Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... (2026 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jeff bezos, the Richest man in the world, worth $177 billion.
The worlds population is 7.9 billion !

Almost half the world — over 3 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day. At least 80% of humanity lives on less than $10 a day.

Of what value is more money to the super-rich, in a world where theres so much penury?grin

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Godada(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
angry

Go and take your medicine

14 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Your radio is really bad.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Opak001(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
If e easy to share money,
Share the one wey your audio radio they play ...

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Opak001:
If e easy to share money,
Share the one wey your audio radio they play ...
grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
BadRadio:
Almost half the world — over 3 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day. At least 80% of humanity lives on less than $10 a day.
Of what value is more money to the super-rich, in a world where theres so much penury?grin

and what would be your solution?! what would be YOUR benchmark of "having enough"?! what do "you" think he should do with his hard earned money?

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

and what would be your solution?! what would be YOUR benchmark of "having enough"?! what do "you" think he should do with his hard earned money?
let him embark on a world poverty alleviation programmegrin give everyone 1 billion each grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
BadRadio:
let him embark on a world poverty alleviation programmegrin give everyone 1 billion each grin

ok... lets say he keeps $10B for himself, who are the people he should give the $167B to (in order to alleviate poverty)?! better yet, lets say he wanted to alleviate poverty SOLELY IN NIGERIA, who should he give the money to (Buhari, hushpuppi)?! how should he go about it?!

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
BadRadio:

Jeff bezos doesn't much physical money. probably 99.999% of that money is stored as securities(stock,bonds) and if he decides to sell them, the value will reduce drastically. Also if he gives the Money to the poor, inflation will arise because of too much money in the economy and things will be worse than before. Also you don't have any right to his money. IT IS HIS MONEY you were not hustling with him,you were not there when he was poor and you did not create Amazon with him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Cholls(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
ifyken:

Jeff bezos doesn't much physical money. probably 99.999% of that money is stored as securities(stock,bonds) and if he decides to sell them, the value will reduce drastically. Also if he gives the Money to the poor, inflation will arise because of too much money in the economy and things will be worse than before. Also you don't have any right to his money. IT IS HIS MONEY you were not hustling with him,you were not there when he was poor and you did not create Amazon with him.
My brother stop sounding smart embarassed you're a poor economist cry
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

ok... lets say he keeps $10B for himself, who are the people he should give the $167B to (in order to alleviate poverty)?! better yet, lets say he wanted to alleviate poverty SOLELY IN NIGERIA, who should he give the money to (Buhari, hushpuppi)?! how should he go about it?!
since he has $177 billion and the worlds population is 7.9 with about 50% of that population size in poverty... he can afford to give Grant's of $25 to each person and still have small change left.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by IceColdVeins(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
BadRadio:
since he has $177 billion and the worlds population is 7.9 with about 50% of that population size in poverty... he can afford to give Grant's of 1 billion to each person and still have over a hundred billion dollars left.
Your numerical reasoning level is terrible undecided

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by KingOfNairaland1: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Y'all are rètards!
@BadRadio The highest Jeff can do is to share $25 to everyone and after that he himself will go broke. But, you are still better than that hippo shouting inflation just to sound intelligent.

I AM YOUR KING and I hate Retàrds!
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
KingOfNairaland1:
Y'all are rètards!
@BadRadio The highest Jeff can do is to share $25 to everyone and after that he himself will go broke. But, you are still better than that hippo shouting inflation just to sound intelligent.

lol no... jeff can afford to do more than $25 for every single living soul on planet earth and still have much left
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
IceColdVeins:

Your numerical reasoning level is terrible undecided
lols... must u loud itgrin

$25 dollar approximately per person is too small... he can do moregrin
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
KingOfNairaland1:
Y'all are rètards!

