Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent (29736 Views)

Arise TV Invitations, PDP Reunion And Tinubu's Bluff, Matters Arising / Femi Adesina: Buhari's Comment On Future Invitations To Imo Misquoted / Yahoo Politicians: Timi Frank Urges FBI, EFCC, ICPC To Go After Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Flames000(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
This next election in Delta will be very HOT...
If you the the Details of Delta state politics.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Freebandz365: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Jostoman: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Every politician in Delta state needs to be arrested and jailed starting from Ibori. With the current state of Delta one will not believe it a major oil producing state.
trash as usual.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Foodforthought: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
I hailed from delta state, Agbor to be precise, delta is PDP and PDP is delta.
Apc in delta state is not even close to United.
My fellow Agbor man, I salute you.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Jostoman: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Long overdue...Get the criminal Okowa arrested...

Every reasonable Deltan knows Okowa is a bloody modafvcking looter.....Come to Delta state and see the rate at which undevelopment is strong-footed here in the state..
do you hear what babangida said about your oga corruption government?
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Jostoman: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Every politician in Delta state needs to be arrested and jailed starting from Ibori. With the current state of Delta one will not believe it a major oil producing state.
do you hear what babangida said about the corrupt government your oga is running presently.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Proudlysalga: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Let the game begin. It's all geared towards 2023- we know!
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by olisaEze(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Okowa you see your life??

The same Peter Nwaoboshi you fought all comers including Ned Nwoko tooth & nail to give a second term in the red chamber is being used to fight you now. angry tongue

Well, na you and ur brothers dey chop alone so make ona still answer ona query alone. undecided
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Fahdiga(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jostoman:
do you hear what babangida said about the corrupt government your oga is running presently.
Can you be specific. Who is my Oga?
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by SouthSouth1914: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

Just shut up your unbrushed mouth! Talking without sense..
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by ramatintin(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Efcc should go and arrest gandollar before coming to delta state for their show of shame.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by danilmo: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
MansoryMX:
Gandollar! Present Governor of Kano State who was caught on camera live and shown to the entire world collecting bribe! bundle of raw dollars is yet to even face a single query from this administration. They said impunity from the constitution covers him that he is untouchable until he vacate the sit as governor.

Abba Kyari who was labeled an accomplice to superstar fraudster Hushpuppi by FBI, one of the most sophisticated crime fighting organization and requested for him to be Extradited to the United States to face the allegations against him is yet to be sent abroad by this administration.

BokoHaram is ravaging the entire North.

Bandits are killing people daily, kidnapping school children almost everyday in the North, government fold hands.

Fulani herdsmen... No need to emphasize. Everybody know this story wella.

Now Dr. Okowa, also a sitting Governor just like Gandollar who has impunity as well, This administration wan go after am just because he refused open grazing. We Deltans are solely behind our able Governor Okowa on this. If na here war wan pass start make the entire country kukuma scatter! We are Ready!!! RUBBISH! The violence happening in the North never really start, let this country split first! Una go see pepper!!! Foolish people!!!

Abeg go and sit down..

Ganduje no be Okowa mate.. Ganduje bhas something bro show for Kano state and his infrastructure foot prints is everywhere.

I rather have a thief gandolla than a saint Okowa..

PDP is known for chop I chop non-work to show for it.. e dey una blood.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Fahdiga(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Just shut up your unbrushed mouth! Talking without sense..
I'm deeply saddened for your current predicament. Just take it easy dear and make sure you continue taking your drugs as prescribed by Yaba left doctors. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you battle this mental illness that befell you. One love bro
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Fahdiga(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jostoman:
trash as usual.
Incoherent gibberish. What a disorganized brain. I seek your pity
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by SouthSouth1914: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm deeply saddened for your current predicament. Just take it easy dear and make sure you continue taking your drugs as prescribed by Yaba left doctors. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you battle this mental illness that befell you. One love bro

Zombie talking about rubbish you know nothing about! Speak for your state and let’s share the developmental strides from each state!

