Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate (18099 Views)

Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m / 1 Acre Of Land In Greenland Estate, Ogombo Town For 3.5m Per Plot / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by Lax75(m): 1:37am On Aug 16, 2011
@Tony, thanks. You mentioned this is the "standard" size. Can one get bigger plots? By US standards, that's a little less than 1/4th of an acre. Trying to have an idea on how much house one can build.

Cheers
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by Sprumbaba: 5:09am On Aug 16, 2011
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by atasteve: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
Sprumbaba:

I bought land in Ogombo last year and LAWYER from Nairaland did all the documentation for me. Even though I was cheated by the seller, It will be a good buy in the end. Ogombo land is peaceful.
People are actually living (Nice buildings) in front and beside my plot. There is electricity pole there as well. I am the only one they are waiting for.

Pls like how much does a plot go for around your part of Ogombo.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by Sprumbaba: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by EuroMeko(m): 1:16am On Aug 17, 2011
Sprumbaba:

I bought land in Ogombo last year and LAWYER from Nairaland did all the documentation for me. Even though I was cheated by the seller, It will be a good buy in the end. Ogombo land is peaceful.
People are actually living (Nice buildings) in front and beside my plot. There is electricity pole there as well. I am the only one they are waiting for.

Explain in further detail if you can so we can learn from your experience.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by Sprumbaba: 1:33am On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by EuroMeko(m): 1:38am On Aug 17, 2011
I understand, thanks for sharing.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by atasteve: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sprumbaba:

2.5 - 3m.

Okay thanks.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by nairamar(m): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2011
I am the Alhaji whose documents that lawyer has put up here as sample, I no vex and can attest to the professional conduct of Lawyer and Tonyflez the agent; there are others too who played a fantastic role like Fatima Turawa(handled building materials purchase and site inspection, organised surveyor etc.), Engineer Quadri(constructed raft/fence) and every single one of us met on nairaland and met for the first time on site when I flew in from UK .

Just one word of warning, it is better to act fast as the omo onile in Ogombo are well off anyway and get put off by too much talk talk and big big grammar. Don't be afraid, there are many people in the Ogombo cottage industry who are willing to help you so don't act too smart.

If you have the money now, Ogombo is the place to be because the proximity of Lekki 2 and Abraham Adesanya estate and Lagos Business School is bound to rub off on the area.

Good luck.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by Sprumbaba: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2011
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by Tee1gunner: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2011
the land you are talking about is it like an estate or is still in care of the omo onile and how much is it?
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by olupahpah(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2011
@ nairamr, can we have an idea of how much your foundation/fencing cost please, Can you also give d contacts of the people that can assist in and around Ogombo.

Big up to lawyer and tonyflez, Good work u guys are doing,
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by nairamar(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
I fenced 2 plots rough costs are:

- clear virgin land of massive dinosaur like trees and uproot all organic matter etc.
- relocate colony of primates (lol)
- Raft foundation for fence 9 cement was like 1800 per bag etc.
- blocks for 8 courses
- concrete pillars
- A dedicated engineer (nairalander by the way) - Supervision fee
- Project Manager with local knowledge to oversee materials purchase & delivery, don't under estimate the importance of having someone with local knowledge and contacts and is well known in the area on your project (another nairalander - turawafett)
- circa 2.3m

