Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Manifest Presence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Manifest Presence (380 Views)

The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman / New Age Spirituality: Using Subliminal, Affirmations And Mantras To Manifest / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Manifest Presence by Dangerousboy(m): 12:35am On Aug 06, 2021
THE MANIFEST PRESENCE

Exod.33.14 - And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

One day Tasha Cobbs the singer of power in the name of Jesus, was invited to a gospel concert in a city, and it was aired on television, and there was this girl who was in a state of coma in a hospital in the same city.

Now, the television in her Ward was tuned to that very Concert, and as Tasha ministered in songs, the Manifest Presence of God filled the room and the girl came out of coma.

God is everywhere but his manifest Presence which a lot of people call the anointing, or glory is not everywhere. Moses was not just asking for God's presence, when he asked for it, he was asking for the manifestation of it. And he saw God's glory.

One way we can see the manifestation of God's presence in our lives, is by creating an atmosphere for him, and this is done when praise and worship. 2 Chro 5:13, Psalm 22:3, Psalm 100:4, Acts 16:25,

1 Like

Re: The Manifest Presence by Dangerousboy(m): 5:45am On Aug 06, 2021
Glory to God.
Re: The Manifest Presence by Dangerousboy(m): 6:08am On Aug 07, 2021
Praise God
Re: The Manifest Presence by Eviana(f): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dangerousboy,
What I respect about you my brother, although we differ in some of our religious and cultural beliefs, is that you appear to love the Lord.
You respectfully reply and engage those who come on your threads (for whatever motives) in order to dialogue....with the intention of teaching and/or learning. I would encourage you to continue keeping that same spirit. The Holy Spirit will direct you on how far to engage in dialogue (with whomever) as well....knowing when to "dust off one's feet".

Now to the topic...I do agree about creating a sincere atmosphere of praise and thanksgiving (through prayer, song, etc.) for the Lord God to make His presence felt.
Moses wanted that deeper relationship with God....it's like one knows that God exists in the head, but needs to experience Him in a way that changes his/her life...
Good topic...

1 Like

Re: The Manifest Presence by Dangerousboy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Eviana:
Dangerousboy,
What I respect about you my brother, although we differ in some of our religious and cultural beliefs, is that you appear to love the Lord.
You respectfully reply and engage those who come on your threads (for whatever motives) in order to dialogue....with the intention of teaching and/or learning. I would encourage you to continue keeping that same spirit. The Holy Spirit will direct you on how far to engage in dialogue (with whomever) as well....knowing when to "dust off one's feet".

Now to the topic...I do agree about creating a sincere atmosphere of praise and thanksgiving (through prayer, song, etc.) for the Lord God to make His presence felt.
Moses wanted that deeper relationship with God....it's like one knows that God exists in the head, but needs to experience Him in a way that changes his/her life...
Good topic...
oh, thanks. My Spirit is elated by your words. Thanks once again.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Deeperlife Church Post “what God Cannot Do Does Not Exist” On Its Official Page / God Make Me Tolu Ilori Prosper / COVID-19: I Would Get Vaccinated For Gospel Sake -pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.