Which of the governors in the 35 states that is not a criminal? Why single one out because the situation warrants you?

Wherever you are from, is your governor a saint? Pick up your life from your dysfunctional childhood and make your life better instead of talking trash without backup. Anuofia
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Fahdiga(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Zombie talking about rubbish you know nothing about! Speak for your state and let’s share the developmental strides from each state!

Which of the governors in the 35 states that is not a criminal? Why single one out because the situation warrants you?

Wherever you are from, is your governor a saint? Pick up your life from your dysfunctional childhood and make your life better instead of talking trash without backup. Anuofia
Exactly what I was expecting from you. Bro calm down and take your drugs pls. Don't let your loved ones down. We love you so much dear. My thoughts and prayers are with you bro. Pls remember that your next appointment for your injection is on the 17th of this month. Be punctual on that date
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by kakaG: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK

SaharaReporters

Could EFCC ever go after any non PDP politician? I don't understand how we got to this LEVEL of gross childishness. A government with that is so Childish that you can guess their every move.

Shhiiiioooorrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by SouthSouth1914: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Exactly what I was expecting from you. Bro calm down and take your drugs pls. Don't let your loved ones down. We love you so much dear. My thoughts and prayers are with you bro. Pls remember that your next appointment for your injection is on the 17th of this month. Be punctual on that date

Get your facts right before spilling rubbish on a public forum. Don’t be a disgrace!
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by BeardedMeat(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
So efcc can go after a sitting governor but looked the other way when gandollar was stealing?
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by MansoryMX(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
danilmo:

Abeg go and sit down..

Ganduje no be Okowa mate.. Ganduje bhas something bro show for Kano state and his infrastructure foot prints is everywhere.

I rather have a thief gandolla than a saint Okowa..

PDP is known for chop I chop non-work to show for it.. e dey una blood.

I know your type. There no room for open Grazing anywhere in Delta State. If we have to kill all Fulani in Delta State we will. I dare you to cross come this side if e sure for you!
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Mykosmith455: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Delta state is pdp state we know, but make Okowa go pay ,the delta line,there pension biko
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by UnFashionIsta: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
BiggyB242:

I'm telling you, look at River state doing their indigenes well, from scholarship down to job opportunity; they hardly relocate. Delta state nothing to write home about.
Do you live in Delta state? If you don't, just keep quiet, because you don't know what you're talking about.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Owologbo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
tillaman:
Na ibori protege na so he needs to be questioned but just like his predecessors we all know the case is over before it even begun
Can you point out who is not Ibori protege among the politicians; either in APC or PDP?
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by tillaman(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Owologbo:

Can you point out who is not Ibori protege among the politicians; either in APC or PDP?
imagine, so basically he was still calling the shots from behind bars

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Tonitoniton(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Except they want the south to boil like they have never seen before
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Studentdelta1: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Sharap
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
He has immunity, Okowa want to run for senate in 2023 and the said Pdp senator who recently decamped is from Okowa’s district. Do your math.
Oga, dem nor de leave life go back, Okowa has served as a senator in time past
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Studentdelta1: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
tutudesz:
Omo Agege and Nwaoboshi
I'm an Urhobo, i hate that Omo agege ehn, with utter disdain, evil dey smell follow am. Very useless wicked man.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Studentdelta1: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Delta is pdp... We the Urhobo stand with pdp
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Cnach: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Long overdue...Get the criminal Okowa arrested...

Every reasonable Deltan knows Okowa is a bloody modafvcking looter.....Come to Delta state and see the rate at which undevelopment is strong-footed here in the state..
What about aso rock clinic? We no dey complain on top okowa, beside he is not the worst governor and then y him first?
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
UnFashionIsta:
Do you live in Delta state? If you don't, just keep quiet, because you don't know what you're talking about.

lol, born and brought up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts / Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers / Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.