Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin (54022 Views)

Mayorkun Performs At Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Wedding (Video) / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by pacespot(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
So the slaughtering of human beings by Boko Haram is not sinful but sharing a post on social media is? These people want to drag us back to stone age with this their dogmatic Islam.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Fahdiga(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Man these crop of new generation Muslims seem to have an agenda o!
They are openly rebellious... almost saying, " if Dem born hisbah well, make Dem near me"!! grin
Hisbah is a gathering of sick and demented punks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by shevon: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Saying it is not enough. They should go and arrest her because if it were a common man's child that did same, they will make sure they deal with her and make a news of it.
If not that people called them out, they would have never said anything about this case. Hypocrites.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by just2endowed: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sebu000:
Good one

But why should she copy the western wedding by dressing all white. Abi na church wedding

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Mycoin(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Chatflick:
Islamabad. Shey no be the same Islam other counties dey practice? Some Muslims in Nigeria are just plain stupid and dumb

Same as us christians, plain stupid and dumb as the idiots we condemn
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Jonah507(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
But wearing it is not?

Religious hypocrisy!
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by nwosu1982: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vipro:
And how did you know he is in hell fire? grin
you can ask lugard dat question
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by sulasa07(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Chatflick:
Islamabad. Shey no be the same Islam other counties dey practice? Some Muslims in Nigeria are just plain stupid and dumb
Blame the North and not the whole Muslims, there are Muslims in South West, do they behave like those people up North
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Tareq1105: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Asgard73:
You no arrest Emir daughter ... but people wey get her pictures grin

Say she open shoulders ...

This people are perverts..

Imagine.

Arrest her if you can, idiots.

That's a clear demonstration of hypocrisy we've been talking about.

Arrest her make we see.

Fools.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by nezer83: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Carchoice:
grin

Someone should tag hisbah

Se this boy fit satisfy this girl like this.....
TOL ni oo
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Chazb(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hahaha.... Whalala uhn... How do I find myself in this country with this kind of unthinkable, unreasonable, sense able people. Can you just imagine.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by focus7: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
MalcomX come hear your religion authority o. They say to share the nude foto of your empire daughter na sin.

Islam the religion of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Yankee101: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Arrest her now
Hypocrites
Preying on the weak and helpless

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by delzbaba(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Soon this hisbah will soon consume the northern elites that set it up.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by clothingonline(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Is she above the law??
The day you hisbah will arrest any poor person thunder go kill una finish

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by leofab(f): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sins are defined by the people.. well
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Hendtime: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ferizu:
Oga come don't insult my religion, you can insult those buffoons all you like but am not gonna take insult on my religion from anybody, and we average Muslims like you said don't have a single soft spot for violence not to talk of insurgency or terrorists whatever you think they are. But pls watch your dirty tongue so as not to sin bros abi whoever you are.
Islam means peace and its a religion of peace.
They do what they do cuz they are illiterate and ignorant at the same time.

Sell that to the birds. I am not the one calling Islam violent religion but Muhammad and Allah through Quran and Hadiths, if you don't know go and learn about violence command of Allah and Muhammad the Arabian desert assassin and caravan robber

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by McLizbae: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rubbish as usual. Mshw
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Go and sit down, if Muhammed didn't help you, my Lord Jesus has helped me and I'm happy knowing Jesus loves me so much.

You need Jesus.

Religion of piss the Hisbah people represents will only make your life miserable .
He didn't help u in anyway. Religion has so much corrupted u that u delusionally believe that ur wasted prayers are answered. Anybody u see on Nairaland attacking people not counter attacking is suffering from wasted non answered prayers' frustration. So, u're obviously suffering from religious delusions!
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Joeyfizzo: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
These Northerners reason like illiterates that dey are...
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by sematec(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
that kano hisbah uses social media to disseminate this information is a sin too.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Obagofixxy: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Zombies
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by FemolasticA: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kano Hisbah, if them born Una well make Una go arrest her if Una get mind grin grin

This set of people are the ones drawing us back in this country. Mumu set of people kiss kiss
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by HADI854: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://gazettengr.com/kano-hisbah-bans-sharing-of-buhari-son-wifes-wedding-photos-online/
Na only for under dis government na emm we for dey hear shit
But we fit share poor citizens own?
My brother hustle so dat hisbah no go dey do anyhow ooo
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by MYHUBBY: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Aboki and their stupidity grin
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Now this is now at the level of madness and fallout fanaticism.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Mftivi: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine the people I'm sharing the same country with. Lord Lugard you will continue to burn in hell fire
still put lord for him name.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by okoroemeka(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
tmtech:
This stone age folks ...

Say na sin to share pictures online..

i have not seen a more hypocritical statement or set of people,in new artisan livestock market near mega filling station enugu,the mosque is on one side of the road and a brothel is on the other side full with semi naked women and men, mannequins are taboo but half naked lavacious women are not.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Was this not the man that took his married mistress to the hotel and when he was caught, denied everything and said the woman was his niece, that he only took her to the hotel after her husband best her up?
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Vetsolo(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ogun ki fem

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Kay25(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This people are mad

They are obviously not in their right senses

Bunch of parasites

This people should go there separate ways abeg, they talk and reason like animals .

Hisbah ko, Iskaba ni
they are epitome of madness���
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by akdjr(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
No one tell me what is sin and I accept. Sin to me is what my conscience tells me it's bad to do. I don't think anyone has the justification to tell another human that a particular act is a sin. Our conscience is inbuilt and no one came to this world with a template of what God considered as a sin. If it is a sin for the hisba group that sharing photo of Bayero daughter or Buhari son is a sin to them let it be applicable to them only and should not be extended to those whose conscience says otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.