Let's say he gives everyone $25 now everyone is $25 richer which means nothing really changes because everyone has the $25. Don't you get it, nothing changes because for there to be an exchange of goods and services the buyer have to pay for the goods indicating he/she/non binary has more resources than the seller. You sell stuff typically to get money so you have lower resources than the buyer of the goods
Also you can pass your message without insults. You don't see rich people (I mean rich on the scale of Jeff bezos not local internet fraudsters) insult because it doesn't make you look cool, you just look immature.
If you have to tell yourself that you are a king, you aren't really a king because Kings are only Kings because people think they are Kings. A rich man is only a king because people value his money, if everyone decided tomorrow that money is useless like paper then holding money will not make you rich,there would be another measure of value

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Cholls:
As no one is perfect, I am open to correction. You should have corrected me instead of calling me a poor economist.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Also if the $25 didn't cause any problem like inflation,it is too small to raise most of us out of poverty. I tell you this if Jeff bezos,dangote,bill gates and the likes are stripped of all their possession,they would recover it back because of their mindset.
A qoute copied from nairaland
"Bill gates,dangote,Jeff bezos all have the same 24 hours time with us, it is what they make use of their team that differentiate us"
After all after all most of these Yahoo boys pick N20 million they still go broke before a year because they are poor in mind and no matter how much money they are given they still waste it because they are poor.

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Susily(m): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Cholls:

He stated facts, what made you think he's a poor economist? Your reasons
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by KingOfNairaland1: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2021
BadRadio:
lol no... jeff can afford to do more than $25 for every single living soul on planet earth and still have much left
Do the math. $25x8 billon people = $200 billion dollars. How much did you you say he has again?
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2021
KingOfNairaland1:
Do the math. $25x8 billon people = $200 billion dollars. How much did you you say he has again?
guess I need to go back to school... my maths suckscheesy

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by KingOfNairaland1: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2021
ifyken:
Also if the $25 didn't cause any problem like inflation,it is too small to raise most of us out of poverty. I tell you this if Jeff bezos,dangote,bill gates and the likes are stripped of all their possession,they would recover it back because of their mindset.
A qoute copied from nairaland
"Bill gates,dangote,Jeff bezos all have the same 24 hours time with us, it is what they make use of their team that differentiate us"
After all after all most of these Yahoo boys pick N20 million they still go broke before a year because they are poor in mind and no matter how much money they are given they still waste it because they are poor.
It's Mindset + LUCK

Jeff would be unfortunate if he had been born in Nigeria around that time.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by KingOfNairaland1: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2021
BadRadio:
guess I need to go back to school... my maths suckscheesy
No. You Would Do Serve Better as My Lowest Court Musician. That Way Your Radio Shall Become Good Again!

I AM YOUR KING AND I HAVE SPOKEN!
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2021
KingOfNairaland1:
It's Mindset + LUCK

Jeff would be unfortunate if he had been born in Nigeria around that time.
You are right, luck also had a role in it because if Jeff was born in Nigeria,he would probably be an agbero by now like mc oloumo.
Luck is a very huge factor in success of an individual because some are born into rich families with resources to create a business eg aliko dangote whose family was rich and some are born into bible carrying poor families who sow seed and do Thanksgiving to the greatest fraudsters known as pastors instead of starting a business.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by hucknall: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2021
ifyken:

You are right, luck also had a role in it because if Jeff was born in Nigeria,he would probably be an agbero by now like mc oloumo.
Luck is a very huge factor in success of an individual because some are born into rich families with resources to create a business eg aliko dangote whose family was rich and some are born into bible carrying poor families who sow seed and do Thanksgiving to the greatest fraudsters known as pastors instead of starting a business.
there you go again. mixing economics with religion.
America have more Christians than we do and yet they are the world strongest.
Saudi has a lot of Muslims and you yourself know that they are Rich.
China has no religion yet they are still not poor.
Israel has Judaism, are they poor?

So what is the correlation between pastors and government induced poverty in Nigeria?
Na only Nigeria pastor dey?
BTW, My pastor is not a fraudster. Which church do you attend?
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2021
KingOfNairaland1:
No. You Would Do Serve Better as My Lowest Court Musician. That Way Your Radio Shall Become Good Again!