I don't know my engineers nairaland id so email me for telephone numbers.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by olupahpah(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
@nairamr, Email address please,
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by nairamar(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2011
nairamarket@gmail.com
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by Gobi38: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
@nairamar - God bless for the valuable information. WOW you spend 2.3m for raft fencing on a 2 plot of land. I got a quote for 2.4m for only one plot in same area (Ogombo). Please I just sent you an email - I need the contact infor of your engineer. THANKS
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by NextHome(m): 4:43am On Aug 29, 2011
Still learning!
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by blank(f): 1:03am On Sep 01, 2011
Did d ocean surge reach Ogombo?
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by fhavour: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hi Lawyer, Tonyflex, Alhaji, et al. Great work u peeps are doing. I have really learnt a lot from the property section of Nairaland. I have been reading all the while & today decided to post a query. I will like to knw more abt Ogombo: Is it upland, approximately how far is it from the Ocean, Is the area prone to flooding & as blank asked, is it prone to Ocean surge? Thanks & answers from any of Alhaji, Tonyflex & Lawyer & anyother peeps knowledgeable abt Ogombo will be highly appreciated.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by BaabaD: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2011
D law, great job, all info u rooted r correct. i've been residing in ogombo 4 5yrs going now, on my own property (a plot & 1\4 with 3bedroom flat-partly completed) on Alasela street, Oke-Afa, Ogombo, i'm putting it up 4 sale please, my line is 08023246567. e-mail - ekpudaniel@yahoo.com. very dry, junction plot, about 5 plots away from d popular Alasela mansion
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by BaabaD: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2011
, response to Blank - bigz girlz, lagos question - "did d ocean surge get to ogombo?", no & yes in d sense dat only ALREADY swampy areas were affected, like my property on Alasela str. wuz totally dry even on d day people died tru flood (lol), ekpudaniel@yahoo.com, 08023246567
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by legalalien(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2011
please Lawyer and Mr Tony allow me post this because i dont know how else to and i assure you it is real and not illegal properties.

This Vast Area of Land are opportunities for various individuals, cooperate firms, Hotels and company to invest in.

1] Beach front land available at ibeju-lekki; beautiful view, 6plots - 2.5million/plot
2] Ibeju- lekki facing the road, 84plots consisting of a mighty catfish pond and the other half of the plot is very dryland-2million/plot
3] Behind Amen Estate, 120plots - 1.5million/plot
4] Directly Beside Lekki free trade, 97.723 acres [586 plots]
5] Lekki free trade zone, opposite the Golf course, 6plots
6] Ilege village, ibeju- lekki, near the road, 6plots- 2.3million/plot
7] Ogombo 6 plots available- 2.5/plot
8] Sango-tedo, Land directlty beside Ecclesiae monastery, 4plots; 2.5million/plot

This land have gone through the necessary legal means both from government and the locals. This land are all free from government acquisition.
We could discuss if any questions. It is a rare opportunity to get land in this Area because in a matter of years, there is going to be an airport and a seaport, Imagine the worth of your property then? smiley wink
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by Sprumbaba: 2:00am On Sep 24, 2011
@Gobi, this is not funny. I just got a quote of 2.4 Milla too for a plot. 4.7 for raft foundation ( without German floor). I have sent 2 more people to give me there quotes.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by legalalien(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2011
2.3mill for a plot in ogombo
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by kayrukky: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2011
can sum1 confirm if the the wisdom colony parcel A at Ogombo is real? COS I VE NOT SEEN ANY DEVELOPMENT AROUND THE PLACE.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by tonyflez(m): 3:42am On Nov 05, 2011
@kayrukky, well the answer to this is yes and no, if i must be honest with you, the so call estate is still very empty and no sign of development yet, the company have two estate, one of them is before the main ogombo town and the other is inside the ogombo main peaceland estate, immedietely after the popular alashela mansion, sometimes i get confused which one is the colony estate, but i know for sure that as at two months ago, the one before the main ogomgo town is having legal issues with the family and havnt been resolved yet, the are just selling the estates online but no development to attract any body to start building, that is the hidden truth about the estate, xxxx
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by kayrukky: 6:13am On Nov 05, 2011
thank you very much for your explanaiton. i happened to buy from the said land and what do you think sum1 can do at this poinin time so as to make the estate develop the site.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by turawafett(f): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2011
For dry ogombo land in good location call Arike on 08033248913
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by abbs: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2012
Good Afternoon, Is there still land in Ogbomo Lekki. If yes, how much are the plots of land now. Many thanks Abbs
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by 4chi: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
Jeom leek
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by Sprumbaba: 3:36am On Mar 27, 2012
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by 4chi: 6:00am On Mar 29, 2012
Sprumbaba:

send me your email address.Do you also have photos?
[quote author=Sprumbaba]

send me your email address.Do you also have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Destroys House In Oke-Ira, Lagos (Photos) / An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija / 15 Speedboats Destroyed As Cigarette Stub Sparks Fire In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.