Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders (47701 Views)

Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo) / 10 Former Governors Who May Suffer Orji Uzor Kalu’s Fate / Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders by Ladele07(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2021
Ichabodcrane:

Wait, What Okezie Ikpeazu?? Where did he buy from pls?

I wonder my Brother, he doesn't work it at all even from his sense of reasoning!
Re: 6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders by Coolcube: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2021
Someone had PhD in 2009 and became a professor in 2010. Naija, I hail o
Re: 6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders by jabbo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
OLULAW:

I didn't study in any Nigerian university. And, to be honest with you, I have little to no respect for qualifications awarded by sex and cash for grades Nigerian Universities. That said, in my estimation, Federal Universities in South West and South Eastern Nigeria until mid (maybe up to the late) 1990s were better than those in Northern Nigeria by any stretch of the imagination. Things haven't improved in Nigeria since then. So, the downward trend is no brainer. If anything, gaining a PhD from Southern Nigeria Universities, in my estimation, shores up any deficits and deficiencies in the previously earned degrees from the "ba turenchi" Northern Nigerian universities.

You are in a delusional state, speaking about a subject matter you have not experienced or have knowledge of. It would not be out of place if I say that your case is beyond redemption. But seek help, you may be lucky and get cured from your delusion. I started my master's in economics in Unilag and left after a semester when I got a full scholarship to do masters in the UK. I can therefore tell you cartegorically that there is nothing special about Southern Universities. From the entrance exams to the only semester exams I did, everything was just easy-peasy.
Re: 6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders by OLULAW: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
jabbo:

You are in a delusional state, speaking about a subject matter you have not experienced or have knowledge of. It would not be out of place if I say that your case is beyond redemption. But seek help, you may be lucky and get cured from your delusion. I started my master's in economics in Unilag and left after a semester when I got a full scholarship to do masters in the UK. I can therefore tell you cartegorically that there is nothing special about Southern Universities. From the entrance exams to the only semester exams I did, everything was just easy-peasy.

Aboki, Gambari, Barkin Zuwo, You’re an absolute idiot. Your stupidity knows no bound. Do you need to study in Nigerian universities to have knowledge of those institutions. What is knowledge? How do we gain knowledge? What are the various forms or types of knowledge? How much of philosophy did you actually study to make that utterance? You spent a semester in UNILAG and extrapolated that you have knowledge of Southern universities, is that enough or even requisite for drawing that conclusion? I do not blame you, I blame Awolowo and Zik who should have left your rag-headed ancestors groping and wallowing in the desert as bandits, herders, and marauders that Hausa-Fulanis are. I bet after your Master’s you’ll return to UNIMAID as VC.

You got scholarship to do your masters in the UK? How is it going? Are you in Plymouth, East London, Wolverhampton or Luton university? You come across like one of those mofos attending ex polytechnics and bragging I’m doing my masters in the UK. Brag about this before your fellow herders. Yorubas and Igbos have been graduating from Oxon, Cantab, London, Dunelm, Exon, Soton, etc., long before your gworo eating, red-tooth ancestors, including Balewa, having failed their examinations, received certificates of attendance in UK institutions.
Re: 6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders by Babastrong(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Please, any university with cheap pgd program. I want to further my education.
Re: 6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders by BrendanJo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
From the post there Ayade got his first degree in 1988 and master in 1980?
Re: 6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders by jabbo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
OLULAW:

Aboki, Gambari, Barkin Zuwo, You’re an absolute idiot. Your stupidity knows no bound. Do you need to study in Nigerian universities to have knowledge of those institutions. What is knowledge? How do we gain knowledge? What are the various forms or types of knowledge? How much of philosophy did you actually study to make that utterance? You spent a semester in UNILAG and extrapolated that you have knowledge of Southern universities, is that enough or even requisite for drawing that conclusion? I do not blame you, I blame Awolowo and Zik who should have left your rag-headed ancestors groping and wallowing in the desert as bandits, herders, and marauders that Hausa-Fulanis are. I bet after your Master’s you’ll return to UNIMAID as VC.

You got scholarship to do your masters in the UK? How is it going? Are you in Plymouth, East London, Wolverhampton or Luton university? You come across like one of those mofos attending ex polytechnics and bragging I’m doing my masters in the UK. Brag about this before your fellow herders. Yorubas and Igbos have been graduating from Oxon, Cantab, London, Dunelm, Exon, Soton, etc., long before your gworo eating, red-tooth ancestors, including Balewa, having failed their examinations, received certificates of attendance in UK institutions.

Fool. Did I hit you below the belt? A semester is enough for me to draw conclusion that there is nothing special about your Southern Universities. I can go to any of your schools and excel with my eyes closed. I have seen many illiterate Southerners and I am still seeing them every day. I have lived many years in the South to know that even the so called educated ones are just empty upstairs. It is such arrogance of people like you who are obviously empty upstairs and can't engage in an intellectual conversation that helped in reinforcing the view I have about your so called schools. And which school did you attend in the UK? I am sure you are attending one of those polytechnics converted to universities like the one Kemi Adeosun attended and so you have to mention it. Goodluck as you eke out a living from fraud because that's what most of you Southerners who live abroad do. And as for Balewa you mentioned, your entire generation until Christ's return would never match his achievement. No need to continue arguing with a faeces eating nincompoop son of a bitch who has not amounted to anything in life and is frustrated.
Re: 6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Please house what of OKOWA of Delta state? I thought he was been referred to as professor. Someone help pleaseeeeee with his highest qualification
Re: 6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders by BIGNAME2020: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
abc115:
Commonwealth University, Belize is a fake University...Ortom is having a fake P.hD...

No B.Sc, No M.Sc...., only Diploma and he is accepted to do P.hD, P.hD in what?

https://www.nairaland.com/2589439/benue-state-governor-fake-phd

Very fake! He's my Governor. We know him as a local motor park tout. A secondary school dropout undecided
Re: 6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
ABDULAHI SULE of Nasarawa state is a PHD holder in civil engineering.
I think u got to make research before u post things like this .

From where? which University? when? According to those of us who did research before posting, the man was never a civil engineer nor does he have a Ph.d or claim to have one. So maybe you need to do research before posting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Saga: Shittu ‘exposes’ Ajimobi, Says He Also Skipped The Scheme / 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari / Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.