Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day (25200 Views)

Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video / FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction / My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by Bahose(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2021
Rozcol:
I was playful and unserious but still made over 4point in a more harder science course,I don't think he's brilliant and academically smart he's just a serious student.
you are right but some people may not understand you
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by israelmao(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2021
Rozcol:
I was playful and unserious but still made over 4point in a more harder science course,I don't think he's brilliant and academically smart he's just a serious student.

IQs are in levels and stars have their scars and secrets.Can you share your secrets so that others can learn from them?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by spartan117(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2021
gotousa2013:
How can u read 8 hrs a day ? Sheer waste of time.
He said minimum, meaning maximum could be 16hrs then average could be 12hrs per day lipsrsealed
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by TruthinAction: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2021
There is a place of hardwork to success in education but if you are truly intelligent, you don't need to burn the midnight oil to make a first-class degree.

Our school curriculum needs to be changed from academic brilliance to how one can succeed in this difficult time in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by CodeTemplar: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2021
This is a little bit funny to me. You read accounting for eight hours a day. That dude will need about "72 hours a day" for some other analytical courses.
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by Temptee101(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Rozcol:

See grammar!

Which school you go abeg?

5 Likes

Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by sundamonex(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2021
I don't read up to two hours weekly and I made first class too, infact, I never read in the night once and I don't go to library either... was just too busy with fellowship activities.

For me, its not how long you read that matters, it is how smart you read.

Bravo bro.

FUTMinna 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by jesmond3945: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2021
Imagine. Ok solve problem, zero.
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by ceeceeuwa: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2021
Kudo to him! I pray he goes far in life... our government no get plan for its citizens.
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by Greatzeus(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2021
You read and understood what you read,so it's not about reading only,some of your classmates read too,but couldn't understand what they read,others understood but forget soon after.
So just give glory to God and move on,even some of your mates with 2nd class or 3rd class will still make it in life before you. That's life.
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by Peteromi(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2021
But dis guy should know how to praticalise what e don read o not only reading for gpa but for but for more productive in the field im which he studied and where e want to work should know the feel of the gp
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by rollandben(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2021
Well, the bottom line is that no Glory without Story. I tapped form you young graduate. Congrates
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2021
Rozcol:

Don't mind some of the universities here in Nigeria. They sometimes deliberately lower the possibility of getting a 1st class through poor marking and bad belly.

It's safe to say the lecturers and academic staff in some universities are against students excelling cos they want to be seen as gods, especially since some of the lecturers are 2:2 and 3rd class degree holders.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by optimistfeel(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I graduated with a first class from unilag, everyone congratulated me, but I could not survive in the real world

, they did not teach us about the real thing, I was a shy idiot.

I joined Agbero to make some change to assist body and soul, that was how I ended up in the hospital.

One hausa Agbero punched me with a charmed ring, and broke my jaw in 3 places, I have a metal plate in my skull today because I was not street smart.

Today I am both street + book smart, I am king of my domain. That is the only benefit of education

Hmmmmmmmm this is pathetic � I feel ur pain bro..God will make a way for u there is no way....
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by Ifabernard(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2021
Çongratulations nigge. First class no be beans and people wey geh second class too try. To even read make 3rd class sef no easy aswear after all the rubbish going on in this country. Pass degree sef no easy to get because laziness na still work...na CoA i know say e easy die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by LegalWolf: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Rozcol:

What’s the benchmark for knowing a “more harder science course”? Which course do you think is easy?
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by madridsta007(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
matrixme:
All these long speech and autobiography are unnecessary. Nigeria is much worse under Buhari than it used to be. Even first class doesn't guarantee job security these days. Just pray for God's favor.

Get a First Class first before you make such conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by madridsta007(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
BornorBang:

https:///even-while-fasting-i-read-a-minimum-of-8hours-a-day-futa-first-class-graduate/

Congratulations Bro!!!! Welcome to the First Class Club. It is the Lord's Doing and it is Marvellous in our eyes.

