Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job (29917 Views)

Choosing Between My Career As A Boxer Or Graduating For My Degree / Should I Forfeit My Better Paying Job, For A Fg Job. / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
careytommy37:
You better collect the FG job.
Coca-Cola that can wake up one morning and tell you to leave angry
Multinational don't sack like that except in rear occasions of professional misconduct.
Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Klass99(f): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by helicoptarr: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ask the Holy Spirit for guidance. Man's wisdom is limited.

2 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by highbee02: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
This is incomparable
Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by FarahAideed: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Coca Cola or Nigerian Bottling company?

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by rezzy: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
osazsky:
pls are u ok...I know of some guys in coca cola they pay in dollars and bucka hagdes too..bros test..maybe na nbc company not cocacola ..she cant even get a job there..there employment procedure na die and u must have something upstairs fg jobs na for lazy people just rest oga

If she can't get a job there, then how do others get the job?

2 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by LagosAirport: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Coca cola

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by austertee01(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
She should go for coca-cola to build here bank account for now. She can always lecture anytime if that's her passion.

3 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Heineken(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
See as people dey select wey I no even get any... Bro please help me with one. I don't have any money to give you but surely I will pray for you? Help me tell her I will pray for her. Bro I don too suffer o... My name na nairaland job section.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by humilitypays(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Klass99:

Seven blessings to you.

I have always known this about state and federal govt jobs as far back as my university days.

When my mother was talking about helping me get a job at one govt ministry in our home state I rebuked her with every fibre in my body grin

I had to warn her one day not to ever mention that to me again, then I told her I will make my own way in the labour world and it won't be with a state or federal govt parastatal.

Working there would have been like having cancer of the brain for me, because of my personality.
Even being a Governor in Nigeria, the only thing that makes it promising and makes them rich is stealing and looting of public funds and that nonsense they call security vote abi vault. Go and check their actual salaries and allowances, it can't afford them the affluent life they live.

Then to talk of ordinary government work, civil service that's meant for serving the public they now make it look like a lucrative job just because of stealing and corruption they do.

Highest level in Nigerian civil service which is level 18, Permanent Secretary position, their actual salary is not up to 1million Naira, and if you know the level of juju practice they engage in just because of that peanut salary, you will marvel.

Most Nigerian government workers are occultic, diabolical and dangerous. Don't envy them at all, especially those occupying good positions and those above level 12

6 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by faithfull18(f): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
osazsky:
I dont know how u guys reason..so u are actually comparing a multinational company with a fg job that pays 100k till u retire..then pension..my little cousins works with a multinational.. they showed are on channels last year..she travels from country to country..her take home is 8000 dollars a week.and she finished from delay.. bros rest...I dey the system..this govt is a mess..poverty will not kill some of us
.amen
Wasn't comparing, my response was to your second statement.
Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by AABBIIMM(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
osazsky:
if it's a university she should run for her life..if na MDAs she should go for it..some jobs are not what u think..only those in it can relate
Consistency and Stability is the parameter to look at.
Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Oyembete: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Just go for FG Job don't be deceived all those Coco cola job na scam ooo
Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Yaruk1: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hmmm! You are a wise person I swear. You have said it all. I really appreciate your bitter truth
humilitypays:
lol, FG job.

If not for bribery, stealing and looting of public funds, you can never compare a permanent employment with Coca Cola with any Nigerian government job.

The only Nigerian government jobs that pay, are:

NNPC
CBN
FIRS plus they steal a lot

The rest are overrated, they make money mostly through doing corrupt office practices like collecting kickbacks, inflating prices, bribery, sorting money and all those dirty nonsense known in Nigerian government offices which leads them to becoming diabolical to outdo their colleagues or remain in good position.

If you are not ready to become corrupt, become a diabolic witchcraft or wizard that depend on high level juju, become a thief like all those working under Buhari and co, dont accept any Nigerian government job, it's a dirty job filled with corruption and office diabolism.

But at Coca Cola, you have job security once you are a permanent staff. Your growth depends on your performance at work not based on your tribe, religion and spiritual power.

