Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have (32156 Views)

Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree / Adegboyega Famodun: Why Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by thinksense: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
We know all those people with aggressive comments. Children of hatred. Must you vent your anger on everything and everyone in this world?

Your Lords is in kuje prison, you must keep ursef together or any stupid comments might end u in kiri kiri as well or grave.

Useless anger little basters.
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by UncleKoboko: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

And how do you smell an ewedu muslim pig like yourself? I guess by raising your armpit and sticking your nose under it?

grin grin
Lol,
You must be mistaken for your father...
You better wake up grin
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by thinksense: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Biafra is dead and buried but the born na well, go to streets and start campaign for Biafra if dem no end u. Chest beaters. You go to social media and make noises but na no fit go out and do anything
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by PrinceMajestic: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
delpee:

Wow! Ignorance and lousiness at it's peak!! So disrespectful and blinded by hate that you didn't realise that I was referring to BAT and not IBB! May your thoughts for me become your reality. Ase.
shut up, I read what you wrote. You said ibb has tried, he should rest and be consulted on national issues when necessary and we should consider the people he has in mind that has such qualities. You're just a disgusting dumb fellow,whether its Tinubu(billion van thief) or ibb which ever one you support depicts you as a dumb lousy bitch that Nigeria should get rid off. Too many of you are in this country, that's one of our problems, we know how you are sex slaves to these evil politicians no wonder you support them whether they're evil or not. Get off my mention stinking thing
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
delpee:

Thanks. I quoted someone who referred to BAT as his choice. It's good to read through patiently before passing comments.

IBB can never be a choice leader for me anyday. I'm old enough to comment on many of our past leaders.

You're welcome and I'm very sorry for the insults.

Ẹ ma binu ma.

Have a nice day.
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by delpee(f): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
shut up, I read what you wrote. You said ibb has tried, he should rest and be consulted on national issues when necessary and we should consider the people he has in mind that has such qualities. You're just a disgusting dumb fellow,whether its Tinubu(billion van thief) or ibb which ever one you support depicts you as a dumb lousy bitch that Nigeria should get rid off. Too many of you are in this country, that's one of our problems, we know how you are sex slaves to these evil politicians no wonder you support them whether they're evil or not. Get off my mention stinking thing

Great pity! No sense of comprehension at all. Of course all the insults and bad wishes go back to you bountifully.
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by wink2015(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
TINUBU AND ATIKU go and rest.

IBB has closed you people out.
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
PrinceMajestic:

Bros, she has expatiated her opinion. She wasn't referring to IBB but Tinubu. It wouldn't cost her anything to maintain her previous stance, you know.

Abeg, no vex.
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by PrinceMajestic: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
delpee:

Great pity! No sense of comprehension at all. Of course all the insults and bad wishes go back to you bountifully.
fvckk off and get a life. There's a good life outside sex slavery to evil politicians. You can make it without them. Get a life, support the good of Nigeria or die off like a diseased SOW
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by 77up(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Asiwaju of the universe kiss 7/8 ,this is more than pass but distinction
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by Benrosaria(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-ibb-reveals-7-qualities-nigerias-next-president-must-have-list/

IBB you are a bastard. Your boy rochas spoke the other time for a need of youths coming into power, does your youth define above 60. The ones who have been in power have all these qualities and even more and yet the country is in ruins.

The only quality the next president should have is an atheism humanitarian quality. Age is education, sunrise and sunset is nature.

IBB be warned and stay clear off politics as your time as come and gone. You will be like the whites who came to milk our land and still we have forgiven them , so if you love the life you have lived. Keep quiet � forever
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by wink2015(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
BUHARI has take huge amount of loans from China plunging Nigeria to indebtedness.

It would be challenging paying back those loans.
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by Unrated900(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Even Buhari didn’t has any of this qualities.

He cannot even talk to Nigerians.
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by Benrosaria(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
UncleKoboko:

oh, I forgot...
So he built the third mainland bridge with his sweat and the money he worked for??

This useless and senseless mentality in many people's heads about praising leaders when they execute a project with tax payer's money is always very irritating.
With such a stupid mentality, this country can never move forward.

grin grin
IBB!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evil genius
Maradonna
Murderer
Thief
Useless old fool.

They are so stupid to think why these past leaders don’t leave office the way they came into office. Who left presidency seat a broke person in Nigeria ??

1 Like

Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by MoIbrahim: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lol, why can't he just say someone like .... I don't even know what to say
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by PrinceMajestic: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Bros, she has expatiated her opinion. She wasn't referring to IBB but Tinubu. It wouldn't cost her anything to maintain her previous stance, you know.

Abeg, no vex.
are they not all evil leaders. I accept in doubt that she was referring to Tinubu which happen to be another evil. What's the difference between a bitch who supports boko haram terrorists and one who supports killer herdsmen? Make she get lost abeg. Seriously her kind of people too much for this country
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Must be sixty??

Come 2023, illiterates would still vote for their likes... So I'm not surprised
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by Amilli(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dumb talk ! How old was he when he was head of state ? He hasn’t said anything relevant in years until this .. sit down baba
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by ETT93(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Osibanjo is the answer.....
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by clothingonline(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Like seriously
We all know our next president
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by Ashirioluwa: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
He doesn’t have anything good to say or offer because this crook is part of the leaders that put this great country in this mess
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by F117nighthawk: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Anyone who gives whatever this man's says an attention is just wasting his or her time, the downfall of this country started when he rose to power in August 1985,and got worst when he annulled the June 12 1993 elections, anything he his saying now is a complete trash
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by nextstep(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
In other words, something IBB wasn't when he was in charge of the country and made it worse angry
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
In Nigeria politics of today, only Tinubu is qualified if to judge by this Babangida....

Tinubu score 6/7

Mention your candidate if you think otherwise.

Tinubu is a man to beat...
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by nextstep(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ellasure:
Excellent thinking, I will suggest that the age could be lowered to fifties and sixties.
Well traveled, well educated and with friends all over Nigeria is a compulsory requirements.
Nigerians and the voting public should pick up these suggestions for use during voting in 2023 general election.

Hah! Nigerian youths will still vote in whoever PDP or APC thrust before them. How many votes did Duke, Sowore or Moghalu get last election? 35, 34, and 22 thousand votes respectively, out of 27 million votes. The youth vote would be enough to propel any of these to the top, yet, they just voted for the same people that keep them enslaved.

I've grown tired of hoping my people will see reason. embarassed
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by Doctorflaky(f): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
OSIBANJO!
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by much30: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
He doesn't have the right to talk, when he had the chance, he messed Nigeria up. Better for him to shut up and respect his self.
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-ibb-reveals-7-qualities-nigerias-next-president-must-have-list/
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by gr8child(m): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
The one that had all these qualities in 1993, what did Mr Babangida do to him?
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
O.B.I
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
who cares what IBB has to say, he is the father of modern day corrupt Nigeria!!
Re: IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have by RPG2020(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
IBB must go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Achebe On Awolowo: Has He Gone Too Far? / CCT Trial: Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again / APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.