I AM YOUR KING AND I HAVE SPOKEN!

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2021
hucknall:

So what is the correlation between pastors and government induced poverty in Nigeria?
Most pastors are fraudsters because although they say God has no need of your money,they still ask for your money through seed sowing, Thanksgiving and prayer request. The money they receive from Thanksgiving to God is going to them instead of God that we are supposed to be thanking. Why do you pay Thanksgiving to your pastor is it your pastor that answered your prayers.
Also pastors and politicians are the greatest fraudsters even greater than Yahoo boys because in the case of a pastor he doesn't ask you for money for himself but you will still give him money.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2021
hucknall:

Ignore any typographical error or wrong use of grammar
Also the reason why America and saudi are better than us even though they have more religious followers is because they are not over religious unlike Nigeria where in the christain side, some churches forbid ivf saying it is a sin and waiting for God's time.
In the Muslim side where Kano hisbah police says sharing of Yusuf bride marriage picture is a sin and you will be arrested because of how Nigerians have exposed Muslims hypocrisy. Or the north where most of them rejected polio vaccine and now send their disabled children down to the South to come and beg
What about christain pastors asking for seed sowing. Is God a transactional God where you give him money before he answers your prayers or why did God not answer your prayers before seed sowing,what is stopping him from doing it
Or the one christain says they stepped on poison instead of going to hospital to treat it they start shouting and praying by 12am disturbing people sleep and calling out witches, wizards and demons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2021
BadRadio:

Only 155 will recieve it in that case undecided
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by hucknall: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
ifyken:

Most pastors are fraudsters because although they say God has no need of your money,they still ask for your money through seed sowing, Thanksgiving and prayer request. The money they receive from Thanksgiving to God is going to them instead of God that we are supposed to be thanking. Why do you pay Thanksgiving to your pastor is it your pastor that answered your prayers.
Also pastors and politicians are the greatest fraudsters even greater than Yahoo boys because in the case of a pastor he doesn't ask you for money for himself but you will still give him money.
You don't know what fraud means.

When you give to God in church you don't even need common sense to know that they are not taking it to heaven. You should know already that it will be used to build the church and feed the workers.

How else do you expect the church to get it funds? Even in the Bible, how did they build the temple? did the money and cedars fall from the sky?
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by hucknall: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
ifyken:

Ignore any typographical error or wrong use of grammar
Also the reason why America and saudi are better than us even though they have more religious followers is because they are not over religious unlike Nigeria where in the christain side, some churches forbid ivf saying it is a sin and waiting for God's time.
Now what is the correlation between ivf and wealth? You just like mixing things up.

In the Muslim side where Kano hisbah police says sharing of Yusuf bride marriage picture is a sin and you will be arrested because of how Nigerians have exposed Muslims hypocrisy. Or the north where most of them rejected polio vaccine and now send their disabled children down to the South to come and beg

So Imams too are fraud abi?

What about christain pastors asking for seed sowing. Is God a transactional God where you give him money before he answers your prayers or why did God not answer your prayers before seed sowing,what is stopping him from doing it

Lol, I don't believe in seed sowing as there is no strong biblical basis for it. People who do that are on their own. You can't bribe God.

Or the one christain says they stepped on poison instead of going to hospital to treat it they start shouting and praying by 12am disturbing people sleep and calling out witches, wizards and demons.

Again this has nothing to do with finance biko.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... by YouAreFinished: 12:37am On Aug 09, 2021
ifyken:

Yes, technically,it's money and others have no right to it; but it doesn't just sit right with me hoarding such wealth you won't be able to spend your lifetime,when with just a fraction of that wealth,he could afford whatever life he wants and still easily save millions from misery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Blacks - American Wife Vs Nigerian Wife? / How My Girlfriend's Mum Prevented Us From Doing Abortion / Why Are Most Women Triggered At The Mention Of DNA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.