If you are a youth that love your life and want to live a life of integrity, please run from anything Nigerian government job related, they are all dirty peanut jobs,.highly overrated.

They become rich by stealing and looting and doing stupid things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by micxwell(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

Is it Hellenic or NBC??.....that’s how my cousin said he got a job with Coca-Cola only for me to find out he got a job with NBC..

If ur sister got a job with a Hellenic..it’s an opportunity of a life time if she’s a full staff...

If she’s a lecturer, I’m assuming she has a PhD...tell her i said she should collect Coca-Cola money...do Canada PR and Japaaaaa..her experience go be hot cake for Canada
What's the difference between Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company and NBC??
Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by humilitypays(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yaruk1:
Hmmm! You are a wise person I swear. You have said it all. I really appreciate your bitter truth
it's funny for someone to compare dirty Nigerian government job with a multinational company job.

Anybody working in any Nigerian government ministry or parastatal or agency that's not ready to compromise by stealing, doing illegal corrupt practices at work will definitely retire as a wretched poor man or woman.

Na corruption and stealing de make Nigerian government workers appear okay.

Most of them have soiled their hands with high level juju practice just to get promotion and favor from superiors

5 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Yaruk1: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hmmm! This is an eye opener. Thank you
humilitypays:
Even being a Governor in Nigeria, the only thing that makes it promising and makes them rich is stealing and looting of public funds and that nonsense they call security vote abi vault. Go and check their actual salaries and allowances, it can't afford them the affluent life they live.

Then to talk of ordinary government work, civil service that's meant for serving the public they now make it look like a lucrative job just because of stealing and corruption they do.

Highest level in Nigerian civil service which is level 18, Permanent Secretary position, their actual salary is not up to 1million Naira, and if you know the level of juju practice they engage in just because of that peanut salary, you will marvel.

Most Nigerian government workers are occultic, diabolical and dangerous. Don't envy them at all, especially those occupying good positions and those above level 12

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by humilitypays(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
micxwell:

CC Hellenic is the global umbrella body that operate Coca Cola brand worldwide (not yet in all countries, USA is not among Hellenic I guess) . Their headquarters is in Switzerland and they have a synchronized system that ensure same operation all over the world they operate. CC Hellenic is the biggest global operator of Coca Cola brand.

While NBC is the group that operates the Coca Cola brand In Nigeria but they have also joined CC Hellenic brand.

So one can say contract and full staff cos NBC have joined CC Hellenic but I don't think it's fully or partially

2 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by FarahAideed: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Multinational don't sack like that except in rear occasions of professional misconduct.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by marvin906(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Op I think you mean NBC, cause I don't Coca-Cola has a company in Nigeria
Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Yaruk1: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
May God bless you with question. Pls anybody with answers should kindly help us
micxwell:

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Yaruk1: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Wow thank you for this insight
humilitypays:
CC Hellenic is the global umbrella body that operate Coca Cola brand worldwide. Their headquarters is in Netherlands and they have a synchronized system that ensure same operation all over the world.

While NBC is the group that operates the Coca Cola brand In Nigeria but they have also joined CC Hellenic.

So one can say contract and full staff cos NBC have joined CC Hellenic but I don't think it's fully or partially

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by rhames(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
CharisEleos:
If she's trying to build a career path, let her go for the lecturing job. but if she wants to build her bank account, let her go for the Coca-Cola job.

The latter is a multinational company and will pay well. She'll also enjoy other Ex Gratia and bonuses that the company makes from yearly profits.
I remember when I was with Guinness, Oba Akran Ikeja then.. Lots of benefits for staff.

Yey!!!! FTC for second time today!
I'm the number ONE!

I was just about to tell her same. I also worked at John Holt, UTC Tech and Mantrac and i can tell that the career and bank account path in this organisation is wonderful.

The sky is the limit.

Good luck to her.

4 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Karleb(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Coca-Cola abeg.

With the way things are going, FG may start owing its lecturers but Coca-Cola will still be Coca-Cola. Even if men stop taking coke, women will never stop taking Fanta.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by rhames(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Klass99:

Seven blessings to you.

