Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,441 members, 7,836,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Key Questions Around Messi's Future - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Key Questions Around Messi's Future (19819 Views)

Lionel Messi's Future: Reports Suggest No Intent To Renew PSG Contract / Koeman: Barca New Manager Speaks On Messi's Future / The Key Questions Answered About Sport’s £700m ‘hole’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Kingcalls: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

More than 10 years ago,yet,he is still among the top 3 highest league goalscorers in Europe top 5 leagues and a shoe in for the Ballon d'or

Abeg,stop your hate,shey almighty Maguire or invincible Gabriel wan stop am tongue

This is no hate...only being logical...something that dont exist in messis fans group ...
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Olam09(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hehe

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Lamasta(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Drunkdick85:

City wage bill is really high I doubt if they can afford him right now.
Na Messi we dey talk here o only his shirt sales and sponsorship all the money spent will be recovered in one month.
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by KingLion007(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Drunkdick85:

If Laliga try to bend the rule there will be law suit from other clubs. Barca board bleeped up big time.
let's hope for the best
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by spayor(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,shettup there

Small boys like foden and Sterling are feeling like Kings in EPL but Messi that raped Fergurson glory team,Arsene Wenger boys should not come there

If he goes to City,he will win the Sextuple,Golden shoe,Ballon d'or,uefa player of the season,PFA,Man city playe of the season and even a Grammy sef grin

Hater!
You even get strength to reply all these brain washed people
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by spayor(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:
Barcelona fans right now cry who swore with their lives that Messi will retire in Barcelona blablabla. That Messi is not Ronaldo, he will remain in nou camp till retirement
I have said it that Messi is a greed short man devil looking for more money, the way he has dealt with Barcelona ehnnnn the club will struggle to balance after he leaves, that is if they even finish at 10th this season

G
O
A
T
tongue tongue grin grin
Town crier how far??...you cried that he should leave barca and now he has yield your voice...now you're crying about the fans...wahala no too much
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Perfectbeing(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
complexBoss12:
You wouldn't want to be Messi's agent today, calls will kill your battery. grin

But with the pattern Messi and Barca has gone in years, I will not be surprised to hear a reversal in the decision to part ways.

And I heard Arsenal agents were Chased out, while one got slapped when they came to sign Messi with £1.3m a year offer, is it true??

nuf said, why didn't you mention Chelsea in the clubs with deep pockets that can sigh Messi, Abi you're in Ibrahimovic's pocket??

Let me educate you, Mr Landlord. The idea that Chelsea doesn't have a stadium doesn't mean he can't afford one. So let me ask you, before I tell you, who Owns the Chelsea stadium?? I am guessing you don't know, you simply chose to say what others say.

Chelsea Stadium is owned by Chelsea fan Club. Due to financial issues in the 70s, they took ownership and maintenance of the stadium. When Ibrahimovic bought the club, He wanted to buy the stadium from them, but they resisted the idea, because they wanted to continue to own and maintain it as their contribution to the club. Ibrahimovic can't buy the stadium from them because it's thousands of Fans, so you can't get around them. He also attamted to build entirely a new stadium elsewhere, they also protested.

Clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona are owned by Fan Clubs, thats thousands of Fans who own the club and come together year to year to decide on key issues.

you're welcome!
So all these long epistles is because you guys are owning August rent?? Go and pay your rent..
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by spayor(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
KingLion007:
The President and the board are to be blamed,You signed free agent players when you can't create space for your key man who is even willing to take a huge paycut..Really Poor management and i think laliga's chief(s) will bend their rules to accomodate him.Think of laliga without Messi and Ronaldo and what abt the bragging right of El classico...The board and the liga chief(s) have to do something. I see a reversal
El classico and La liga has been existing before LM10 and CR7 and will continue to exist after them...they can't play forever.

