Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive (55560 Views)

Solution to why your stomach looks big( A) / Loose That Belle Fat With Aju Mbaise / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by hakym619(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2021
arthurwillia:

I’m a physiotherapist
Send a mail to midashelpinghands@gmail.com

At first, I just want to talk to you on choosing a career path In Nigeria.
I hope you enlighten me
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Juliearth(f): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2021
LIVINGICON:
This post ain't complete without the solution. angry
So tired of seeing drum bellies everywhere. angry

Identify the reason why you have a bukgy tummy and alienate the problem. For instance, if its alcohol, then quit taking it.

Eat food that are low in carbs/sugar and fats and focus on those rich in fibre. You can get good fibre from well-cooked vegetables and fruits.

Exercise regularly.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by arthurwillia(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2021
hakym619:

At first, I just want to talk to you on choosing a career path In Nigeria.
I hope you enlighten me

I’m Not sure I’m in the best position to enlighten you because I don’t have everything figure out yet and I don’t know much on it, so those career people will be the best thing for you to help you choose a career. As for me I know what I know from experience so if you want experience then no wahala
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by hakym619(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2021
arthurwillia:

I’m Not sure I’m in the best position to enlighten you because I don’t have everything figure out yet and I don’t know much on it, so those career people will be the best thing for you to help you choose a career. As for me I know what I know from experience so if you want experience then no wahala

I mean a career path in physical therapy.
I omitted the word physiotherapy

Is it rewarding , is it worth it ?
Thanks as you reply
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by arthurwillia(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2021
hakym619:

I mean a career path in physical therapy.
I omitted the word physiotherapy

Is it rewarding , is it worth it ?
Thanks as you reply

In Nigeria, No, we are more than the work already, no work is available, if you don’t have a politician to help you get a job in government hospital. It’s a no, if you don’t have doctors to give you patient, it’s a no.

Right now it’s not a thing I’ll advice anyone to do in Nigeria. But if you have a means of traveling out then it’s a good thing, you can go and practice there! I’ll rather you do Pharmacy or radiography or atleast nursing instead of PT.

It’s a mess right now in Nigeria
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by hakym619(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2021
arthurwillia:

In Nigeria, No, we are more than the work already, no work is available, if you don’t have a politician to help you get a job in government hospital. It’s a no, if you don’t have doctors to give you patient, it’s a no.

Right now it’s not a thing I’ll advice anyone to do in Nigeria. But if you have a means of traveling out then it’s a good thing, you can go and practice there! I’ll rather you do Pharmacy or radiography or atleast nursing instead of PT.

It’s a mess right now in Nigeria

Saddening.

So I was tricked into believing that on average a Nigerian physiotherapy is comfortable considering the fact that they amass a fortune from private practice alone not to talk of adding it to their monthly pay - no matter how little
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by arthurwillia(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2021
hakym619:

Saddening.

So I was tricked into believing that on average a Nigerian physiotherapy is comfortable considering the fact that they amass a fortune from private practice alone not to talk of adding it to their monthly pay - no matter how little

Lol well it’s not bad oo, people are making it from private practice oo, people with good connect are making good money sha.
It has its good part and bad part don’t get me wrong
I said if you have good connects with doctors to give you patient then you are good to go
You’ll make it

But what I’m against is people overhyping the stuff, it’s just on the average
It’s n it bad and not good just average
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Kondomatic(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2021
Why told you that big stomach is unattractive?

Bia enyia, warn yourself
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by nairabacks(f): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2021
Tiger nut powder in warm water dissolve the fat.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by membranus: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2021
LIVINGICON:

"Drum bellies" are a sign of good living.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Moderna: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Circuitlord:
Na person wey see food chop dey get big stomach... Me that used to have big stomach back then, my stomach is now as flat as pancake.

Soldiers came to our compound yesterday to pack my neighbour’s properties in a big truck. They handcuffed my neighbor and started beating him mercilessly. No one could move near them or say a word. After they finished packing all his properties, they bundled my neighbor inside the truck and drove off. Even my landlady that he owed three years rent was dumbfounded. Luckily for my neighbor, His wife and kids were at his mum’s place. I just saw my neighbor’s close friend this morning and he said i shouldn’t tell anybody that my neighbor wanted to pack out without paying the rent owed, So he planned with a soldier friend of his to help him pack his load . Country hard

grin grin
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by hakym619(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol well it’s not bad oo, people are making it from private practice oo, people with good connect are making good money sha.
It has its good part and bad part don’t get me wrong
I said if you have good connects with doctors to give you patient then you are good to go
You’ll make it

But what I’m against is people overhyping the stuff, it’s just on the average
It’s n it bad and not good just average

Na to go study pharmacy remain.
At least that one is sure above average
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Bamz(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
LIVINGICON:

1. Reduce your calory intake.

2. Do regular cardio exercises and/or abs workout

3. Measure your progress
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by peterincredible: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
For me my own solution to remove the big unattractive stomach and lose weight with other health advantages is to try (intermittent fasting) I promise it helped me drop weight like mad and also improve my health and fitness .
U don't have to go to gym and carry weight
Simple intermittent fasting routing and jogging will less you like a pin to a balloon gracias

1 Like

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by sazycul: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin cheesy
Circuitlord:
Na person wey see food chop dey get big stomach... Me that used to have big stomach back then, my stomach is now as flat as pancake.

Soldiers came to our compound yesterday to pack my neighbour’s properties in a big truck. They handcuffed my neighbor and started beating him mercilessly. No one could move near them or say a word. After they finished packing all his properties, they bundled my neighbor inside the truck and drove off. Even my landlady that he owed three years rent was dumbfounded. Luckily for my neighbor, His wife and kids were at his mum’s place. I just saw my neighbor’s close friend this morning and he said i shouldn’t tell anybody that my neighbor wanted to pack out without paying the rent owed, So he planned with a soldier friend of his to help him pack his load . Country hard
This one make me laugh o.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Kaysalas(m): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
youtubewizzy:
great piece ...for those beginning the journey in bit coin follow my new YouTube channel search for emillionaire tv and subscribe. thanks me later
Emillionaire TV or millionairetv
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by youtubewizzy: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kaysalas:

Emillionaire TV or millionairetv

Emillionaire TV sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) / Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.