Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) (27604 Views)

Peter Obi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida / Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) / Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Ajenikoko89: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
chloride6:
Who is 71?

80 they meant
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Whats: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buhari made this man look like a saint
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by okuta007: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kriss216:
Man's supposed to be starved to death. He's one of the problems we're facing in this useless country .

No happy birthday from me.

This is a man that made a common tailor to his wife: Mariam - Folorunso Alakija to become a billionaire in dollars - hmmm he deserves to be hung on a tree considering the Dele Giwa murder
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by MONSTERBBQGRILLZ(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
goatBBQGRILLS:
grin 57 mins that’s a joke am not watching my fellow useless griller will tell me this evening when we meet at the grilling point
what are we grilling today bro?
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by pacespot(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
This is one of the founders of corruption in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Yankee101: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Abeg make una dey check una headlines
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hw Arise dey take get all these exclusive interviews? grin
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Still looking fine and healthy at 80. Tut he had stroke..
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Prophet777: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
A average politician is concerned about the next election while an elder stateman is concerned about the next generation.

False heroes we are all parading as hero in Nigeria.
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by neeyor88: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
SlyDev:

One of the problem? Is he a governor or president or local Govt Chairman? If you don't wish him, million will do so keep your yeye wishing to yourself

You must be a teenager..

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Freebandz365: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by sencekompis: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
OLORIBURUKU SOMEONE IBB OLOSIII

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by sencekompis: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
The small one way good for IBB life go soon disappear
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by tonysunkan: 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
eitsei:
Babangida is not 71 undecided he is 79 more like 89 sef
this guy is one of those that destroyed this country...he introduced corruption at large scale, shared oil wells to friends, lovers, cronies and acquaintances and notably annulled the fairest and freeest elections in the history of Nigeria and now acting like he got solutions to all of our problems.. I'm not sure anyone is interested in what he has to say.. he should keep that to himself and his family
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kriss216:
Man's supposed to be starved to death. He's one of the problems we're facing in this useless country .

is a pity you decided to be sad, ur opinion does not count, the man is smiling and enjoying his life, why you are sad for him
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by kakaG: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kriss216:

Idiot! How is this man our problem? During his terms as president money circulated very well joor. Hiss
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Fortez: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Johel(m): 6:18am On Aug 07, 2021
SlyDev:

One of the problem? Is he a governor or president or local Govt Chairman? If you don't wish him, million will do so keep your yeye wishing to yourself

F**l!!
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by seglabsy(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2021
Do you Know is an ogbomoso man?
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Revolva(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2021
This is the man whpo made Nigeria what is it today ....this man destroyed Nigeria...but he is far better than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by sencekompis: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2021
God will make Babangida suffer big time lass lass OLORIBURUKU SOMEONE koni daa fun e

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by juman(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wishing ibb all the bad things of the world.
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by aribisala0(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
eitsei:
this guy is not of those that destroyed this country...he introduced corruption at large scale, shared oil wells to friends, lovers, cronies and acquaintances and now acting like he got solutions to all of our problems.. I'm not sure anyone is interested in what he has to say
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by AlphaSoul: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2021
seglabsy:
Do you Know is an ogbomoso man?
His Hausa family migrated from
Kano to Niger State. He is not
from Ogbomoso. I watched a TV documentary in the early 2000s
on the Babangida family ancestry which has now adopted Niger as his home state. He is not even a
Gwari man like the public was
made to believe.

I was stunned because this Kano ancestry information came from the extended family or relatives of Babangida and General Abubakar (his first cousin).

The TV documentary also indicated that the family of General Abubakar (Babangida's first cousin) who handed over to OBJ in 1999 is also migrated from Kano to Niger
State which they have adopted.

Hope this helps.
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Aganju849: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2021
She sucked his limp dick all through
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by millhouse: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
B
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by seglabsy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
AlphaSoul:

His Hausa family migrated from
Kano to Niger State. He is not
from Ogbomoso. I watched a TV documentary in the early 2000s
on the Babangida family ancestry which has now adopted Niger as his home state. He is not even a
Gwari man like the public was
made to believe.

I was stunned because this Kano ancestry information came from the extended family or relatives of Babangida and General Abubakar (his first cousin).

The TV documentary also indicated that the family of General Abubakar (Babangida's first cousin) who handed over to OBJ in 1999 is also migrated from Kano to Niger
State which they have adopted.

Hope this helps.
OK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily / Julius Berger To End Flooding On Aba-Port Harcourt Road / I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.