Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

100 things you can do with your smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 100 things you can do with your smartphone (1358 Views)

6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone / 4 Things To Do To Your Smartphone If Does Not Power On / Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. (2) (3) (4)

100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
I LEARNT DIGITAL SKILLS AND HOW TO MAKE MONEY LEGITIMATELY FROM MY PHONE....

If someone told me of this 100 amazing stuffs I could do with my smartphone before now, I won't have believed the person...

But getting this awesome ebook that actually revealed the 100 things I could use my smartphone for for me happy and excited...

Yes I got to know more ways of legitimately making money online from this ebook

I got to learn some digital skills I can earn with from this ebook...

I got to know how I can boost Mr productivity from this ebook...

YOU TOO CAN GET TO KNOW ALL THESE TODAY AND START MAKING MONEY LEGITIMATELY ONLINE TODAY...

FOR JUST 2000 YOU CAN GET YOUR COPY TODAY....

BUT WITH A SPECIAL COUPON CODE FROM ME NOW... YOU WILL GET IT FOR JUST 1500 NOW NOW.... CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP TO GET YOURS NOW NOW
O seven O one seven four three five eight O two
Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2021
Smartphone addiction is the best thing you can do for yourself today....

Yes oh, that is the truth, I know you are surprise to hear this from me....

Do you know that same smartphone that had negative effects on some youths have also helped numerous youths make massive money LEGITIMATELY ONLINE through businesses like dropshipping, affiliate marketing, website designing, copywriting, e-commerce etc...

And you too can turn your smartphone addiction today into money vomiting machine..

If you can get access to this ebook " 100 things you can do with your smartphone".

The ebook got so many legitimate ways of making money online to teach you....

You will as well learn digital skills from the ebook and many more... Remember when you get the ebook, you will get access to the following..

* 100 things you can do with your smartphone
* Massive digital skills
And many more...

This ebook is work more than 5000 but because we will like you to get access to these numerous creative things you can do with your smartphone today...

You will get the ebook for just 2000 only today...
Chat me up on WhatsApp now to get yours

Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2021
Mehn checking through the ebook " 100 things you can do with your smartphone, I found out it is not like the regular smartphone courses I see...

This particular ebook is coming from a 7 figures smartphone productivity consultant

The ebook contains practical videos that teaches the following..
* Smartphone productivity
* How to make money online
* Digital skills and many more things... You don't want to miss this ...

I have gotten mine already, to get yours now chat me up on WhatsApp O seven O one seven four three five eight O two

Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Check this out

Mehn checking through the ebook " 100 things you can do with your smartphone, I found out it is not like the regular smartphone courses I see...

This particular ebook is coming from a 7 figures smartphone productivity consultant

I have gotten mine already, to get yours now chat me up on WhatsApp O seven O one seven four three five eight O two

Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2021
Smartphone addiction is the best thing you can do for yourself today....

Yes oh, that is the truth, I know you are surprise to hear this from me....

Do you know that same smartphone that had negative effects on some youths have also helped numerous youths make massive money LEGITIMATELY ONLINE through businesses like dropshipping, affiliate marketing, website designing, copywriting, e-commerce etc...

And you too can turn your smartphone addiction today into money vomiting machine..

If you can get access to this ebook " 100 things you can do with your smartphone".

The ebook got so many legitimate ways of making money online to teach you....

You will as well learn digital skills from the ebook and many more... Remember when you get the ebook, you will get access to the following..

* 100 things you can do with your smartphone
* Massive digital skills
And many more...

This ebook is work more than 5000 but because we will like you to get access to these numerous creative things you can do with your smartphone today...

You will get the ebook for just 2000 only today...
Chat me up on WhatsApp now to get yours
Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2021

I have gotten mine already, to get yours now chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Got a Smartphone?

Awesome!

How is your smartphone helping you stay productive at work or in your business?

Aside making calls, social media and taking pictures, what other more advanced things do you do with your smartphone?

Out of 5.5B global smartphone users 87.8% admitted to always being a on their smartphones.

The bad news about this is, the device which was designed to serve the user, is a distraction to several of its users.

The reason is simple: Ignorance.

Several smartphone users use today's smartphones like yesterday's telephones.

Your Smartphone is also a computer in your palm and you can only Learn how to use it as one, before you can fully harness its power.