But I agree with you on the part of the yeye barca board...very useless set of board

1 Like

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Perfectbeing(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
spayor:
Town crier how far??...you cried that he should leave barca and now he has yield your voice...now you're crying about the fans...wahala no too much
Leave those fellows joor. They'll keep on changing the goal post.. Ever since, they were saying Messi isn't the GOAT cos he doesn't have any international trophy. Now that he's won it they've changed the argument to him winning Euros.. When Messi wins CL in whatever team he joins the narrative will change to let him win it in EPL. And if it's in EPL they'll change it to something else.
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by spayor(m): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Leave those fellows joor. They'll keep on changing the goal post.. Ever since, they were saying Messi isn't the GOAT cos he doesn't have any international trophy. Now that he's won it they've changed the argument to him winning Euros.. When Messi wins CL in whatever team he joins the narrative will change to let him win it in EPL. And if it's in EPL they'll change it to something else.
I just tire my brother...how normal human being wey get full brain go see player like messi then open his or her gutter mouth to say messi can't play in any other league...is that not foolishness??...I don't wanna believe is hatred...that's what I term deliberate foolishness
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Ayo2004: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

This is no hate...only being logical...something that dont exist in messis fans group ...
Saying that Messi won't perform in EPL is not logic because he has performed against elite teams and the EPL is really overrated
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Perfectbeing(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
spayor:
I just tire my brother...how normal human being wey get full brain go see player like messing then open his or her gutter mouth to say messi can't play in any other league...is that not foolishness??...I don't wanna believe it hatred...that's what I term deliberate foolishness
Common sense ain't common bro.. They'll start comparing him to players like Hazard who flopped when they changed league.. As if those players best season can be compared to Messi's worst Season.
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Bankyball: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
For easy and less data consumption on the internet.
Download the NaijaBet app today and enjoy easy access anytime anywhere

To download the app click here � http://news.naijabet.com/download/naijabet-android-app/

Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Kingcalls: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

Saying that Messi won't perform in EPL is not logic because he has performed against elite teams and the EPL is really overrated

EPL is not overrated ...they have won 2 of the last 3 CL and hv had 4 different teams appear in the last 3 seasons .... the last time a Spanish team appeared was almost 4 yrs ago....Spanish league is the overrated league.... their time done go since Ronaldo left.... now talking about his performance in the EPL is relative, its not guaranteed...only dumb people say he performed against EPL teams in the CL ...like say if he joins EPL, the whole barca team will join him...u messi fans are not critical thinkers
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Ayo2004: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

EPL is not overrated ...they have won 2 of the last 3 CL and hv had 4 different teams appear in the last 3 seasons .... the last time a Spanish team appeared was almost 4 yrs ago....Spanish league is the overrated league.... their time done go since Ronaldo left.... now talking about his performance in the EPL is relative, its not guaranteed...only dumb people say he performed against EPL teams in the CL ...like say if he joins EPL, the whole barca team will join him...u messi fans are not critical thinkers
Yes na..because football started two years ago

All current EPL teams do not have more CL trophies than Madrid
How many times has EPL produced Ballon d'or candidates?
When you hear of EPL legends and you hear of La liga legends,you can see the difference between the two leagues
Small boys are balling in the EPL so explain clearly how Messi,the greatest dribbler,goalscorer,playmaker and player with highest assists won't perform?

A league where yaya toure scored twenty goals is where Lionel Messi will not thrive?
You must be a joker who watches too much English TV

If he joins EPL,he is going to join man city,arguably the best squad in the world and here you are saying he won't perform when he has players almost as good as he is..Just quit your hatred for Messi and Barca and reason well jare
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Kingcalls: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

When you hear of EPL legends and you hear of La liga legends,you can see the difference between the two leagues
Small boys are balling in the EPL so explain clearly how Messi,the greatest dribbler,goalscorer,playmaker and player with highest assists won't perform?

A league where yaya toure scored twenty goals is where Lionel Messi will not thrive?

