is a unity beggar that those who love Lagos,Kano,Abuja,Ibadan so much? grin

you no day shame
Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by Praxis758: 2:59am On Aug 07, 2021
Does Nigeria have an iota of international respect under Buhari when Nigerians are submitting application in embassies to leave the country in droves.
Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by after4: 3:45am On Aug 07, 2021
You validation is irrelevant. We don't need your type to decide if we are serious or not

theTranscriber:
start by leaving Lagos Kano Ibadan Abuja

If not
You just joking
Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2021
They want I and my children and their chidren to continue suffering for Africa to keep their atom of respect...

Its no longer Igbo's will suffer

Its no longer Igbo's will kill themselves

Its no longer who will buy Igbo's goods and services

Its no longer Igbo's have no sea

Its no longer hunger will kill Igbo

Its now Africa will loose respect....God didn't create me to suffer for the sake of Africa's respect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate / Woto-woto, Tinubu's Daughter Don Finish Buhari, Come Finally Give Tinubu Conditi / 7 Yoruba Youths Arraigned For Kidnapping, Robbery Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.