Over the past 2 years, the smartphone productivity consultant have been teaching people how to leverage their smartphones to boost their Productivity and Profitability and have created several video tutorials on the subject.

He has documented all of those videos, such that you can easily navigate the topics and learn how to effectively utilise the money you paid to get your smartphone.

Get a copy of this eBook here for only #2000(Yes, it's that cheap, but will soon go a bit up).

92 persons already got a copy, and the price will soon increase

Chat me up on WhatsApp to get yours now

Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Got a Smartphone?

Awesome!

Aside making calls, social media and taking pictures, what other more advanced things do you do with your smartphone?

Out of 5.5B global smartphone users 87.8% admitted to always being a on their smartphones.

The bad news about this is, the device which was designed to serve the user, is a distraction to several of its users.

Your Smartphone is also a computer in your palm and you can only Learn how to use it as one, before you can fully harness its power.

Over the past 2 years, the smartphone productivity consultant have been teaching people how to leverage their smartphones to boost their Productivity and Profitability and have created several video tutorials on the subject.

He has documented all of those videos, such that you can easily navigate the topics and learn how to effectively utilise the money you paid to get your smartphone.

Get a copy of this eBook here for only #2000(Yes, it's that cheap, but will soon go a bit up).

92 persons already got a copy, and the price will soon increase

Chat up on WhatsApp to get yours

Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
To get this ebook for just 2000 today

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Get yours today
Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Yes

Got a Smartphone?

Awesome!

Click here to purchase:
https:///maf78htb

Or chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Don't miss this for anything

You can learn any of the skills and start earning with it

Chat me up on WhatsApp to get the ebook for just 2000 today

Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2021
Don't just chat away your time with your smartphone

Turn your addiction to something that will earn you money

Get access to this ebook and learn 100+ things you can do with your smartphone including video editing and graphics designing

Chat me up on WhatsApp to get access to it
Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by Bayaar02(m): 4:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Oga be calming down na.
Just dey copy, paste... Copy, paste.. undecided
Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bayaar02:
Oga be calming down na.
Just dey copy, paste... Copy, paste.. undecided

Contents from me sir
Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
If person dey addicted to smartphone e dey good when you dey use am do something meaningful...

I got addicted to my smartphone and decided to use it to start earning....

I learnt how to create videos with my smartphone and then STARTED CREATING VIDEOS FOR PEOPLE ON MY SMARTPHONE...

I CREATE AND GET PAID FOR IT...

THAT MEANS MY ADDICTION EARNED ME MORE CASH...

YOU TOO CAN START EARNING MONEY WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE TODAY

YOU CAN DECIDE ON WHICH OF THE SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN FROM THE EBOOK TO EARN FROM

Chat me up on WhatsApp to starting EARNING WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE TODAY
O SEVEN O ONE SEVEN FOUR THREE FIVE EIGHT O TWO

Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by Breastfeed: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Can't you at least drop some tips here so at least I can try them out on my tecno phone
Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by uwuana: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
This one na mumu ooh, because you want sell ebook na im you go let pesin hear word, only open thread de reply completel one page. No be mumu be that?
Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Breastfeed:
Can't you at least drop some tips here so at least I can try them out on my tecno phone

Okkkk
Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Do you know you can create videos with your smartphone
Re: 100 things you can do with your smartphone by ChijyWills(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
The smartphone have gone pass the stage where we just chat and watch movies

I can remember how I made some bucks in 2019 with just my smartphone

I had to create animation videos for people and was paid for it

It was fun doing

and money was made in the process too..

before my experience with creating animated videos with my smartphone

I thought I could only create animated videos with a laptop

but after my experience earning from creating animated videos on my smartphone

I then confirmed the fact that Smartphone is no longer just for chatting

It is very possible for you to start earning working with your smartphone today

Is it easy?

No

but it is possible if you will be consistent with the work

you can either decide to start earning with your smartphone by designing graphics for people

or by edit videos with your smartphone

or by creating animation videos and so many other skills you can earn with from your smartphone

there is a book already compiled to teach you over 100 things you can do with your smartphone

After reading this ebook consistently and implementing everything read

you will start getting results too

to get access to the ebook for just 2000 naira today

chat me up on WhatsApp

O seven O One seven four three five right O two

Redmi 10C Vs Redmi 10 Vs Redmi Note 11 / Google Pixel 7 And Pixel & Pro Has Been Released / Stubborn App