If he joins EPL,he is going to join man city,arguably the best squad in the world and here you are saying he won't perform when he has players almost as good as he is..Just quit your hatred for Messi and Barca and reason well jare

U see being delusional again...how is he the greatest goal scorer?? Or greatest dribbler ?? Do u think k he is better than Ronaldinho or maradona or even hleb in dribbling?? U are still.living in time past... forget awards, they are always sentimental or rigged to favour who the ogas at the top want.... if presidential election in America could be rigged , what is common balon dor ... yay you're scored twenty goals u say, then y dint eto , di Maria, Falcao , iago aspas, ozil, light up the EPL... and suarez that had 31 goals as the best in a league season in England went to Spain and hit 40 goals in his 2nd season...so as Ronaldo and bale ... or gnabry that dint know his bearing in the EPL went to bundesliga has started bossing ... the great Shevchenko was a flop...look at u guys running and begging man city to sign him cos una no say if im join any other team, he will b a confirmed flop...so much for ur greatest grin grin. .na im b say them go bench am if im join juve
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by oliverano: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

The problem is hate, I know they know the truth deep down but afraid to tell!!!

A league where, Michu, a normal player @Real Oviedo and Rayo came to the EPl with Swansea and hit double figures instantly

A league where Bruno Fernandes a player, if you wanna compare him to Messi is not up to 5\10 is lighting up and hitting double figures playing as a midfielder second striker sort of.

A league where Kelechi iheanacho is hitting double figures

A league where a rejected(Barcelona) Alexis Sanchez came and killed, hitting double figures at will until he joined United.

A league where Ollie Watkins a player who never played there came and hit double figures

Rasford, a footballer with very poor decision making in the final third is hitting double figures in the said league.

I won't forget to mention Yaya lol, a midfielder who hit 20 times in the said league

Samir Nasri, in his first season at arsenal was nominated as EPL player of the season.

Dimitri Payet was almost unplayable in EPL, but was rejected at Lille. But Messi won't do well here lol!!!

The list is endless and I have to stop because it's getting embarrassing.

The aforementioned players are no where near Messi level. not even close!!!

Last season I prayed and hope that he join City.

I'm still praying and hoping.

I know when he comes and City continue to turn EPl teams to dust, the excuse will be that it's because of Pep. it won't be if he can do it on a cold night in Stoke.

Leave those guys abeg, na u get time!!!
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Ayo2004: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

U see being delusional again...how is he the greatest goal scorer?? Or greatest dribbler ?? Do u think k he is better than Ronaldinho or maradona or even hleb in dribbling?? U are still.living in time past... forget awards, they are always sentimental or rigged to favour who the ogas at the top want.... if presidential election in America could be rigged , what is common balon dor ... yay you're scored twenty goals u say, then y dint eto , di Maria, Falcao , iago aspas, ozil, light up the EPL... and suarez that had 31 goals as the best in a league season in England went to Spain and hit 40 goals in his 2nd season...so as Ronaldo and bale ... or gnabry that dint know his bearing in the EPL went to bundesliga has started bossing ... the great Shevchenko was a flop...look at u guys running and begging man city to sign him cos una no say if im join any other team, he will b a confirmed flop...so much for ur greatest grin grin. .na im b say them go bench am if im join juve
U say Barca fans are not logical but turns out you are not

Nobody cares about awards..we all watch football,Messi is the greatest goalscorer and dribbler,why don't u research on YouTube who is a better dribbler between Messi and maradona.Before u start ranting about Ronaldo and best goalscorer,Messi is better because he is only behind by some goals despite playing almost 150+ games less...

Di Maria didn't perform because of man u mediocre actions,any sane football fan knows he is a baller

Ozil grew out of form in Arsenal,any sane football fan knows he is one of the greatest playmaker of the last decade

Are u trying to say falcao is not a bad ass striker or what because of his bad stats in the EPL?Hazard and Coutinho were considered gods in the EPL,can u tell me their individual achievement in La liga
Aguero who is one of the best EPL strikers of this time couldnt even score 20 league goals in Laliga but came to EPL and did it 4 times,same with Sanchez,he did it once at arsenal

U talk like u know nothing about football..making noise that Ballon d'or is rigged when Messi is balling every year,the most powerful football media in Europe is the English media so if anyone were to rig awards,it would be them
Can u tell me how many players have won it from EPL?

