Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Key Questions Around Messi's Future - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Key Questions Around Messi's Future (19820 Views)

Lionel Messi's Future: Reports Suggest No Intent To Renew PSG Contract / Koeman: Barca New Manager Speaks On Messi's Future / The Key Questions Answered About Sport’s £700m ‘hole’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Barcelona fans right now cry who swore with their lives that Messi will retire in Barcelona blablabla. That Messi is not Ronaldo, he will remain in nou camp till retirement
I have said it that Messi is a greed short man devil looking for more money, the way he has dealt with Barcelona ehnnnn the club will struggle to balance after he leaves, that is if they even finish at 10th this season

G
O
A
T
tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Tripssy: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2021
My family and I move with Messi ⛹️

2 Likes

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by obembet(f): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Why do you allow plagiarism on this forum?

This article is clearly plagiarized.

Obembet refused to cite the source of this piece and to worsen the intellectual theft, he/she included his/her name as the source!

This is as unacceptable as it is appalling!

She got this news from the following site:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/lionel-messi-major-league-soccer-spanish-nou-camp-joan-laporta-b1897803.html%3famp

My dear teacher, am disappointed in you for the first time. Just tell me sorry first
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Naijaishellish: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2021
obembet:

Obembet
link?
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Drizzyfc: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2021
Messi sef
You say make aguero come Barca now u run leave am���
Anyhow sha just know that psg is the perfect club for more trophies and especially the ucl
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by fredoooooo: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Emmyrichie45:
Anywhere messi goes I muueeeeveeee�� my contract with Barcelona don expire already �
grin una don start grin
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by KingLion007(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2021
ojaysam25:
He is a great guy....my only advice for him is to stay off the premier league.
Stay off EPL?but why if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by KingLion007(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2021
obembet:
They is still hope because there is no reaction to his team mates, no player has said anything yet, opponent players from other clubs have not reacted yet and Messi himself has not said anything.But the question we can ask ourselves is that, why was Joan Laporta signing free agent players despite that he was willing to let Messi renew the contract?

Guys give your opinion
The President and the board are to be blamed,You signed free agent players when you can't create space for your key man who is even willing to take a huge paycut..Really Poor management and i think laliga's chief(s) will bend their rules to accomodate him.Think of laliga without Messi and Ronaldo and what abt the bragging right of El classico...The board and the liga chief(s) have to do something. I see a reversal

1 Like

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Kingcalls: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2021
Obyangel:
Messiless Messi has milked Barcelona to the grave and jumped ship. Only what Barcelona paid him can buy a club, salaries, bonuses, even bonus to sign a contract.

Still they dint see CL final in his last 6yrs
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Kingcalls: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:
Barcelona fans right now cry who swore with their lives that Messi will retire in Barcelona blablabla. That Messi is not Ronaldo, he will remain in nou camp till retirement
I have said it that Messi is a greed short man devil looking for more money, the way he has dealt with Barcelona ehnnnn the club will struggle to balance after he leaves, that is if they even finish at 10th this season

G
O
A
T
tongue tongue grin grin

He wrecked them physically and financially
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Kingcalls: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,shettup there

Small boys like foden and Sterling are feeling like Kings in EPL but Messi that raped Fergurson glory team,Arsene Wenger boys should not come there

If he goes to City,he will win the Sextuple,Golden shoe,Ballon d'or,uefa player of the season,PFA,Man city playe of the season and even a Grammy sef grin

Hater!

How many years ago??
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by lkillbrokehoes: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2021
obembet:

My dear teacher, am disappointed in you for the first time. Just tell me sorry first
Obembet my boy, how far
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by lkillbrokehoes: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Se.un
My.nd44
Domi.nique
Lalas ticlala

Why do you allow plagiarism on this forum?

This article is clearly plagiarized.

Obembet refused to cite the source of this piece and to worsen the intellectual theft, he/she included his/her name as the source!

This is as unacceptable as it is appalling!

She got this news from the following site:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/lionel-messi-major-league-soccer-spanish-nou-camp-joan-laporta-b1897803.html%3famp
Obembet is a guy like you with "hairy balls". don't be deceived by the picture he uploads on his profile, they are not his. gringrin
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by FahBuLous: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2021
Anybody that photoshopped that photo of Messi wearing an arsenal Jersey is a big FOOL
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Tyriq: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2021
complexBoss12:
You wouldn't want to be Messi's agent today, calls will kill your battery. grin

But with the pattern Messi and Barca has gone in years, I will not be surprised to hear a reversal in the decision to part ways.

And I heard Arsenal agents were Chased out, while one got slapped when they came to sign Messi with £1.3m a year offer, is it true??

nuf said, why didn't you mention Chelsea in the clubs with deep pockets that can sigh Messi, Abi you're in Ibrahimovic's pocket??

Let me educate you, Mr Landlord. The idea that Chelsea doesn't have a stadium doesn't mean he can't afford one. So let me ask you, before I tell you, who Owns the Chelsea stadium?? I am guessing you don't know, you simply chose to say what others say.

Chelsea Stadium is owned by Chelsea fan Club. Due to financial issues in the 70s, they took ownership and maintenance of the stadium. When Ibrahimovic bought the club, He wanted to buy the stadium from them, but they resisted the idea, because they wanted to continue to own and maintain it as their contribution to the club. Ibrahimovic can't buy the stadium from them because it's thousands of Fans, so you can't get around them. He also attamted to build entirely a new stadium elsewhere, they also protested.

Clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona are owned by Fan Clubs, thats thousands of Fans who own the club and come together year to year to decide on key issues.

you're welcome!
Your lies are too bogus
And stop thinking as if you're talking to kindagathing pupils
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by GeneralPula: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2021
shadrach77:

He won't touch it with a long pole. I'm almost certain he will never come to the premier league.

The British media will roast him alive

But he once said he’d like to play for Chelsea if there’s one team one England he can come..

That’s before Mancity’s Guardiola..

How will they roast him alive?
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by complexBoss12: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2021
grin grin
I wouldn't have replied you, because you're are too lazy to research and you're calling someone a liar in your ignorance.
Try not to be unfortunate!
Besides it kindergarten
Tyriq:

Your lies are too bogus
And stop thinking as if you're talking to kindagathing pupils
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by micomails(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2021
obembet:

Obembet your papa x3
I was reading on my own until I saw the pinshure of Messi in Arsenal. E come Make me nearly cry. E for sweet me fa but like this I know say na whining you just dey whining arsenal. Chai. Imagine dealing with chelsea and man city because of Messi.
Obembeeeeeeeet

2 Likes

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by micomails(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2021
osamz007:
90% of barca fans are free agents

Paulolee where do u stand

We're serious here, u guys are in same league with Enugu rangers
If no be say dem don ban online slap enh, na two you for chop this morning. Which nonsense rangers. Rangers don play FA before.
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by hyzich(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2021
complexBoss12:
grin grin
I wouldn't have replied you, because you're are too lazy to research and you're calling someone a lier in your ignorance.
Try not to be unfortunate!
Besides it kindergarten

it's liar also grin
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by ProphetJeroboam: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2021
shadrach77:

He won't touch it with a long pole. I'm almost certain he will never come to the premier league.

The British media will roast him alive
Ogun kee the British media. They ain’t gon do sh!t

1 Like

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by tuna85: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2021
complexBoss12:

But with the pattern Messi and Barca has gone in years, I will not be surprised to hear a reversal in the decision to part ways.

And I heard Arsenal agents were Chased out, while one got slapped when they came to sign Messi with £1.3m a year offer, is it true??

nuf said, why didn't you mention Chelsea in the clubs with deep pockets that can sigh Messi, Abi you're in Ibrahimovic's pocket??

Let me educate you, Mr Landlord. The idea that Chelsea doesn't have a stadium doesn't mean he can't afford one. So let me ask you, before I tell you, who Owns the Chelsea stadium?? I am guessing you don't know, you simply chose to say what others say.

Chelsea Stadium is owned by Chelsea fan Club. Due to financial issues in the 70s, they took ownership and maintenance of the stadium. When Ibrahimovic bought the club, He wanted to buy the stadium from them, but they resisted the idea, because they wanted to continue to own and maintain it as their contribution to the club. Ibrahimovic can't buy the stadium from them because it's thousands of Fans, so you can't get around them. He also attamted to build entirely a new stadium elsewhere, they also protested.

Clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona are owned by Fan Clubs, thats thousands of Fans who own the club and come together year to year to decide on key issues.

you're welcome!

grin
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by complexBoss12: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2021
hyzich:

it's liar also grin
grin Nice one, very nice
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Ayo2004: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

How many years ago??
More than 10 years ago,yet,he is still among the top 3 highest league goalscorers in Europe top 5 leagues and a shoe in for the Ballon d'or

Abeg,stop your hate,shey almighty Maguire or invincible Gabriel wan stop am tongue

1 Like

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by uthlaw: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
ojaysam25:
which premium league,the same one foden,saka,zaha,richalison,son, aubemeyang, Sterling and sallah want to kill all the defenders with dribble....make Ena better stop all dis over hyping!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Lamasta(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
ojaysam25:
He will be exposed or what Cos if EPL is his likely destination then City is his best bet...
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by uthlaw: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
muykem:
Messi carrier is gradually coming to an end.
which carrier again,at the age of 34 with 6ballon d or,7pitches, enough individual award,tropies and billions of dollars....it good to be great!

1 Like

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by uthlaw: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
faithfull18:
People who haven't thought about their future will be here bothering about his, afi suuru.
fact!
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by uthlaw: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Pessi, Arsenal needs you. Go and prove your worth in north London cheesy
which prove....the same league saka and foden are balling like no other!
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by ymdo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
complexBoss12:

you're welcome!
Mehn! See schooling...

Where is my jotter let me take down notes
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Drunkdick85(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
KingLion007:
The President and the board are to be blamed,You signed free agent players when you can't create space for your key man who is even willing to take a huge paycut..Really Poor management and i think laliga's chief(s) will bend their rules to accomodate him.Think of laliga without Messi and Ronaldo and what abt the bragging right of El classico...The board and the liga chief(s) have to do something. I see a reversal

If Laliga try to bend the rule there will be law suit from other clubs. Barca board bleeped up big time.

2 Likes

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Drunkdick85(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lamasta:

He will be exposed or what Cos if EPL is his likely destination then City is his best bet...

City wage bill is really high I doubt if they can afford him right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seedorf Sacked By Cameroon After AFCON Exit (photos) / Funeral Service Of John Ene Okon (Photos) / Falcons Star Plumptre Up For English WSL Player Of The Month Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.