Now skip a MSc and apply for a fully-funded PhD abroad and leave Nigeria.
You can decide if you want to go back after your Ph.D

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by matrixme(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
madridsta007:

Get a First Class first before you make such conclusions.
Sorry, bro First Class. I can see how you literally glamorize being in the "first class club" from your posts. It's not a criteria to succeed in today's world. It only helps. The topshots in the world are not first class people. Just add value to life. That's what's important.
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by Popvictor: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by madridsta007(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
matrixme:

Sorry, bro First Class. I can see how you literally glamorize being in the "first class club" from your posts. It's not a criteria to succeed in today's world. It only helps. The topshots in the world are not first class people. Just add value to life. That's what's important.

Quite rich of you to think that "First Class" are not value-driven. undecided

I am sorry that it hurts you. Honestly, I am still struggling to understand why people are hurt and offended by excellence. Can you tell me why? For me excellence in any field of life is a motivation and, if you've noticed my posts, beyond "First Class", I celebrate excellence.

Congratulate the guy and move on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by palsenator(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
How would I ever dream of meeting a scammer with hairy balls? do you think I'm gay like you are? F*ck off!

and talking about intelligence, infact your whole family doesn't have the brains and intellectual skill I have, especially a dumb scammer like you who go around scamming your fellow men, even a goat is more intelligent than you i swear.
cheesy

Intelligence comes with courtesy. Obviously you lack it. I guess you will come after me also.

You put down someone's hard-working skills ,expect the same.
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by Dreyl(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Olivyabrown:

And you would think English is an easy course to study.

Your comment smacks of envy bro. Just be happy for him. How hard can that be?

Lol
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by lkillbrokehoes: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Olivyabrown:

And you would think English is an easy course to study.

Your comment smacks of envy bro. Just be happy for him. How hard can that be?

That attention seeking scammer called rozcol is obviously a dullard, the boy head is very empty. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by matrixme(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
madridsta007:

Quite rich of you to think that "First Class" are not value-driven. undecided

I am sorry that it hurts you. Honestly, I am still struggling to understand why people are hurt and offended by excellence. Can you tell me why? For me excellence in any field of life is a motivation and, if you've noticed my posts, beyond "First Class", I celebrate excellence.

Congratulate the guy and move on.

Pele. Congratulations on your comment. Typical Nigerian attitude of some imaginary "bad belle people" always after your progress. I'm sure you're thinking I'm one of those village people that feels hurt the young guy has a first class. "Offended by excellence". Is that a thing now?
Well, Einstein, it doesn't take a first class to add value to life. Rihanna just became the first female billionaire. I doubt if she had First Class in Music.
https://www.nairaland.com/2480780/reasons-why-first-class-students
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by Gfskw: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good for you
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by seangy4konji: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Does that mean he will make more money than person weh go school but quick turn street

With your first class in Nigeria if you no get common sense...

You go suffer..
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by seraphvictoria(f): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
He worked hard and it paid.
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by madridsta007(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
matrixme:

Pele. Congratulations on your comment. Typical Nigerian attitude of some imaginary "bad belle people" always after your progress. I'm sure you're thinking I'm one of those village people that feels hurt the young guy has a first class. "Offended by excellence". Is that a thing now?
Well, Einstein, it doesn't take a first class to add value to life. Rihanna just became the first female billionaire. I doubt if she had First Class in Music.
https://www.nairaland.com/2480780/reasons-why-first-class-students

Again, quite rich of you to think that "First Class" are not value-driven. Very rich cheesy cheesy

I am sorry if that hurts you. I am here and would be here to encourage students who are in 3rd Class level to at least, if they can, move into a 2.2 or 2.1 level; 2.2 CGPA students, I would encourage them and teach them how to work hard to get to the 2.1 space and for 2.1 students, I would encourage and support them on ways in achieveing a 1st, while being a balanced student.

Pele. I do not care about your feelings towards my encourage of excellence on NL, particularly, academic excellence. I wish I did care, but like you'd imagine, I do not wink
Re: Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day by calcal: 2:44am On Aug 08, 2021
Congrat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement / UNIBEN- 2012 Postgraduate Application Is Out. / NUC Names 41 Illegal Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.