Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me (20926 Views)

Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government / Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Ventura1: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Someone should remind IBB that his regime solidify the foundation of corruption.
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by ibechris(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What corruption? That you Nigerians are more corrupt minded today than in the 20th century? Since you were born, has anyone accused President Buhari of stealing money?

I hate when people talk like this.
A man who cannot make money shouldn't lead a country. Buhari is not corrupt but his son had billions to buy a power bike,buhari is not corrupt but late ABBA KYARI was the one running Nigeria like his personal ATM machine. BUHARI is not corrupt but everyone is suffering in this country including u.

Buhari openly confessed that he doesn't know how to make money that is why he borrowed to build his house. That is very unfortunate,we can all see how stupid that is,how can u elect a man who cannot make money for a country like Nigeria. Then what is government for?

If Buhari had govern a country like Malawi or Mozambique that don't have the kind of resources we have as a country, he would be lynched like Samuel Doe,seriously because,it is our wealth (resources) as a nation that has covered our frustration as a people.

And to remind u,Buhari is the grand master of corruption since 1960 to date.

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by toyinid78: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hausaman:

Africans love corruption, most especially black Africans. It in our DNA. PMB case is worst because he betrayed our common & national interest, of making Nigeria corruption free. While GEJ the clueless was a case of state certifying corruption.

"Stealing is not corruption"
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Ex-President 2009-2015
Stealing is not corruption. Stealing is a crime punishable in law. Corruption is logically the inability of the institution, or the perversion of the institutions established by law to prevent stealing, or punish it when it happens.

Although they constitute the same sense of an aberration, they are nonetheless mutually exclusive in the sense that one is the act itself, and the other is contingent upon the act. In other words, corruption is a condition a posteori to the a priori act of stealing.
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by michoim(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Absolute nonsense from the man that institutionalised corruption...

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Truvelisback(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
IBB international thief, thief.
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by MufasaLion: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lmao
So IBB could say a particular regime is corrupt. Really?
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by MufasaLion: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
toyinid78:
Stealing is not corruption. Stealing is a crime punishable in law. Corruption is logically the inability of the institution, or the perversion of the institutions established by law to prevent stealing, or punish it when it happens.

Although they constitute the same sense of an aberration, they are nonetheless mutually exclusive in the sense that one is the act itself, and the other is contingent upon the act. In other words, corruption is a condition a posteori to the a priori act of stealing.

I like your sense of using words. cool
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
This man is the synonym of corruption. Corruption walking and breathing.
Buhari is still a saint compared to IBB

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Lamasta(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Everybody is just cruising with nigeria
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by pat077: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Imagine kettle calling the pot black.
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Some Nairalanders no just get common sense, Who is the Governor of your state? He has probably stolen more money than the top ministers combined.

Furrrk all members of the federal,state and local governments!!!
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hausaman:

Africans love corruption, most especially black Africans. It in our DNA. PMB case is worst because he betrayed our common & national interest, of making Nigeria corruption free. While GEJ the clueless was a case of state certifying corruption.

"Stealing is not corruption"
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Ex-President 2009-2015

It's not an African thing

It's something associated with humans irrespective of nationality or race or tribe or ethnicity.
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Elbinawi: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
I fought corruption better than Buhari - Ibrahim Babangida

Mee:

When we were students at the Zaria University we were highly critical of the Babangida regime. But when compared to this useless Buhari regime, the Babangida regime is a paradise.

Gen. Babangida also arrested the leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, in 1987. Sheikh Zakzaky came out of the PortHarcourt prison in 1990.

The genocidal Buhari regime is the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria. Extremely corrupt. The useless PDP are "saints" when compared to these bloodthirsty killers. PDP are more clever than them as PDP does not "eat" alone. PDP will loot and throw little for the masses. Buhari gang does not give anything to the masses because they do not want the masses to know that they are shameless treasury looters. Very wicked and evil barbarians.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Madmadrevo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Oga stop talking nonsense. Buhari is corrupt. The Aso Rock clinic has spent #16B over four years and yet there is no paracetamol. This revelation was made by Aisha Buhari herself. The interesting thing is that the corruption in Chief is yet to prosecute anybody for this great corruption happening right u der his nose.

One his campaign.mantra is fighting corruption, but today anybody that is corrupt and crosses over to APC, his sins are forgiven.

please everybody does not reason with #30k.
Why waste your precious time arguing with a useless paid BMC?
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by nijanigga: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
What a useless country that a man who sowed the seed of corruption is acting like a Saint Where is the $12 billion, the oil windfall during his government ?And some are hailing him He made way for this senile man in power. Had he not annulled June 12,there will be no PMB
IBB who murdered anyone as a threat to his government, now he can't even wear shoes but lives in a 100 house mansion
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by abbey621(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
toyinid78:

Your definition might fly in Nigeria but in the sane world it would be laughed at. When it comes to public officials, any act of stealing automatically falls under corruption. If you doubt it, can you name one example of stealing that does not qualify as corruption for a public official?
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by emmabango2021: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
He legalized kick-back! He is the founder of corruption in 9ija!
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by Madmadrevo(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
@leatst he admitted there was corruption under his administration.

Question is.... Will Buhari and his BMCs admit same??
Never
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by okuta007: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What corruption? That you Nigerians are more corrupt minded today than in the 20th century? Since you were born, has anyone accused President Buhari of stealing money?

When it comes to being corrupt,

IBB - manual calculator

Buhari - Scientific Calculator
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by lexy2014: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Some Nairalanders no just get common sense, Who is the Governor of your state? He has probably stolen more money than the top ministers combined.

Is babangidas assessment of d buhari administration right or wrong?
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
abbey621:

Your definition might fly in Nigeria but in the sane world it would be laughed at. When it comes to public officials, any act of stealing automatically falls under corruption. If you doubt it, can you name one example of stealing that does not qualify as corruption for a public official?

Why it falls under corruption is because they use d system or position which they occupy to steal what otherwise they wouldn't have had access to if they didn't occupy that position. That's why it's corruption, misuse or abuse privileges assigned to an office
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by abbey621(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Why it falls under corruption is because they use d system or position which they occupy to steal what otherwise they wouldn't have had access to if they didn't occupy that position. That's why it's corruption, misuse or abuse privileges assigned to an office

Exactly!
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by lexy2014: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Buhari is still a saint compared to IBB

Really? How?
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by inereunwa1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nawao he even get mouth to talk self , that means buhari na number one in terms of corruption! If he go let am do he for don overthrew buba buhari second time!!

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by jumpandpas(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
osuofia2:
I stand to disagree with IBB. Buhari is incorruptible. That is why we should never give Tinubu and Orji Uzor Kalu a chance of becoming the president. If by chance any of them becomes the president then i wail for our common wealth.
Tambuwal for president

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by 8stargeneral: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buhari and his apc has finished this country..Imagine IBB,saying they were saint to compare this government...it's over.
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by superstar1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
This is laughable coming from the Evil Genius that institutionalized corruption in the country cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

God is indeed a patient God. Karma is damn too slow - despite all the coffins and sacrifice they carried because of this guy and all the curses; he still got to 80.

The ways of God are beyond human.

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by CryptoRepublic1: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Why won't it,when you were laying the foundations what else were you expecting to happen?

Useless old fools everywhere.
Re: Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me by busterr(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Admitted that you Nigerians love corruption, that it is in your DNA, you cannot teach a clown new tricks. Police man collect money it is Buhari, your papa collect bribe for office, it is President Buhari?

Who is this person please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Anambra Performed At The National Sports Festival During Peter Obi's Tenure / From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18. / Eunice Ebele Prays For David Lyon Of APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.