Inconsistent Rashford and Sterling are hitting double figures at EPL but it is not Messi that will not shine.Better carry your Abule-Egba analysis out of here
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Drunkdick85(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lamasta:

Na Messi we dey talk here o only his shirt sales and sponsorship all the money spent will be recovered in one month.

The problem is Fifa financial fair play.
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Kingcalls: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ayo2004:

U say Barca fans are not logical but turns out you are not

Nobody cares about awards..we all watch football,Messi is the greatest goalscorer and dribbler,why don't u research on YouTube who is a better dribbler between Messi and maradona.Before u start ranting about Ronaldo and best goalscorer,Messi is better because he is only behind by some goals despite playing almost 150+ games less...

Di Maria didn't perform because of man u mediocre actions,any sane football fan knows he is a baller

Ozil grew out of form in Arsenal,any sane football fan knows he is one of the greatest playmaker of the last decade

Are u trying to say falcao is not a bad ass striker or what because of his bad stats in the EPL?Hazard and Coutinho were considered gods in the EPL,can u tell me their individual achievement in La liga
Aguero who is one of the best EPL strikers of this time couldnt even score 20 league goals in Laliga but came to EPL and did it 4 times,same with Sanchez,he did it once at arsenal

U talk like u know nothing about football..making noise that Ballon d'or is rigged when Messi is balling every year,the most powerful football media in Europe is the English media so if anyone were to rig awards,it would be them
Can u tell me how many players have won it from EPL?

Inconsistent Rashford and Sterling are hitting double figures at EPL but it is not Messi that will not shine.Better carry your Abule-Egba analysis out of here

grin so u wanna use YouTube to judge a better dribbler... u definitely don't know maradona...ur opinion and the rest if u are crap ...if the Argentine fans don't regard Messi fit enough to even touch Diego boot....its u delusional barca fans ... just like foreigchelsea fans saying mikel is better than okocha.... grin grin again u wanna use goal ratio...if we use goal ratio then Messi is not better than puskas on goal ratio...u guys are so delusional that u run to stupid stats ...since when did ratio become the platform to judge a player?? Us there any record as best ratio?? Only messi fans carry nonsense stats as achievement...depending on " IF" ....

Now its certain that u will blame tge team if Messi joins and dint perform .. now u are brain is picking some logical points but u hv refused to accept... now u see y we say Ronaldo is bigger and better, cos he has proved himself with other teams
Re: Key Questions Around Messi's Future by Ayo2004: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

grin so u wanna use YouTube to judge a better dribbler... u definitely don't know maradona...ur opinion and the rest if u are crap ...if the Argentine fans don't regard Messi fit enough to even touch Diego boot....its u delusional barca fans ... just like foreigchelsea fans saying mikel is better than okocha.... grin grin again u wanna use goal ratio...if we use goal ratio then Messi is not better than puskas on goal ratio...u guys are so delusional that u run to stupid stats ...since when did ratio become the platform to judge a player?? Us there any record as best ratio?? Only messi fans carry nonsense stats as achievement...depending on " IF" ....

Now its certain that u will blame tge team if Messi joins and dint perform .. now u are brain is picking some logical points but u hv refused to accept... now u see y we say Ronaldo is bigger and better, cos he has proved himself with other teams
How else do u want to prove maradona is a better dribbler apart form watching clips of his previous matches on YouTubes?
Or u have a time machine that will take us back to maradona time or what?
It's only the delusional football fans who think about football like you that have ever compared Mikel to Okocha
Who I talking about "if"?
I am sure u would come later and say Messi having the most European golden shoe is rigged award or it is nonsense stats

As for the rest,u wrote complete trash...
"Ronaldo has proved himself in other teams"
Ok,Messi has proved himself outside Europe.what has Ronaldo done outside Europe?
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach / Seedorf Sacked By Cameroon After AFCON Exit (photos) / Funeral Service Of John Ene Okon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.