Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me (20751 Views)

Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government / Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by FalseProphet1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
God will bless him for saying the truth.

This I have seen.
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Kingcalls: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Old gist...we should b thankful to him for kicking out that mo.ron in asorock in 85....imagine if he dint?? We for don de like Chad or Niger since 90s

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by phemmyjohnson: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
The only difference is you would kill anyone that challenged you for stealing grin
Your other cow currently on sit is making us witness the hardship while we stay alive ...

So what ??
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by hidee20(m): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
We are now doing corruption competition. Waoh!. Nigeria we hail thee....
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
MakotoShishio:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/corruption-worse-now-than-in-my-regime-ibb/
see this old fragile stupid cat talking about corruption. You guys contributed to the decadence we are seeing today. Both PDP and Apc are corrupt and should not run in 2023. Bunch of old hag failures
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Aduroja123(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by b3llo(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
IBB is a saint compared to Bubu
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Kingpele(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
I don't blame you at all
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by donbenie(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What corruption? That you Nigerians are more corrupt minded today than in the 20th century? Since you were born, has anyone accused President Buhari of stealing money?
Is accusing or not accusing Buhari of stealing money,the criteria for calling his government corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by OdogwuToks(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Can you just keep quiet. Corrupt man

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Freebandz365: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Codeye(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
This country hmm
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by pepetua(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
This is the most bloody time in the history of Nigeria and the most bloody regime since independence, cannibalism system of government,
If you know how to eat your fellow, just do it, either raw like the ritualist, bandits, Boko Haram, unknown gun men or eat the person cooked like fraudsters,eg 419ners, corrupt polithiefians, kidnapping and scammers etc,
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by cyril10(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Admitted that you Nigerians love corruption, that it is in your DNA, you cannot teach a clown new tricks. Police man collect money it is Buhari, your papa collect bribe for office, it is President Buhari?
Crying more than the accused, you are trying your best to clean up the mess of this failed Government.

3 Likes

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Buckeyemedia1: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Oga stop talking nonsense. Buhari is corrupt. The Aso Rock clinic has spent #16B over four years and yet there is no paracetamol. This revelation was made by Aisha Buhari herself. The interesting thing is that the corruption in Chief is yet to prosecute anybody for this great corruption happening right u der his nose.

One his campaign.mantra is fighting corruption, but today anybody that is corrupt and crosses over to APC, his sins are forgiven.

please everybody does not reason with #30k.
Stop blaming the corrupt practices of your parents on others, when they hold them now you will shout persecution, hypocrites.
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Buckeyemedia1: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
cyril10:
Crying more than the accused, you are trying your best to clean up the mess of this failed Government .
I am in Lagos State, last week Sanwo Olu was given a pass mark? So what Government are you talking about? Or does your problem in Abia State concern me?
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hausaman:

Africans love corruption, most especially black Africans. It in our DNA. PMB case is worst because he betrayed our common & national interest, of making Nigeria corruption free. While GEJ the clueless was a case of state certifying corruption.

"Stealing is not corruption"
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Ex-President 2009-2015

You did not address the points he raised about budgets for the clinic under PMB and the funds being misappropriated.

6 Likes

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
I wonder how we expected a man who can't pronounce Corruption to fight it.

Buhari (El Jibrin) is fighting Kwarufshion and neglecting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Elzakzaky: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Some Nairalanders no just get common sense, Who is the Governor of your state? He has probably stolen more money than the top ministers combined.
Even if their state government steal all the money, they must still blame it on Buhari.
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Racoon(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Even IBB can lecture sane Nigerians on corruption? Buhari must have glorified corruption then.

3 Likes

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
We needed a President but got a GHOST WORKER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUKgGhpromA

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by jaxxy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Not far from the truth

Buhari government encourages corruption

Not that bt because the system of government now encourages more corruption at different levels in government. Hardly any checks are enforced as it’s supposed.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Goldbw122(m): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hmm, well you better do something about it
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
When Corrupt complains about your corruption, then you are in a Kwarufshion situation. grin
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Babandia27: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buhari is in a big problem especially when IBB has the mind to talk.

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Brushstrokes20: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Spot on!... Even ibb is now a Saint when compared to the integrity deficient scum at aso!

Buhari runs a very useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

ogun kill any brainless zombie that quotes me to spit trash undecided

The shithole is on a cliff edge.
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by CheedyJ(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Na this people we suppose dey Stone cos na dem put Naija for where e dey..
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by BJanta: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
[quote author=MakotoShishio post=104494573]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/corruption-worse-now-than-in-my-regime-ibb/[/quote

Cursed fool. You should be happy, because the evil tree you planted has germinated and blossomed so well, and one its fruits is the stroke the devil gave to you for serving him well, And of course, the 72 demon virgins waiting for you in hell to torture you forever. You and your reminiscences are not of any relevance or use to anybody. Not even to yourself. And the politicians whose attention you're trying to draw, by your old stupid cunning, to come to you for empty endorsement know this. Why would not just shut up and quietly manage your stroke?
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by asomatc(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
The person that sees corruption and look the other way is worst than the person that commits the act.
Buckeyemedia1:
Admitted that you Nigerians love corruption, that it is in your DNA, you cannot teach a clown new tricks. Police man collect money it is Buhari, your papa collect bribe for office, it is President Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by MT: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yes corruption is now worse than it was under you but you insitituonalised it, and now it has gained an incredible momentum.
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Buckeyemedia1: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
asomatc:
The person that sees corruption and look the other way is worst than the person that commits the act.
Nigeria it is systematic corruption, the people are corrupt minded, no one ever takes blame.
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by shadeyinka(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
MakotoShishio:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/corruption-worse-now-than-in-my-regime-ibb/
But IBB was a billionaire as a retired Public servant. How come?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) / A Day At Abuja House, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.