Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Key Questions Around Messi's Future - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Key Questions Around Messi's Future (19797 Views)

Lionel Messi's Future: Reports Suggest No Intent To Renew PSG Contract / Koeman: Barca New Manager Speaks On Messi's Future / The Key Questions Answered About Sport’s £700m ‘hole’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Auladimeji(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2021
complexBoss12:
You wouldn't want to be Messi's agent today, calls will kill your battery. grin

But with the pattern Messi and Barca has gone in years, I will not be surprised to hear a reversal in the decision to part ways.

And I heard Arsenal agents were Chased out, while one got slapped when they came to sign Messi with £1.3m a year offer, is it true??

nuf said, why didn't you mention Chelsea in the clubs with deep pockets that can sigh Messi, Abi you're in Ibrahimovic's pocket??
Arsenal even brought 3.5 kg of rice too

3 Likes

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by shadrach77: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2021
ojaysam25:
He is a great guy....my only advice for him is to stay off the premier league.
He won't touch it with a long pole. I'm almost certain he will never come to the premier league.

The British media will roast him alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Solidkay(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2021
To Spanish teams, football is business,
Messi has achieved what many players could only dream of
He should just go to China and have fun.

1 Like

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by OgaRico(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Remove that Arsenal nonsense picture up there guy.

2 Likes

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by tutudesz: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2021
grin the management might blame corona virus for empty seats
osamz007:
90% of barca fans are free agents

Paulolee where do u stand

We're serious here, u guys are in same league with Enugu rangers
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by muykem: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Messi carrier is gradually coming to an end.
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2021
but that Arsenal jersey looks good on messi sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by BENEAMATA: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2021
Peculiar mess (I )
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by lichocho(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2021
Seun360:
Messi was greedy. Very greedy.
any small tin una go find fault for Messi body...
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Ababbio: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2021
9jayes:
From Abba Kyari we move to Lionel Messi
shocked cool grin grin grin
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2021
I'm summary the club is broke
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by osamz007: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2021
tutudesz:
grin the management might blame corona virus for empty seats

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by BigDawsNet: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2021
Liverpool and Messi agree a fee!

Breaking!
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by faithfull18(f): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2021
People who haven't thought about their future will be here bothering about his, afi suuru.

2 Likes

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by chocboi78(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2021
PSG one way!!
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by SEGLIZ: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2021
barbwire2:
Too bad for soccer ⚽

it's not too bad it only confirm the saying 'leave when the ovation is loudest'.

this should have happened long ago, then he would have been honoured with ovation and standing guard of honour.

it is not too good of him leaving barca without the fans see him play his last match. Aguero paid with that respect though any club he ends might give him but not like barca.

2 Likes

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by ojaysam25(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2021
WhoDeyHause:

Why or are you afraid?
The british media is unforgiven he does not need those attention at this stage of his career especially if things go soar...

3 Likes

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Goalnaldo(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2021
Pessi, Arsenal needs you. Go and prove your worth in north London cheesy
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by ojaysam25(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2021
shadrach77:

He won't touch it with a long pole. I'm almost certain he will never come to the premier league.

The British media will roast him alive
So true....he doesn't need that at this stage of his career....he better goes to a league where he can do his thing on a lowkey preferably mls or the argentina league

1 Like

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Perfectbeing(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2021
complexBoss12:

But with the pattern Messi and Barca has gone in years, I will not be surprised to hear a reversal in the decision to part ways.

And I heard Arsenal agents were Chased out, while one got slapped when they came to sign Messi with £1.3m a year offer, is it true??

nuf said, why didn't you mention Chelsea in the clubs with deep pockets that can sigh Messi, Abi you're in Ibrahimovic's pocket??
Perhaps when Chelsea are able to afford a stadium of their own instead of being tenants, they can join landlords to bid for Messi..
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Adek15(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2021
Lol. People want the truth. The truth is bartmoeu doesn't know anything about business and along with his board has destroyed barca by giving players high wages and making senseless overpaid buys (I mean there's a story that he agreed to buy dembele at a higher rate because dortmund was in a hurry to catch a flight) due to which barca is in a debt right now without money and well over the wages they can pay Due to this they can not sign messi not register their new players so ppl who think they'll see depay aguero Garcia emerson good luck with that because it's not happening until players like pjanic umtiti coutinho leave or busquets pique alba roberto griezzman reduce their massive wages So ppl who think barca is playing fifa and can easily sell and buy players good luck with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2021
obembet:

Obembet
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticlala

Why do you allow plagiarism on this forum?

This article is clearly plagiarized.

Obembet refused to cite the source of this piece and to worsen the intellectual theft, he/she included his/her name as the source!

This is as unacceptable as it is appalling!

She got this news from the following site:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/lionel-messi-major-league-soccer-spanish-nou-camp-joan-laporta-b1897803.html%3famp
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2021
Lol
osamz007:
90% of barca fans are free agents

Paulolee where do u stand

We're serious here, u guys are in same league with Enugu rangers
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by izombie(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2021
I don't know why but I burst out laughing when I saw Messi in arsenal's jersey.
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by obembet(f): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Why do you allow plagiarism on this forum?

This article is clearly plagiarized.

Obembet refused to cite the source of this piece and to worsen the intellectual theft, he/she included his/her name as the source!

This is as unacceptable as it is appalling!

She got this news from the following site:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/lionel-messi-major-league-soccer-spanish-nou-camp-joan-laporta-b1897803.html%3famp

My teacher, am disappointed in you for the first time. Just tell me sorry first
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Ayo2004: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2021
ojaysam25:
He is a great guy....my only advice for him is to stay off the premier league.
Oga,shettup there

Small boys like foden and Sterling are feeling like Kings in EPL but Messi that raped Fergurson glory team,Arsene Wenger boys should not come there

If he goes to City,he will win the Sextuple,Golden shoe,Ballon d'or,uefa player of the season,PFA,Man city playe of the season and even a Grammy sef grin

Hater!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Ayo2004: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Adek15:
Lol. People want the truth. The truth is bartmoeu doesn't know anything about business and along with his board has destroyed barca by giving players high wages and making senseless overpaid buys (I mean there's a story that he agreed to buy dembele at a higher rate because dortmund was in a hurry to catch a flight) due to which barca is in a debt right now without money and well over the wages they can pay Due to this they can not sign messi not register their new players so ppl who think they'll see depay aguero Garcia emerson good luck with that because it's not happening until players like pjanic umtiti coutinho leave or busquets pique alba roberto griezzman reduce their massive wages So ppl who think barca is playing fifa and can easily sell and buy players good luck with that
They called Dembele the next messi grin
3rd biggest fraud after Ronaldo and penaldes tongue
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by thundafire: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2021
complexBoss12:

Chelsea only the find clouts to chase they don't have deep pocket compared to PSG,City or United.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Steve Ritsons 2nd Golf Course Designed & Built In Anambra Southeast Nigeria / Seedorf Sacked By Cameroon After AFCON Exit (photos) / Adamawa United Players, Officials Robbed At Gun Point, Driver Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.