I have always known this about state and federal govt jobs as far back as my university days.

When my mother was talking about helping me get a job at one govt ministry in our home state I rebuked her with every fibre in my body grin

I had to warn her one day not to ever mention that to me again, then I told her I will make my own way in the labour world and it won't be with a state or federal govt parastatal.

Working there would have been like having cancer of the brain for me, because of my personality.
Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Yaruk1: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Based on the explanation given above, it seems there's no much difference again between the two
marvin906:
Op I think you mean NBC, cause I don't Coca-Cola has a company in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
rhames:

I was just about to tell her same. I also worked at John Holt, UTC Tech and Mantrac and i can tell that the career and bank account path in this organisation is wonderful.

The sky is the limit.

Good luck to her.

Wow cool.

Sure it is.

2 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Yaruk1: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hahahaha!
Karleb:
Coca-Cola abeg.

With the way things are going, FG may start owing its lecturers but Coca-Cola will still be Coca-Cola. Even if men stop taking coke, women will never stop taking Fanta.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Basicend: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
tasalanoni:
There's nothing like coca-cola as a company in Nigeria. What we have here is NBC which produces the coca-cola drink with the trade name of the parent company in the US..
This goes to say that NBC isn't a multinational in any way, and the poor work environment, low remuneration and other demotivating elements that feature in most Nigerian workspaces won't be absent there.. With patience, luck, and the right kind of exposure, one can still get to the top there but not at the relative pace and ease as happens with a multinational. I'm not saying that lecturing is a finer choice, but we have to look beyond immediate monetary returns when we take career decisions. There are a lot of wealthy lecturers but since most aren't very hardworking, and therefore corrupt, the profession appears low and poor. There are many lecturers who are only known by their names and have never been seen by their students here because they hold visiting positions in foreign, Ivyleague universities across the world. Those ones rake in thousands of dollars annually, command international reputation and tour the world with ease..
It all goes down to hardwork and making the right kind of investment.
In conclusion, tell your sister/friend to settle on any of the options that align with her long term plans and then ignite a passion for excellence.

Please stop talking out of ignorance.

Coca-Cola corporation has a significant stake in NBC and that is why they use their patent. Coca-Cola international has some few staff in Ikoyi am not sure if they have in other places.

It's a different environment to NBC.

4 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by mechanics(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
She should stay in her lecturing job.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Ikea81: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tell her to remain in her FG job. All that glitters is not gold. A word is enough.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by dangoteinlaw: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
humilitypays:
lol, FG job.

If not for bribery, stealing and looting of public funds, you can never compare a permanent employment with Coca Cola with any Nigerian government job.

The only Nigerian government jobs that pay, are:

NNPC
CBN
FIRS plus they steal a lot

The rest are overrated, they make money mostly through doing corrupt office practices like collecting kickbacks, inflating prices, bribery, sorting money and all those dirty nonsense known in Nigerian government offices which leads them to becoming diabolical to outdo their colleagues or remain in good position.

If you are not ready to become corrupt, become a diabolic witchcraft or wizard that depend on high level juju, become a thief like all those working under Buhari and co, dont accept any Nigerian government job, it's a dirty job filled with corruption and office diabolism.

But at Coca Cola, you have job security once you are a permanent staff. Your growth depends on your performance at work not based on your tribe, religion and spiritual power.

If you are a youth that love your life and want to live a life of integrity, please run from anything Nigerian government job related, they are all dirty peanut jobs,.highly overrated.

They become rich by stealing and looting and doing stupid things.

If you cannot steal, loot and become highly diabolical and occultic while working in any Nigerian government job, then you will retire as a pauper.

Na corruption and public fund looting de make Nigerian government workers live large. Remove corruption and most of them are earning like house mayguards
most ppl think yahooboys do much rituals, those in government office are worse than yahooboys in rituals and fetish stuffs. Just to either keep a position or get promoted.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth About Bank Pay In Nigeria / He Was Fired After Performing An "Impossible" Task / Should I Quit My Present Job For A Federal Government Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.