Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. (1048 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by OgidiBoy(m): 12:03am On May 17, 2011
I'm thinking of finding me a summer fling to keep me going through the hot summer days while my sweetheart is on vacation in Nigeria. Guys have

tried something like that before and was you successful ? Only the pros need to reply, I don't need advice from armatures please.
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by 190: 12:07am On May 17, 2011
Now wheres that my Gun
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by OgidiBoy(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2011
^^^ what do you need a gun for, are you going shooting? what does that have to do with a summer fling
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by toyemz(f): 12:15am On May 17, 2011
@ogidiboy

I'm thinking of finding me a summer fling to keep me going through the hot summer days while my sweetheart is on vacation in Nigeria. Guys have

tried something like that before and was you successful ? Only the pros need to reply, I don't need advice from armatures please.

what is your sweetheart's name and telephone no pls

in nigeria?
we need to link up!
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by OgidiBoy(m): 12:20am On May 17, 2011
^^ what do you need her name and number for if you don't mind me asking sad
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by 190: 12:21am On May 17, 2011
toyemz:

@ogidiboy

what is your sweetheart's name and telephone no pls

in nigeria?
we need to link up!
shocked shocked
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by toyemz(f): 12:22am On May 17, 2011
^^^

never mind
i just want to become friends with her
that's all
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by toyemz(f): 12:22am On May 17, 2011
@190
what's wrong with your eyes?
read between the lines
duh!
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by OgidiBoy(m): 12:23am On May 17, 2011
toyemz:

^^^

never mind
i just want to become friends with her
that's all

She has plenty of friends already, I'll be your friend though kiss
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by toyemz(f): 12:26am On May 17, 2011
@ogidiboy

She has plenty of friends already, I'll be your friend though

no thanks
you're staying behind during the summer hols
she is not
she's going to be in nigeria
so am I
and am on a mission anyway
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by OgidiBoy(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2011
^^ mission to kill my joy right ? angry
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by Nobody: 12:29am On May 17, 2011
"mshceww"  angry
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by Phate07(m): 12:59am On May 17, 2011

Schooling? On which planet? angry
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by toyemz(f): 1:01am On May 17, 2011
^^^^

are you that old
that you have forgotten what that word means?
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by OgidiBoy(m): 1:26am On May 17, 2011
Toyemz sure you don't want to hook for the summer with me, I'll show you the time of your life dear. Hey it's only like two and a half months of fun

through out and no one will ever find out.
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by Phate07(m): 1:28am On May 17, 2011

Old? No, am too young to go to school. angry
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by toyemz(f): 1:31am On May 17, 2011
@ogidiboy

Toyemz sure you don't want to hook for the summer with me, I'll show you the time of your life dear. Hey it's only like two and a half months of fun

through out and no one will ever find out

No thank I'll pass
besides not coming from one end of the world to the other just for a 2 and a half month fling
so not worth it
but would love to become a lifelong friend with your sweetheart though
now that sounds so much better
dont you think?
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by Sirfly: 1:31am On May 17, 2011
going to Nigeria which i don't want but i have to do for my mum. angry
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by OgidiBoy(m): 1:35am On May 17, 2011
toyemz:

@ogidiboy

No thank I'll pass
besides not coming from one end of the world to the other just for a 2 and a half month fling
so not worth it
but would love to become a lifelong friend with your sweetheart though
now that sounds so much better
dont you think?

I have a feeling if I tell you my gf's name and number you'd tell on me sad

I'm a good boy, it's just that it's hard on a guy to go for two months without getting some, even self pleasure do get old after a week or so sad
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by toyemz(f): 1:48am On May 17, 2011
@ogidiboy

I
have a feeling if I tell you my gf's name and number you'd tell on me

I'm a good boy, it's just that it's hard on a guy to go for two months without getting some, even self pleasure do get old after a week or so

correct

so why don't you instead do some body meditating
cleanse the body
2 months is not long to wait
some of us wait much longer
but wait oh if you are having so much problems with this
is it okay for your sweetheart to have a 2 month fling in Nigeria?
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by dayokanu(m): 6:19am On May 17, 2011
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by kpolli(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2011
get a summer job instead like collecting tax at the bus stop
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 28, 2011
Sir-fly:

and I hope as soon as you get off the plane you are flogged. tongue

LMAO@ dayokanu
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by lepasharon(f): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2011
i want 2 make d most of dis tym i have
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2011
Sir-fly:

If you don't want to go, give me your ticket. I'll land, tell mommy you're fine, and then go to Surulere.
Re: Now That School Is Out, What Are Your Plans For Summer. by MMM2(m): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2011
op
do u have soap dere?

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused / A Nairaland And His First Missionary Journey / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Publicly Buy Condoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.